Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... (1284 Views)

Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
November1857:
We rather stand with Atiku than that greedy and selfish Apolo eyes..

I can manage Osinbajo but Tinubu.

If APC present Tinubu let PDP present ATIKU

Southeast will definitely support ATIKU.

Southwest used propaganda to remove Jonathan in 2015, so is a payback time for Southwest grin

2 Likes

Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Though, that's the last option for Pdp, he could easily have the party ticket as well

But, we are waiting for him in so many ways

Up NEPA Up NEPA, if you do not know the reason why the epileptic power is still lingering on, then Atiku really to tell Nigerians the role he played when power portfolio was given to him as VP. Instead of Atiku to find a solution and fix the problem, he rather invited Mikano, a generator company to come and worsen the situation till today just because of the share he would have in the company.

Secondly, we are waiting for our Southern brothers and Sisters how they are going to use their mouth to campaign for another Fulani even for the fact that this same people claimed Fulanis are the one behind the dilapidated state of their region. They must wear lipsticks for that mouth before doing the campaigning.

In addition, should his supporters have any answers to those questions, we would love to read from you guys. Na everyday we dey learn.

We from the other side are ready to play matured Politics as usual, the game is on..
How did Mikano worsen power in Nigeria. You talk like you are addressing goats, in the end, you will be the goat.

1 Like

Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by Emergingnation3(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by iokpebholo: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP I will only take u serious after u educate us on how ur bullon van lord made his money......Abeg don't start telling me about mobil oh..I no wan hear
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by helinues: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
iokpebholo:
OP I will only take u serious after u educate us on how ur bullon van lord made his money......Abeg don't start telling me about mobil oh..I no wan hear

Don't you think this is an act of quarter cleverness?

Have you answered mine at all before asking yours?
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by Penguin2: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

See how he hurriedly opened this thread , it shows Atiku declaration pain am

And they know that Igbos are ever ready to support Atiku instead Tinubu will go anywhere close to the presidency.
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by techWriter3: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
ej discomfort you abi
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by Wannabenz: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
We don't need old people in power.
Re: Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... by haffaze777(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Though, that's the last option for Pdp, he could easily have the party ticket as well

But, we are waiting for him in so many ways

Up NEPA Up NEPA, if you do not know the reason why the epileptic power is still lingering on, then Atiku really to tell Nigerians the role he played when power portfolio was given to him as VP. Instead of Atiku to find a solution and fix the problem, he rather invited Mikano, a generator company to come and worsen the situation till today just because of the share he would have in the company.

Secondly, we are waiting for our Southern brothers and Sisters how they are going to use their mouth to campaign for another Fulani even for the fact that this same people claimed Fulanis are the one behind the dilapidated state of their region. They must wear lipsticks for that mouth before doing the campaigning.

In addition, should his supporters have any answers to those questions, we would love to read from you guys. Na everyday we dey learn.

We from the other side are ready to play matured Politics as usual, the game is on..

We [your brother from other side] must vote for Fulani Muslim grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS / Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? / Reason Why Majority Of Igbos Won't Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.