Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal (24409 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
ayindejimmy:

The West is just being considerate of the gravity of what's at stake. It's not that they're afraid of Putin.
They just don't want to fight a war they can avoid.

Who started all these? No be the same West?

Cos Putin is like a mad man wearing a sucide vest. He doesn't care about consequences
So, Putin is the madman? Russia wanted to join NATO but they said no. Apparently, if Russia was allowed to join, there wouldn't be any enemy today except NK but NATO needs enemy to stay relevant. Putin is not mad at all, he's just trying to be strategic like NATO

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by ayindejimmy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
maasoap:

Who started all these? No be the same West?

So, Putin is the madman? Russia wanted to join NATO but they said no. Apparently, if Russia was allowed to join, there wouldn't be any enemy today except NK but NATO needs enemy to stay relevant. Putin is not mad at all, he's just trying to be strategic like NATO

The purpose of NATO is to weaken authoritarians. Soviet Union wanted to join in order to use it to keep the smaller units within it from leaving.
Current members of NATO then had foresight of what's happening now. See how every neighbour of Russia is running to NATO for security?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Lol. Despite military budget shame on uncle Sam ���

no b small shame,nw reason dis:
despite collabo wit eu and nato to build new armaments.
despite influx of brilliant imigrants dat work in d millitary.
despite collabo wit japan,uk etc to build new armaments.
despite being d sanctioning nation and not d sanction nation.
despite being so eager to sell armaments to oda nations.
despite being in so many millitary alliance.
despite having huge resouces at dia beck and call eg semi conductor markets etc.

dats y nations like india etc prefers to be sanction for buying d older russian made S 400 than buying newer usa made air defence systems.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
ayindejimmy:

The purpose of NATO is to weaken authoritarians. Soviet Union wanted to join in order to use it to keep the smaller units within it from leaving.
Current members of NATO then had foresight of what's happening now. See how every neighbour of Russia is running to NATO for security?

pls who taught u all these craps?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by CyberWolf: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Owen247:
Thank you so much 4 ur correction.idk why i keep switching dos terms[light and sound]lol.

now to biz,wit d reentry heat energy generated due to friction wit air, regular military electronics wil fail due to new plasma and phase conditions regular radio f's do not penetrate wich causes communication problems[mainly hypesonic glide missiles] [dia are two types hyper missiles] cause dey are instructed to glide at high speed.
due to heat due to friction d nodes tend to melt,so advanced ceramic and composite materials are needed.
while glidein ,d missile can rip apart due to glide shock and stress.

des are d main problems wit d creation of hypersonic missiles,and d usa havent been able to win dis inovation,only d russians.
You’re absolutely correct. The glide version is more dangerous and effective than the cruise because it (glide version) not only makes it difficult to be detected by radar, but can also fool the radar by changing its direction multiple times while maintaining its target. It’s ready an interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by edosignature(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:
grin

Classic Russians

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by edosignature(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Russians are brave, calculative, and far above rubies.

Drenimarcus:
grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by edosignature(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelensky is not a wise man, he's so naive & a coward. After causing some much carnage & death with his immature ways of reasoning.

Russians have all to gain in this war.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
CyberWolf:
You’re absolutely correct. The glide version is more dangerous and effective than the cruise because it (glide version) not only makes it difficult to be detected by radar, but can also fool the radar by changing its direction multiple times while maintaining its target. It’s ready an interesting times ahead.
Intrstin times ahead,aswear.
dat glide self[d gliding movement and speed makes it impossible for radars to detect and project its angle of projectile, hence harder to knw its trajectory and target and time of impact ],hmm. Imagine fooling d radar dat ur gonna hit so so installations and at d end u change ur mind and den destroy smt else.aswear dat radar array go swear for ur mata.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by CyberWolf: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Owen247:
Intrstin times ahead,aswear.
dat glide self[d gliding movement and speed makes it impossible for radars to detect and project its angle of projectile, hence harder to knw its trajectory and target and time of impact ],hmm. Imagine fooling d radar dat ur gonna hit so so installations and at d end u change ur mind and den destroy smt else.aswear dat radar array go swear for ur mata.lol.
Exactly and that’s what the west is afraid of, although I believe they must have developed that Sophisticated weapon but haven’t been able to test it in a real live war like Russia just did in Ukraine, bombing their weapons depot, killing tens of Ukrainian special forces. I just want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia, Crimea wants to be with Russia based on 2014 referendum and Donbas region wants to be on their own, let them be and then stay away from NATO. Seek military alliance with Russia and economic alliance with the rest of the world and then, focus on rebuilding the country. That way, everybody will be happy, all this is wars and destructions is not the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by eedhrisademola(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
You belong in the kitchen. Hurry!
ZELE BRODA SAAMU IS COMING..
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by VirileNelly2420: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
watin dis one dey talk??
Wen u say talking too much u're being to modest. I think she talks blindly & Uninformed.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by VirileNelly2420: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 
I can’t really recall such a case, I think this is the first. Zelensky setting a pretty impressive record for consistently embarrassing himself!
He provokes a war and then goes “PLEASE HELP ME, YOU MUST HELP MEE OHH THE FREEDOM OHH THE DEMOCRACY PLS SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEMOCRACY! L0OK I AM JEWISH, HOW CAN YOU ALLOw A JEW TO SuFFER? THIs IS NOT RIGHT!TT! WAAAAAAAH THIS WAR IS ANTI-SEMITIC PLOX HELPING ME AMERIcAAA EUROPEEE” lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol!! U're absolutely right my brother. Some call it bravery though. Smh
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Is USA not authoritarian? Invaded Libya and Iraq on flimsy excuse. Why didn't nato do anything?

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Owen247: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
CyberWolf:
Exactly and that’s what the west is afraid of, although I believe they must have developed that Sophisticated weapon but haven’t been able to test it in a real live war like Russia just did in Ukraine, bombing their weapons depot, killing tens of Ukrainian special forces. I just want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia, Crimea wants to be with Russia based on 2014 referendum and Donbas region wants to be on their own, let them be and then stay away from NATO. Seek military alliance with Russia and economic alliance with the rest of the world and then, focus on rebuilding the country. That way, everybody will be happy, all this is wars and destructions is not the answer.
hav u forgotten dat zelensky was installed by d west?so he has 2 do dia biddings mayb dats y he wants a deal wit russia but seems he's thrtend below our vision,hnce his chameloonic speech.i doubt d west hv a hypesonic M,dey wont hesitate to shw off wit it,wel russia let ukraine off ussr witout war.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Benny6944: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
Putin can take Ukraine in less than 4 hours but what will be his gain because the whole Ukraine will be Hiroshima 2.0 updated version

Tell me his gain right now when he has not achieved his aim thereby destroying buildings, including food stores.. lol.. you and your Putin are shameless. plz don't quote me again with your empty brain cells.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by chaloskyx: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Volodymyr Zelenskyy is the most stupid president in the world this is why:

1. The us used Ukraine to wage war on Russia with the aim of taking them out both economically and military wise without going all out on WW3

2. The US and no country would never engage into war with Russia due to their nuclear arsenal. when it comes to nukes its not about numbers but the after effect while Russia would be completely annihilated so would Europe. yes US would win but at what cost a total destruction of its allied nations they cant take that risk.

3. The plan was for Us and its alliances to move towards a one world government once they takeout Russia military wise all that would be left is china and honestly china has no choice but to give into the demands and come under the one world govt.

4. China secretly supported Russia cause it knows once Russia is conquered they are next

5. Ukraine was just used as a pawn more like a gamble to try to conquer Russia without actually going into WW3

6. What saved Russia is not the fact that they had a good military or ground force but Putin's unpredictability over what he would do if pushed to the corner especially since he had nukes

7. if you observe US did not give into Ukraine's plea to block the air space and engage Russia instead they sent them small weapons something you do to guerrilla war fare armies by funding them to fight a battle on your behalf hoping they win without having any consequence to the US or NATO nations.

8. Now this is where Ukraine s president was stupid if now you are willing to give into Russia demands for neutrality why did you not do so when he asked initially before the war? if you decided to go to war why not finish it since your country is already in ruins?

9. Honestly US and NATO played Volodymyr Zelenskyy to do their dirty job cause he was young naïve and was willing to do anything to make a name for himself.

8. he willingly sacrificed his country, infrastructure and citizens to do the dirty job us and NATO wont dare do cause they know the consequences and wont risk their peoples lives and country over a war

9. If you notice while US has the best military they only wage wars like iraq, Agfanistan etc where its in their national interest, there's a high chance of winning, has the lowest mortality rate and damages to their infrastructure and personnel and wont have any effect on them financially.

10 in summary Volodymyr Zelenskyy agreed to do NATOs dirty job at the loss of his country and people he would have still achieved this end result through diplomacy and not acting tough

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by GENES11S: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

As in! The ones he is begging aint even coming. He should accept he has lost. If Russia spends another few weeks in that country, it will be unrecognizable. IMF is already saying Ukraine has slid further down the ladder.

Moscow and Caracas are developing steps to connecting Venezuela to the Mir payment system and using the respective cards in Venezuela. Guess Uncle Sam got a no in Caracas cheesy cheesy

Common Mariupol in Ukraine, Russia no fit capture for weeks now. That should tell you something if you are really smart.

Long range missiles that are coming from 20-100miles out cannot capture a town. It can only destroy buildings. You need foot soldiers to do the capturing....thats where they are outnumbered. Ukraine is a country of 44million people. No amount of soldiers will be enough to achieve the task as far as Ukraine refuses a lay down their weapons.

Russia cannot succeed in this task unless they use nuclear weapons on Ukraine. Russia know this, that's why they are focus on Donbas n Mariupol, those two cities are of economical important to Ukraine. Russia will like to have it along side Crimea which they previously stole from them in 2014.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by ozo13(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Me too. The threats from Putin was not a bluff. Today, Biden was addressing the EU and he kept mentioning that Hypersonic missile grin. So, yeah there is something that Russia have in their arsenal.
learnt that kalibr missile that was use could also be use to lunch Nuclear warhead.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
GENES11S:

Common Mariupol in Ukraine, Russia no fit capture for weeks now. That should tell you something if you are really smart.

Long range missiles that are coming from 20-100miles out cannot capture a town. It can only destroy buildings. You need foot soldiers to do the capturing....thats where they are outnumbered. Ukraine is a country of 44million people. No amount of soldiers will be enough to achieve the task as far as Ukraine refuses a lay down their weapons.

Russia cannot succeed in this task unless they use nuclear weapons on Ukraine.

Azov are hiding behind the civs, thats why it is taking time. You aint following the events closely.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
ozo13:
learnt that kalibr missile that was use could also be use to lunch Nuclear warhead.

Damn! Russia aint playing.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by GENES11S: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Azov are hiding behind the civs, thats why it is taking time. You aint following the events closely.

Lame!

Drop the accusations and give me facts. Different tactics for different people, u can't accuse people b/c they are doing something different
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by gawu1: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelenskey has since day one wanted to agree with Russia terms for cease fire but America which desperately want to protect her nuclear program in Ukraine would not allow that to happen. Biden kept given Ukrainians false hope, using fake news and media propaganda that Russia was soon going out munitions to continue with the fight. Though day in day out, it has been rains of bombardment and missile hauling on Ukraine soil.
Thus, there is very narrow chance that zelenskey will give up. I believe that this latest fain of despair is ploy meant to continue to portray Russia as the aggressor and to buy more time for weapons send by the America, NATO and the West to have save arrival.
Putin surely knows this and will cave in. He knows what happened during those times he made attempt to agree for humanitarian corridor, only for Ukraine to use the opportunity stockpiling weapons through those windows.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by gawu1: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelenskey has since day one wanted to agree with Russia terms for cease fire but America which desperately want to protect her nuclear program in Ukraine would not allow that to happen. Biden kept given Ukrainians false hope, using fake news and media propaganda that Russia was soon going out munitions to continue with the fight. Though day in day out, it has been rains of bombardment and missile hauling on Ukraine soil.
Thus, there is very narrow chance that zelenskey will give up. I believe that this latest fain of despair is ploy meant to continue to portray Russia as the aggressor and to buy more time for weapons send by the America, NATO and the West to have save arrival.
Putin surely knows this and will cave in. He knows what happened during those times he made attempt to agree for humanitarian corridor, only for Ukraine to use the opportunity stockpiling weapons through those windows.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Caleycashh: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Meninmen... idiot come see your Ukraine oo, dem dey beg, fuckinnn idiot, LOSER!!!
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by VirileNelly2420: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Benny6944:

Another OP.
HELP ME READ ABOUT WWII HOW USA RESCUED LITTLE RUSSIA FROM BEING TURNED TO DUST BY HITLER.

OP ALL YOU KNOW IS TYPE RUBBISH ON HERE. KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Zelensky was a lot more ambiguous than that. He said 'NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine.' This carefully tosses the ball back into NATO's court. It's not the same as 'I've agreed to Putin's demand that Ukraine will not seek NATO membership.'

WHATS SO HARD IN THAT STATEMENT TO UNDERSTAND?

UKRAINE IS A PEACEFUL NATION, THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE LIKE RUSSIA.

SO GET THAT INTO YOU OP.
Oga, don't tell us about d video we watched. Zelensky acknowledged d fact dat dey can't join NATO, dat Ukraine stays neutral.

USA didn't rescue any1 in WWII, dey were just watching by d sideline.. apart from dropping bomb in Japan, was their any spectacular tin dey did during d war? Even, d bomb were being developed both in Germany and US, den, US was first to test theirs.

No b today Russia begin see war.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by ayindejimmy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
The US is biggest Democratic nation.

babyfaceafrica:
Is USA not authoritarian? Invaded Libya and Iraq on flimsy excuse. Why didn't nato do anything?

They went to these countries cos the citizens asked for them Libya and Iraq's.

Do you hear any Libyan or Iraqi complain?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
GENES11S:

Lame!

Drop the accusations and give me facts. Different tactics for different people, u can't accuse people b/c they are doing something different

My bad. I thought you were being logical. Be well.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by GENES11S: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

My bad. I thought you were being logical. Be well.

Just like I suspected. No point at all to back up your claims. Typical Nigerian....have a nice life.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Benny6944: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oga, don't tell us about d video we watched. Zelensky acknowledged d fact dat dey can't join NATO, dat Ukraine stays neutral.

USA didn't rescue any1 in WWII, dey were just watching by d sideline.. apart from dropping bomb in Japan, was their any spectacular tin dey did during d war? Even, d bomb were being developed both in Germany and US, den, US was first to test theirs.

No b today Russia begin see war.

SHE GOAT.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW??

OP OF YOUR KIND WILL COME HERE TO BRAG ABOUT NONSENSE...

OP OYA READ AND DIGEST.
DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO TALK ABOUT.

"I want to tell you what, from the Russian point of view, the president and the United States have done for victory in this war," Stalin said. "The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines. Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war." Nikita Khrushchev offered the same opinion.

"If the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war," he wrote in his memoirs . "One-on-one against Hitler's Germany, we would not have withstood its onslaught and would have lost the war. No one talks about this officially, and Stalin never, I think, left any written traces of his opinion, but I can say that he expressed this view several times in conversations with me."

https://www.rferl.org/a/did-us-lend-lease-aid-tip-the-balance-in-soviet-fight-against-nazi-germany/30599486.html
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by VirileNelly2420: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Basicend:

Please try and be researching more.

The USA used hypersonic missile in Afghanistan too. They developed it along with Russia in 60s.

They are not really afraid of Russia. . They are only trying to prevent a preventable World War 3.

If NATO / USA steps in spontaneously, the situation will become uncontrollable and nuke war may evolve.

Russia will be gone, but America will be heavily hit too. They love their beautiful sky scrappers etc.
Don't u think ure d one da need doing research?
US has hypersonic wetin in 60s?

US still dey pursue dat till today. Russia announce about d arsenal in 2018..., Used it for d first time in Ukrainian war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
GENES11S:

Just like I suspected. No point at all to back up your claims. Typical Nigerian....have a nice life.

I am having a very nice life. Here you go https://twitter.com/RWApodcast. If you have enough data, check Lord of war, intel slava z and southfront.org for more. I advise you read with an open mind. Be well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / William Barr Resigns As U.S Attorney General

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.