Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Madeleine Albright Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madeleine Albright Is Dead (39602 Views)

Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested / Madeleine Albright, The First Female US Secretary Of State Is Dead / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by naptu2: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Nchenches:

It's like the woman was forceful shaking Buhari's hand. Does Buhari shake women's hand?

Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by chiedozie198100: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
007Marvel:

Does your kind even reason straight or has a heart? No offense oh, is just a question

oga this woman was pure evil.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by alfarouq(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Dead, the end of all both the good, bad, ugly, rich, poor, beautiful, powerful or weak.

The good thing is that if you fo good you will receive the good in manifold and if you do bad, you will receive it also in manifold.

Good or bad, her creator will judge her.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by DeRay98(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Sterope:
I will never understand what drives Africans to eulogise people that don't care about their existence. The juJu behind white worship must be extraordinary.

Some of do it out of stack ignorance, others out of inferiority complex and some, from pure self hate...
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by wink2015(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2022
This MAMA is gone.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2022
naptu2:
Major General John Mark Inienger was governor of Bendel State from 1985-1987. He was commander of the Brigade of Guards from 1988-1989 and Ecomog field commander from 1993-1996.

In this video the Ecomog field commander, Major General John Mark Inienger, briefed the United States ambassador to the United Nations, Madeleine Albright on Ecomog operations in January 1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-c4cvUik_M
Encyclopedia naptu2 wink
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by alfarouq(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2022
kissdabride:
Headslammer....slam your head on the rock....she has gone to be with the Lord!!!!!

Haven't you heard, Jesus also prayed with his head on the floor, so going by your logic, he is also a headslammer.

If praying like Jesus did makes one a head slammer, then I am proudly a Head slammer
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by kissdabride: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
alfarouq:

Haven't you heard, Jesus also prayed with his head on the floor, so going by your logic, he is also a headslammer.

If praying like Jesus did makes one a head slammer, then I am proudly a Head slammer
well in your Quran you heard Him pray with his head on the floor maybe that one is mohamodu modu chief headslammer.tuehhh..religion of piss
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by NoSentiment: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Journalist: is the killings of 500,000 Iraqis worth it?

Albright: yes, it is worth it.

In light of the above, all I can say to Albrigh is:

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by juman(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Great woman.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by yemi1504: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60855139

Really miss her. RIP. Part of my childhood news.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by alfarouq(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
kissdabride:
well in your Quran you heard Him pray with his head on the floor maybe that one is mohamodu modu chief headslammer.tuehhh..religion of piss

Now I understand your problem, you are not just a muslim hating christian but also a Christian who is ignorant of his bible yet have so much arrogance.

I know arrogant people never benefit from knowledge shared with them but I will still drop this perhaps others will benefit.

Go read your Bible Mathew 26 v 39

https://biblehub.com/matthew/26-39.htm
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Benny6944: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Dpharisee:
She was a warmongering demon, she even publicly justified the deaths of 500,000 innocent Iraqi children as necessary and worth it from US sanctions on Iraq just because Saddam Hussein decided to trade their oil in Euro in place of the dollar and a non existent Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Iraq had a Christian Tariq Azeez as Vice President to Saddam and Mosul which was later occupied by ISIS and made its capital was a major centre of Catholic faith in the Middle East whose Arch Bishop who resisted US invasion was kidnapped and murdered.
Today millions of Iraqi Christians and Muslims are dead, displaced and refugees due to the evils of people like this old witch.

If she were to be an African the International Criminal Court would have hounded her all these years like Charles Taylor of Liberia and others who are serving terms in prison.
It's people like her that put pressure on OBJ to betray Charles Taylor and hand him over to ICC against the peace accord tenets which Granted him political asylum in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

OP.. stop spewing nonsense here..

Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death by hanging, after being convicted of crimes against humanity by the Iraqi Special Tribunal for the Dujail massacre. So stop making it look as if he commuted no crime..
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Successlane: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2022
caye:
Another witch dies.
Hell waits her.

Whaaaaatt
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Wazobia2216: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2022
naptu2:

Some critics termed the subsequent Nato bombing campaign "Albright's War".

"I take full responsibility... for believing it was essential for us not to stand by and watch what Milosevic was planning to do," she said at the time. "We cannot watch crimes against humanity."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60855139
What a woman
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Mftivi: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I miss you sweet Albright.Today, my heart return to day her husband divorced her and her appointment as U.S Secretary of State.
she was a war monger who justified starvation of 500k children in the middle east. Nothing sweet about that
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Mftivi: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
007Marvel:

Does your kind even reason straight or has a heart? No offense oh, is just a question
it was a stupid question, what he said was it true or not ? Mugu
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Yemon: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
I will ever forgive this woman.The USA government had an Intel report of the Rwanda genocide before it happened but Abright viewed Rwanda as an interlocked country with no benefit or American interest and therefore decided not to intervention.Her actions led to the perishing of over 1,000,000 of T utsi by the Hutus,the greatest and bloodiest massacre in Africa. May she rust in hell.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
007Marvel:

Somebody who justified the death of 500,000 children is who you expect people to have a heart for?

You think people should tell lies about the character of a person because they are dead?

Hitler too is dead, perhaps you should write some nice things about him since you have a heart, maybe throw in Abacha and Idi Amin too, as great people.

Death does not suddenly wash away someone's wicked acts.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by useni1: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
May shango strike her corpse with a trillion maggots. Bastard Lucifer she-devil was responsible for the death of over 500,000 iraqi children
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by 007Marvel(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mftivi:
it was a stupid question, what he said was it true or not ? Mugu

Na u come be correct person abi clown! See your head like iron bucket
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by VictorUSA(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mftivi:
she was a war monger who justified starvation of 500k children in the middle east. Nothing sweet about that
She fought and a good course.Respect her!
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by alfarouq(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
I learn that the U$_govt vet your activities on social media before issueing or approving visas, that explains why a lot of people that feel that they can only make it in life out there justify and support whatever they do irrespective of whether right or wrong.

It is all about the visa for some
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by kissdabride: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
alfarouq:

Now I understand your problem, you are not just a muslim hating christian but also a Christian who is ignorant of his bible yet have so much arrogance.

I know arrogant people never benefit from knowledge shared with them but I will still drop this perhaps others will benefit.

Go read your Bible Mathew 26 v 39

https://biblehub.com/matthew/26-39.htm
This is how you misquote your Quran that makes you kills at will....fell to His face is different from head slamming,get that into terrorist brain!!!
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by Mftivi: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
She fought and a good course.Respect her!
fvck you
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by alfarouq(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
kissdabride:
This is how you misquote your Quran that makes you kills at will....fell to His face is different from head slamming,get that into terrorist brain!!!

Continue deceiving yourself. I have done my piece.
When God asks you why you chose to demean people that worship with their faces on the ground, you cant claim ignorance.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by VictorUSA(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mftivi:
fvck you
Bleep you too.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by kissdabride: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
alfarouq:

Continue deceiving yourself. I have done my piece.
When God asks you why you chose to demean people that worship with their faces on the ground, you cant claim ignorance.
Thou shall not bow down and worship anything except ME THE LORD.
Re: Madeleine Albright Is Dead by bilo1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
The best secretary of states ever and one of the finest ClA agent
Have you heard of Henry Kissinger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.