Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? (2118 Views)

Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by james2man: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2011
A friend of mine is seeking Advice from great guys of nairaland.

A friend of mine have the password to his girl friend face book acct,2days ago he decided to check her face book to his surprise he saw his girls friend chatting with a guy.

His girlfriend was calling this guys sweet names such as(Honey,darling,mylove) it got to a stage in the chatting conversation,the guy said to her- just because i touched you last night you got so angry till this morning.

Myfriend girls said-My dear try and understand i love you but i can't marry you because i can't avoid to loose my guy,but if God say yes i have no choice.
Please don't look other girls eyes.
it's ok now that you're talking with your baby

Please advice what do you think my friend should do,they have been together almost close to 4yrs.after he confronted his girlfriend she said the guys was her secondary school lover and they got contact on facebook 5days ago.

She claim that she was only teasing her Lost Love.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 02, 2011
Tell you firend that he got what he wanted (in other words, he got SERVED!!!!!)

Curiousity killed the cat. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by frank317: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Tell you firend that he got what he wanted (in other words, he got SERVED!!!!!)

Curiousity killed the cat. tongue tongue tongue

thats it? u just turn the table around and the problem is solved? Gosh! kids of these days

@poster, i didnt know two people can open a facebook account at the same time in different computers, is that really possible? did your friend open the facebook account and read her messages of actually met her chatting.

anyway, tell your friend to look before he leaps. if it were me my girl will have a lot of explaining to do (i mean so many explanaing, cos the questions i will ask her will go beyound what i assume your friend had asked), after the drill, i definately know the right decision to make.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Cuddlemii: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2011
Hahahahaha

I can imagine the guy's expression at that point in time. He would feel so stupid.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by MMM2(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2011
op
why is dat ur GF alwayz cheating on u ? angry
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Cuddlemii: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2011
M M M:

op
why is dat your GF alwayz cheating on u ? angry

Be a broda's keeper then
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by upendo98(f): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2011
fb chats
people have become stalkers,relationships are breaking blablabla.
Nway it just calls 4 upgrade.
H'l find out the truth soon.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by james2man: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2011
Thank you so much for your contributions great guys of nairaland, I know you will always respond @Rokiatu i don't think it's a bad thing for my friend to check his girl friend facebook because he was the one who created the account for her, If he didn't have the password to the account he wouldn't have know something of such is happening and moreover this guy doesn't base in Lagos he is schooling at Abuja,
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 03, 2011
james2man:

@Rokiatu i don't think it's a bad thing for my friend to check his girl friend facebook because he was the one who created the account for her, If he didn't have the password to the account he wouldn't have know something of such is happening and moreover this guy doesn't base in Lagos he is schooling at Abuja,
Like I said, he got what he wanted.

Just give him a lil advice to him on my behave,  if he continue this behaviour in his next relationship, I am afraid it will end like this again.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by iice(f): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2011
Is he waiting to be stood up at the altar or what?
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2011
Don't do near your spouse's phone, Fb Account etc. It only leads to you having heartache and her laughing it off as a joke. Gosh don't you people learn?
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Dynamique: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Bitter truth:he is about to be dumped.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by chalxy: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2011
@poster, i didnt know two
people can open a facebook
account at the same time in
different computers, is that really
possible? did your friend open
the facebook account and read
her messages of actually met her
chatting.
WAS WONERING MYSELF! HOW IS DAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by born2boink(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2011
chalxy:

@poster, i didnt know two
people can open a facebook
account at the same time in
different computers, is that really
possible? did your friend open
the facebook account and read
her messages of actually met her
chatting.
WAS WONERING MYSELF! HOW IS DAT POSSIBLE?
lol, I can open 2 facebook account at same time on one computer, One on Mozilla Firefox and the other on internet explorer, I did these most type and it work because I have access to a friend facebook whom I help to check once a while because he doesn't have computer
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by andy1(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2011
^^ yeah itz possible i do it alot. @op. Nawah 4 dis ur guy oh. U catch pesin red handed nd u still dy ask nonsense question 4 here, no wori nxt up. Na 4 d babe 2 cari d same old lover kum ur house come dy play home match. Then when u ask am again she go tell u say she jst wan txt if d tin still dy work lyke b4, mtchewww!! Beta wisen up oh. angry
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by born2boink(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2011
Women,they eat the apple and give to the man,bring curses to the world and man start fucking around because they eat apple given to them by women.says the GENESIS-All these started from the day of Eve, God should do some about women,it is an end of days,let them be taken away- all of them including Pastors and Alfa wife are unfaithful,hope they are not even fucking my girlfriend right now while I am typing on Nairaland
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by MsPotato(f): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2011
james2man:

A friend of mine is seeking Advice from great guys of nairaland.

A friend of mine have the password to his girl friend face book acct,2days ago he decided to check her face book to his surprise he saw his girls friend chatting with a guy.

His girlfriend was calling this guys sweet names such as(Honey,darling,mylove) it got to a stage in the chatting conversation,the guy said to her- just because i touched you last night you got so angry till this morning.

Myfriend girls said-My dear try and understand i love you but i can't marry you because i can't avoid to loose my guy,but if God say yes i have no choice.
Please don't look other girls eyes.
it's ok now that you're talking with your baby

Please advice what do you think my friend should do,they have been together almost close to 4yrs.after he confronted his girlfriend she said the guys was her secondary school lover and they got contact on facebook 5days ago.

She claim that she was only teasing her Lost Love.

I honestly think to check on sumone's FB is not a good thing and should have not been done.

However, since u know her dark secret, if I were your friend, I would not trust her anymore after that seriously or maybe you should go in back and PM that guy using her ID and pretend to be her just to get your answers embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2011
Well,there's no no Wrong or right,its only how you view things so,if your actions allowed you to discover she was messing around,or hoped to,then its justified,besides she might be teasing she might not be,the conclusion is up to you,the question is,can u trust her?
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by tellwisdom: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2011
I DONT KNOW WHY MOST GUYS , BUY THE CONCEPT OF: I OWE THIS GURL ALONE, THIS GURL IS MINE ALONE, SHE IS FOR ME ALONE!, EVEN THE MARRIED ONES STILL FLIRT, HOW MUCH MORE THE UNMARRIED!, I'VE GOT NO ADVICE FOR YOU THAN TO TAKE IT THE WAY ITS BEEN SERVED, REGARDLESS OF THE YRS YOU BORNFOOLS HAVE STAYED. angry angry angry
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by james2man: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2011
I appreciate all your advice and contributions,You guys are too great, Thank you so much.
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

I DONT KNOW WHY MOST GUYS , BUY THE CONCEPT OF: I OWE THIS GURL ALONE, THIS GURL IS MINE ALONE, SHE IS FOR ME ALONE!, EVEN THE MARRIED ONES STILL FLIRT, HOW MUCH MORE THE UNMARRIED!, I'VE GOT NO ADVICE FOR YOU THAN TO TAKE IT THE WAY ITS BEEN SERVED, REGARDLESS OF THE YRS YOU BORNFOOLS HAVE STAYED. angry angry angry

Thank you.My exact thoughts!
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by james2man: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2012
Thanks to you all,
Re: Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2012
okay

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. / 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You. / Do Unfaithful Men (and Women) Have Lower IQs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.