Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide (10118 Views)

Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

So if u agree they did meet people on that land, were they not Arabs they met? The Arabians welcomed them like brother but today, they are killing the Arabians with the west not even ready to help yet we have forgotten then the Palestinians were just wonderers who were given somewhere to settle down within the Arabian peninsula. They are bitting the fingers that fed them.
Baba, if we keep talking about this, a lot will see the level of hypocrisy leveled on some people in other parts of the world. We live in a zoo.
And if you follow history well, you will find out the Arabs didn't own there till the time of the Arabian extension popularly called Othman empire, Jerusalem was under the Romans popular called Roman Empire, even before the birth of Jesus Christ, Arabians or should I say Muslims started claiming Jerusalem after Muhammed was born, who on my own understanding was just a sensible emperor and a politician.

Even the Bible where the Quran was copied from, have it on record that the land was plain that means there was no inhabitants when the land was giving to Abraham.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
babajero:
And if you follow history well, you will find out the Arabs didn't own there till the time of the Arabian extension popularly called Othman empire, Jerusalem was under the Romans popular called Roman Empire, even before the birth of Jesus Christ, Arabians or should I say Muslims started claiming Jerusalem after Muhammed was born, who on my own understanding was just a sensible emperor and a politician.

Even the Bible where the Quran was copied from, have it on record that the land was plain that means there was no inhabitants when the land was giving to Abraham.

grin grin grin grin You may be so right with all u have said but the part that Quran was copied from the Bible makes it all wrong cos they don't even look alike except a couple of stories related to the same prophets of God. I rest.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill 15 People In Burkina Faso Church / Obama’s “Four More Years” Breaks Twitter Records / Hillary Clinton: The Last US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.