Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,602 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik (55639 Views)

University Of Nigeria UNN 2017 -2018 Admission Updates / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Futo Jambites: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Odunnu: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2011
Please confirm from the bank if their branches in other states like Enugu are selling the cards also.
Safe journey.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Chimeremnma(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2011
unizik post utme is now on, nd guess what, those of us who scored up to 180 in d latest jamb kan kom nd apply 4 ur post utme examination, but one word of advice to us all is that we have to try nd score up to 65 nd above in other faculties oda dan medicine which u r expected to score up to 80 nd above, so read ur buks, expecially jamb past questions in ur field of proposed departments, success in ur fort komin exams[left][/left][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
Boy! The bnk was crowded like goat market. .we r stl in d huzle
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pin purchased
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2011
Hi guys, there is a very big problem at the bank, my guy went to purchase the form in bank but when they entered his reg number, the system rejected it saying invalid reg number he scored 185 for public admin and another person who changed her school to unizik can't even register the same invalid reg number jamb score 243 english department, please i need urgent help
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by EmekaEmeh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Please confirm from the bank if their branches in other states like Enugu are selling the cards also.
Safe journey.

No Other banks in any state is selling it. its only inside the school and also Inside the Awka main Town.

[ Still me wiseman10 ]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by EmekaEmeh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
chiboy21:

Hi guys, there is a very big problem at the bank, my guy went to purchase the form in bank but when they entered his reg number, the system rejected it saying invalid reg number he scored 185 for public admin and another person who changed her school to unizik can't even register the same invalid reg number jamb score 243 english department, please i need urgent help

For the person of 185 it was rejected because pub admin doesn't accept 185 jamb score but 200 and above. and for the one who scored 243 for English let her make sure that the change of course/institution worked well because if its late entry i dont think it will work. She should visit the school portal and also any state Jamb Registra for help else she might loose this.

more questions please .

[ Still me wiseman10 ]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
Emeka Emeh:

For the person of 185 it was rejected because pub admin doesn't accept 185 jamb score but 200 and above. and for the one who scored 243 for English let her make sure that the change of course/institution worked well because if its late entry i dont think it will work. She should visit the school portal and also any state Jamb Registra for help else she might loose this.

more questions please .

[ Still me wiseman10 ]

dem ban you?

I have purchased and filled ma form sha
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by alkanes1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
Is it possible for me to retrieve my jamb registration slip.I have lost mine and it is like it is needed.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
The number of student that applied for sociology and anthropology this year is 1,121 for first choice, please do any body knows how many student do they admitted last year in sociology and anthropology
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hello i wish you all who wrote your ptume today and will be writing tomorrow a BIG SUCCESS. I will be writing tomorrow please for those of you that wrote yours today update us on how the exam went. Like how many minutes you were given and how conducive the environment is.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
Also tell us how easy/hard the questions are.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2011
We started by 6:00 pm, the exam was unorganished and i came back to onitsha at 9:45 pm
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Meklex(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2011
the exam was stressing, we started at after five and when I reach home it was 10.15 and I did a background checkup of my qpaper and it added upto 42/50, im just hoping in God.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2011
Why must the exam start by that time na?! Any way am on my way to the hall.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fingard02k(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2011
Nnaemeka which course a you writing?.i'm in the school now.computer science
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ha just finished the exam. Imagen only 50 question. God pls help me.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Flydude92: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hey guyz, i scored 230 in jamb, wot do i nid 2 score in post ume 2 gain admission into bizness admin dpt? I'm 4rm Anambra state. Thnx in anticipation of ur replies.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by mbugame: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hi guyz and beutiful babez how was ur exam, I hope ur pume exam is simply but confusing b/c is alwayz simple yearly.am wishing u high scores and success,just have faith in GOD u go make am
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
I heard someone saying that the result will come next 2 weeks,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2011
what do someone nid to score for electronic & computer eng? I got 252,we are seperated in d hall 319 to 251 i guess i was lucky 2 b there.i have from ogun.abi omo yoruba,hope they will admit.unizik shld not shit on me!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2011
They normal admitt like 75 to 150 student in each department It depends on how many student that sat for the exam in your department, if they reached a thousands, and you didn't reach 270 in jamb and 70 in putme, that means you are in trouble
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2011
chiboy21:

They normal admitt like 75 to 150 student in each department It depends on how many student that sat for the exam in your department, if they reached a thousands, and you didn't reach 270 in jamb and 70 in putme, that means you are in trouble
UNIZIK normally admits from 10 - 100 ppl in each department but id depend on d average mark u got.

chiboy21:

I heard someone saying that the result will come next 2 weeks,
The result will be out b4 Thursday dis week.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2011
teecrown:

what do someone nid to score for electronic & computer eng? I got 252,we are seperated in d hall 319 to 251 i guess i was lucky 2 b there.i have from ogun.abi omo yoruba,hope they will admit.unizik shld not poo on me!
If u score 65 - 70 u must get admission.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2011
Flydude92:

Hey guyz, i scored 230 in jamb, wot do i nid 2 score in post ume 2 gain admission into bizness admin dpt? I'm 4rm Anambra state. Thnx in anticipation of your replies.
If you score 60 - 65 you will gain admission.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by EmekaEmeh(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2011
teecrown:

what do someone nid to score for electronic & computer eng? I got 252,we are seperated in d hall 319 to 251 i guess i was lucky 2 b there.i have from ogun.abi omo yoruba,hope they will admit.unizik shld not poo on me!

yes people of high marks are always separated. just get 67 in post ume and your there. good luck.

please the result will not be coming out in 2 weeks time.
BUT IT WILL BE COMING OUT THIS WEEK. i will keep everyone posted as i am typing here its being marked and uploaded but not published yet.

so many rejected computer sheets. many people folded theirs and didn't shed properly. these are not marked rather has been dumped to the dustbin for cutting. please next yr do the right thing.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2011
I scored 228 in jamb going for sociology and anthroplogy, what score do i need in putme
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by EmekaEmeh(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
chiboy21:

I scored 228 in jamb going for sociology and anthroplogy, what score do i need in putme

I have answered that question many times. pls check this thread properly.
Thanks.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
Is it possible to someone that put faculty of social science to get admitted in faculty of art

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.