Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,445 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal (24322 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Me too. The threats from Putin was not a bluff. Today, Biden was addressing the EU and he kept mentioning that Hypersonic missile grin. So, yeah there is something that Russia have in their arsenal.
russias hypersonic missiles fly at mach 10,dats 10 times d speed of sound [and first to used dem in combact].whle d usa have been trying to develope dia own hypersonic missiles yet unsuccesful at mach 5. So u can reason d trobul and stabin pain em dey cause 4 usa heart.

edited:
pardon me, speed of sound and not light.
nb, light travels faster dan sound,hence u see thunder rays first b4 d thunder claps.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by MangekyoAlt: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Russia just launched of 3M-14 cruise missiles of the Kalibr-NK complex from a Project 21631 small rocket ship. You need to see the launching of these missiles shocked.
I don see am grin
Ukraine dey collect well well oo Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Idaytesj29(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
ayindejimmy:

The West is just being considerate of the gravity of what's at stake. It's not that they're afraid of Putin.
They just don't want to fight a war they can avoid.
Cos Putin is like a mad man wearing a sucide vest. He doesn't care about consequences

Try check what Mutual Assured Destruction is in diplomacy. You will understand why. They are afraid of Russia just as Russia is afraid of them too. It goes both ways

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Topmaike007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Benny6944:

which ground op??
your one of those that thought Putin will take down Ukraine in 3 days, OP we are in the 4th week not 3 days, Ukraine have proven they are strong..

minus fighter jets causing damages, and killing civilians, Ukraine will chase Russians out of their land. that's why they have been asking west to impose that as they do but can't.

Zelensky was a lot more ambiguous than that. He said
'NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine.' This carefully
tosses the ball back into NATO's court. It's not the same as
have agreed to Putin's demand that Ukraine will not seek
NATO membership.
WHATS SO HARD IN THAT STATEMENT TO UNDERSTAND?
UKRAINE IS A PEACEFUL NATION, THAT DOESN'T WANT
TO BE CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE LIKE RUSSIA.

After this invasion, Putin will never think about invasion in his generation.

He's finished and his country. those artillery he lost, were is he gonna get them spare parts? is it China lol... the west owns everything. so shut down and observe

You only read without understanding..

Op. who told you Ukraine fired missiles into Russia, when they are only defending? lol.. nothing op of your kind won't compose and drop here to please your fellow op
Putin can take Ukraine in less than 4 hours but what will be his gain because the whole Ukraine will be Hiroshima 2.0 updated version

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by TrueNigerian300: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

As in! The ones he is begging aint even coming. He should accept he has lost. If Russia spends another few weeks in that country, it will be unrecognizable. IMF is already saying Ukraine has slid further down the ladder.

Moscow and Caracas are developing steps to connecting Venezuela to the Mir payment system and using the respective cards in Venezuela. Guess Uncle Sam got a no in Caracas cheesy cheesy

Contrary to what many believe the greatest power of uncle Sam is the petroldollar system.The military aggression of uncle Sam across the globe is to protect the petroldollar. The day the dollar stops being the foreign reserve currency and trade currency that is the end of uncle Sam. To conquer America a single bullet is not needed to be fire into America let all countries start using gold as their foreign reserve and see what happens.

America is not wise by always using the dollar to sanction countries. It only make countries to start looking for alternatives and that is bad market for uncle Sam. But the fools ruling the US do not understand that once dollar is gone America is gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Topmaike007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
ken6488:

Ukraine lost Creame forever
Lost two republic
Lost her military
which cream? Lotion cream or Vaseline grin grin

Crimea you mean cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by CyberWolf: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Owen247:
russias hypersonic missiles fly at mach 10,dats 10 times d speed of light [and first to used dem in combact].whle d usa have been trying to develope dia own hypersonic missiles yet unsuccesful at mach 5. So u can reason d trobul and stabin pain em dey cause 4 usa heart.
Speed of sound not light and also due to the intensity of the heat it releases, radio waves can’t penetrate it hence very difficult to be detected by radar.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Contrary to what many believe the greatest power of uncle Sam is the petroldollar system.The military aggression of uncle Sam across the globe is to protect the petroldollar. The day the dollar stops being the foreign reserve currency and trade currency that is the end of uncle Sam. To conquer America a single bullet is not needed to be fire into America let all countries start using gold as their foreign reserve and see what happens.

America is not wise by always using the dollar to sanction countries. It only make countries to start looking for alternatives and that is bad market for uncle Sam. But the fools ruling the US do not understand that once dollar is gone America is gone.

Yeah! it is the dollar, i really want the Saudi/China deal to go through so bad. Even though, it is going to be 25%. They really bleeped up and other countries will start finding their way. Russia is about to bring Venezuela to the Mir Payment too.

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by TrueNigerian300: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The way the man talks, you will think it is the obligation of the world to fight for Ukraine in times of war. Non of these countries from the west even declared war on Russia wey dem go come say, alright we will now consider placing boots on the ground for you.
Because it is a thing to declare war, it is another thing to go on to fight who you declared war on.
Eg in WW2, after Germany invaded Poland. France and Britain, allies of Poland immediately declared war on Germany.
But na there e end grin
France dispatched troops at first, but withdrew them back to France immediately again and left the poles to their faith grin
Na from London and Paris dem for get update of how things later end there grin Infact it was Germany that took the fight to the people that declated war on them and defeated the supposedly invisible French army under a month and left Britain in ruins.

Also, When Germany also declared war on the US in WW2, its not like they were really itching to fight the US. They just declared war for the sake of it, because the US declared war on Japan - an ally.

Meanwhile, what I'm struggling to understand now, is if zelensky somehow thinks that Ukraine and the west AKA USA and lapdogs are some allies that they will risk their necks for them grin
I no even be your ally, yet you want make I come help you fight against person wey get capability to fit ruin me within minutes?. No be so. Zelensky should apply sense and do the needful. The reality is that no one is going to help him on this war.

Meanwhile, speaking about uncle Sam. I'm sure the Russians left them in total shock and awe with the invasion. Murthafuckers thought threatening Russia with colossal sanctions on a daily basis would make them bow.
Now russia don let them know say, NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES, NATO expansion to the east will NOT be tolerated again. Them go start to dey apply sense now.

Well said bro. Honestly this is a bad situation what else does anyone expect Russia to do after warning them for over 20 years? You set up an organization(NATO) to kill me yet I still maintain relationship with you hoping that there would be mutual respect that you will not move your weapon close to my backyard. But your keep doing this for 20 years even when I call you attention to it, please someone should tell what else they think Russia should have done after telling the west for more than 20 years and they took Russia as a fool?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Masterito(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please go take English classes. Where did you see he wants to surrender?
jumper524:
You better hasten your decision instead of your two sided nature.
Today you want to surrender, tomorrow you'll call isreal for iron dome defense.
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.
What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.
Impeaching a president because he took a better choice.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Bigchristo: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As far as he is not gonna surrender.. grin grin
And Putin will never invade his country.. grin
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

Putin should put his pride down and withdraw his troops.. grin kiss kiss
Who is now the King between someone who came to your house to bend you into agreeing to his terms? There’s nothing like pride here in war peace talk can be broker by a mediator if all agreements is met Putin will withdraw his troops.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by TrueNigerian300: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
frankson1:

When will you and your NATO fan boys understand that if NATO gets involved in this fight it's not going to be Russia standing alone on the other side. This is the reason they can't step.

Just ignored those guys what many don't realise is that the West/USA have created so many enemies for themselves that many countries are waiting for their downfall. But just to be politically correct many are backing them because of the economic sanctions they can impose on them. Once it is war everyone will know their true friends.

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by peacettw: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
This back and forth is getting tiring
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by oluobi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelensky has not done well at all. I have a feeling U.S.A have something on him, and that is why they are holding his ball tightly. No matter the sanctions they place on Russia, they will not withdraw their troops from Ukraine until they achieve their objectives.

For those thinking the operation is stalled, please take a good look at the current map of Ukraine, you will notice that the country is split into two already, going by territories already occupied by Russia and the so called separatists. Russia's main target is the liberation of Donbas. There is a serious battle going on in Mariupol, where you have the Azov battalion, the city will eventually fall to the Russians.

I have a strong feeling (I may be wrong), that Russia will not invade Kiev. They'll tighten their siege around the city, carry out strikes when they feel like, until Zelensky finally agree to their terms.

This is a war that could have, and should have been avoided by Zelensky, to save the lives of his citizens.
Whether we like it or not, the powerful countries will continue to have their way. Life is not fair as we all know.

9 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Gentew(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Time for talk is over...... You're already winning the war on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by uunwanaobong3: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelenskyy, I don't think Ukraine is yet ready for a peace talk...... Fight for like two more weeks, by then you would have made up your mind, shebi you want fight?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by pargelenis(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Using the logic of the Nairaland Association of Putin Zombies, Boko Haram should be allowed to freely expand and invade the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by TrueNigerian300: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Owen247:
russias hypersonic missiles fly at mach 10,dats 10 times d speed of light [and first to used dem in combact].whle d usa have been trying to develope dia own hypersonic missiles yet unsuccesful at mach 5. So u can reason d trobul and stabin pain em dey cause 4 usa heart.

Lol. Despite military budget shame on uncle Sam ���

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Now that Russian troops have started gaining grounds in ukraine, he now wants to talk with Putin on the matter putin has been trying to discuss with him about for long now.
Putin has said Ukraine will NOT join NATO under no circumstances, whether they or NATO, or the devil likes it or not.
Yet he no listen. He thought Russia wouldn't protect their own security interests because US threatened them with colossal sanctions. grin
Now he don clear for his eyes say if he no sit down talk this matter with Putin, few weeks from now Ukraine will not be recognizable again by anyone. Russians aren't even too using their airforce and naval firepower against Ukraine. They're saving all those for a competent enemy. So far, na missiles and artilleries them dey use level Ukrainian infrastructure and military bases. Meanwhile, the same cannot be said for Russia. All Ukrainian Tochka missiles that have been fired into Russian mainland have all been intercepted by S-400. So Russia, is yet to be touched grin

We are talking about badasss military weapon here. Lol
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by pargelenis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
frankson1:
When will you and your NATO fan boys understand that if NATO gets involved in this fight it's not going to be Russia standing alone on the other side. This is the reason they can't step.
who will join Putin fight NATO? Is it the Nairaland Putin zombies? AKA Buhari boys?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.

What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.

“It’s a compromise for everyone: for the West, which doesn’t know what to do with us with regard to NATO, for Ukraine, which wants security guarantees, and for Russia, which doesn’t want further NATO expansion,” Zelenskyy said

I don't think he's sincere at all. Even from his statement above, one can see that he is not ready. He's still hoping for NATO to rise in his defence tomorrow morning. His statement looks more like appealing to NATO than wanting to discuss with Putin

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by generalwo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
I believe there’s something the world knows about Russia that they are afraid of. Even USA. I believe Russia is militarily very advanced.
.... The world is afraid of putin madness nothing more... There is nothing they have that the rest of the world haven't seen.... The world naturally would be cautious of a mad man holding the trigger of nuclear weapons.... He can decide to detonate them anytime and at the slightest provocation
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by goshee: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Basicend:

Please try and be researching more.

The USA used hypersonic missile in Afghanistan too. They developed it along with Russia in 60s.

They are not really afraid of Russia. . They are only trying to prevent a preventable World War 3.

If NATO / USA steps in spontaneously, the situation will become uncontrollable and nuke war may evolve.

Russia will be gone, but America will be heavily hit too. They love their beautiful sky scrappers etc.
Russia will be gone and American will be hit too. You are joking. America will suffer more loss when there is a nuclear confrontation between the two nuclear heavy wait considering the high population density of US but you won't know this because you aren't informed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by generalwo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
This isn't victory for putin.... Putin will go down in history as a fool while this man will go down in history as the real man.... Putin and his sympathizers will remain tyrannic foolz till the day of the second coming of the lord and then they will be thrown into hell as foolz
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by abeggnow: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As far as he is not gonna surrender.. grin grin
And Putin will never invade his country.. grin
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

Putin should put his pride down and withdraw his troops.. grin kiss kiss
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?UKRAINE IS BEING MAULED.STAY AWAY FROM CNN .
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Trentee4eva: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 
I can’t really recall such a case, I think this is the first. Zelensky setting a pretty impressive record for consistently embarrassing himself!
He provokes a war and then goes “PLEASE HELP ME, YOU MUST HELP MEE OHH THE FREEDOM OHH THE DEMOCRACY PLS SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEMOCRACY! L0OK I AM JEWISH, HOW CAN YOU ALLOw A JEW TO SuFFER? THIs IS NOT RIGHT!TT! WAAAAAAAH THIS WAR IS ANTI-SEMITIC PLOX HELPING ME AMERIcAAA EUROPEEE” lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Surprisingly, US, UK and Europe have their forces in Ukraine and Russia is sending them to hell woto woto grin grin grin
They are now shouting about war crimes. Zelenskyy no wan get sense. He’s no longer calling for sanctions. Sanctions don finish. I wonder what makes him think that Russia will easily compromise on their demands now, with all the sanctions placed on it because of this war.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by abeggnow: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN ACTOR AND AND ENTERTAINER??HE THINKS HE IS ON SET

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by abeggnow: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not quote me with this one..using two account at the same time.. grin

Why have Ukraine not gone down as you said three Sundays ago..
I asked you to place a bet but you couldn't..all cos of your fear.. grin

You are a clown..prove me wrong that you ain't.. grin kiss
UKRAINE IS A VERY BIG COUNTRY.ITS THE SECOND BIGGEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE ALSO IT HAS THE SECOND BIGGEST ARMY IN EUROPE.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by abeggnow: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 
I can’t really recall such a case, I think this is the first. Zelensky setting a pretty impressive record for consistently embarrassing himself!
He provokes a war and then goes “PLEASE HELP ME, YOU MUST HELP MEE OHH THE FREEDOM OHH THE DEMOCRACY PLS SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEMOCRACY! L0OK I AM JEWISH, HOW CAN YOU ALLOw A JEW TO SuFFER? THIs IS NOT RIGHT!TT! WAAAAAAAH THIS WAR IS ANTI-SEMITIC PLOX HELPING ME AMERIcAAA EUROPEEE” lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE GUY NO GET SHAME.ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS IMPLIMENT TO THE MINSK AGREEMENT UKRAINE SIGNED.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by abeggnow: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way you support Putin the man that keeps losing generals like roaches..I rather stand with the man that stays in his country to fight than support the bald zany who keeps sending innocent men to die for his selfish interest..

Dogg one kiddo how about kyiv falling on Sunday..3 Sundays ago.. your mouth actually runs faster than your brain..work on that boy.. kiss grin
WHAT IS THIS GUY SAYINGRUSSIAN GENERALS DIE BECAUSE DEY COMAND FROM THE FRONT.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
CyberWolf:
Speed of sound not light and also due to the intensity of the heat it releases, radio waves can’t penetrate it hence very difficult to be detected by radar.
Thank you so much 4 ur correction.idk why i keep switching dos terms[light and sound]lol.

now to biz,wit d reentry heat energy generated due to friction wit air, regular military electronics wil fail due to new plasma and phase conditions regular radio f's do not penetrate wich causes communication problems[mainly hypesonic glide missiles] [dia are two types hyper missiles] cause dey are instructed to glide at high speed.
due to heat due to friction d nodes tend to melt,so advanced ceramic and composite materials are needed.
while glidein ,d missile can rip apart due to glide shock and stress.

des are d main problems wit d creation of hypersonic missiles,and d usa havent been able to win dis inovation,only d russians.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by YeyeGbami: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your clown President has been begging behind the scenes and fooling dumbos like you on social media.

He isn't wearing bulletproof vests and fighting on the frontlines again? Can we even see ONE video of Zelensky taking & returning fire on the battlefield?

You support him for a reason. Numbskull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Election: Roselyn Akombe Resigns & Flees To US / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.