Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Springbank - Way Forward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Springbank - Way Forward (677 Views)

Mansfield Energy Test For Aug 29, Way Forward Eey / Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? / Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Springbank - Way Forward by godinser: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hi people, i am based in Abuja jus like some of us also. I will advice those in Lagos 2 try and see if they can kind of assembly themselves and pay an audience with the new MD and rub minds with him so that we could have a First hand information. Although, the visit should be after this present batch of corpers have had their interview and passed out. Then if nothing is heard from the bank, then the visit should be inevitable. Please what do you guys think on this my suggestion.
All the best people. Cheers.
Re: Springbank - Way Forward by mokpas: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2007
This godsinger of a boy, i think u are sick, u want to start uninism when u ve not even been employed.How can u give that kind of suggestion, please go to bed if u dont ve anything to say.

(1) (Reply)

N100 Million Governors Bail / Ecobank Or Firstinland Bank (pls Help) / Kpmg Test Format Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.