Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

5 Qualities Of A Good Wife Every Man Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Good Wife Every Man Should Know (498 Views)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Of A Good Wife Every Man Should Know by Fezboy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
There are several ladies, as well as men, who are ready to marry. Some people are already courting or dating to get married. Dating or courting differs from marriage in that many characters are concealed during courtship or dating, but nothing is concealed when it comes to marriage. No one wants to be with the “wrong person,” which is why selecting a life partner should be done with caution.

Most men are taken away by physical beauty, which may be what they are interested in at first, but they later discover that they have overlooked the majority of the important characteristics that they would have looked for when they eventually married. As a result, this article will teach men what to look for in a wife and help women understand what their men may expect from them before taking their relationship to the next level.

1. She must be respectful.

She should be respectful not only to you but to others as well. She must not be obnoxious or conceited. This is an important characteristic that should not be overlooked because the inverse will affect every aspect of your property. Disagreements and a difficult home environment will result from a lack of respect. The way she treats you and the people she meets will be an indication of the type of wife she will be.

2. She must be mature.

When I say maturity, I don’t always mean chronological age, but rather mental maturity. She should be able to manage situations rationally to avoid a lot of “dramas” in your marriage. As long as she is of marriageable age, she should be able to reason. “How do I identify this?” you may ask. The way she fights discusses and settles issues, her sense of judgment, and her ideas and initiatives reveal whether she is mature or not.

Read more>>>>>https://africamediang.com/5-qualities-of-a-good-wife-every-man-should-know/

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Good Wife Every Man Should Know by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
- FAITHFUL
- HONEST
- TRUSTWORTHY
- CARING
- HARDWORKING
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Good Wife Every Man Should Know by kemma002(f): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
5/5 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Be Friends With Her. / How Long Should You Wait To Text Your Crush Back / 5 Mistakes Men Make When Going After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.