Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa (14196 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by realestate99: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

E pain am. Igbos have come to Lagos and there's nothing you can do about it. Both Onitsha, Lagos and Aba are 3 most important cities which Igbos have invested in greatly. So take ur Yoruba domination to Ibadan, Oshogbo and Ibarakpa grin grin
I have never seen where adults above 40s are fighting tooth and nail claiming places that are not theirs, I thank God for the kind of lineage I come from, I can't imagine coming from a desecrated shameless group such as this, it is better not to grace this Earth than be identified with "this group"
You only have limited time, a masquerade charade is a temporary endeavor, when the dust settles, everyone will know the way to his house.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Landmack:
Okay

Silicone valley of Africa with plenty agberos roaming the streets of Lagos.

Anambra has defeated agberoism...what is Lagos doing?

Oh agberos generate big big IGR for Lagos state
Anambra how? We are talking of lions you are talking of dogs. What can warrant talking of Anambra here? Why? We are talking about a Yoruba Space , civilized and detribalized. You are bringing in irrelevancies .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
i know ipobians and education shouldn't be in the same sentence. Tell someone close to you to interpret map to you. Lagos bordered by ogun and ondo states. Ibadan is 1.30 mins drive from lagos. There is lagos ibadan railway which connects lagos, ogun and oyo states presently to connect osun. How can you take over a place inhabited and surrounded by yorubas
You are seeing it from a shallow point of view. Taking over a place economically is different from taking over a place by conquest. We are not Alimi(Fulani ancestral warlord) that took Ilorin from Afonja after defeating him and instituted an Emir there. Igbos just want to thrive and do their businesses peacefully.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by SOFTSKILL: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Not with all the agberos littered over the place.....and stinking gutters smelling to high heavens

With this comment. I know where you are from, but sorry Sanwoolu did not know it will pain you to this level. Sorry, don't cry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
realestate99:

I have never seen where adults above 40s are fighting tooth and nail claiming places that are not theirs, I thank God for the kind of lineage I come from, I can't imagine coming from a desecrated shameless group such as this, it is better not to grace this Earth than be identified with "this group"
You only have limited time, a masquerade charade is a temporary endeavor, when the dust settles, everyone will know the way to his house.
[/s]
e pain am ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
realestate99:

Hypocrite.

You fools lost your voices when Alimi took over Ilorin from your ancestors but you are urinating all over the place.

Better go and thank God Igbos are not troublesome if not, you will wake up to witness Igbos taking over the whole Lagos with an Igbo king as paramount ruler.

Fools.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ayomi90: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:
Cocaine sniffing is bad.

Clean up the dirty, smelling and overrated Lagos first...

Gosh, that town is so fxxxxking overrated... People are just suffering and smiling.... If it ain't on the island it is a jungle.. Even the island is crazily expensive...

Anytime I am in Lagos I feel depressed..

People are really suffering in that Goddamn New York of Nigeria.
And is Island not part of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

With this comment. I know where you are from, but sorry Sanwoolu did not know it will pain you to this level. Sorry, don't cry
[/s]
Nonsensical.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by realestate99: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol, every region has cities, urban areas and semi-urban settlement. Oji River and Awgu LGAs are semi-rural settlements in SouthEast which you don't expect to be well developed like Enugu, Owerri and Onitsha. Those areas are still developing gradually. Just like comparing Ibarakpa, Igangan and Oke Ogun to Ibadan despite the fact we know they all have one thing in common which is brown roof. SouthEast is far modernized and advanced than SouthWest.
Shut your dirty mouth!! Picking one town to develop and neglecting the rest is madness, in 2015, no single A.T.M point in Awgu local government!!! Is that the kind of place you want to raise your children? I now see why Lagos is the Mecca of your people, the stupid ojukwu couldn't even face north, he was coming to Lagos, that shows your people's obsession with Lagos has been on for long.
It is better to reside in a hole in Somalia than living in South east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by allicare: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Not with all the agberos littered over the place.....and stinking gutters smelling to high heavens
Look at this fool.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Nisiw365: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

You are seeing it from a shallow point of view. Taking over a place economically is different from taking over a place by conquest. We are not Alimi(Fulani ancestral warlord) that took Ilorin from Afonja after defeating him and instituted an Emir there. Igbos just want to thrive and do their businesses peacefully.
Just accept you aren't making sense. It will only take a governor to demolish most of those markets and build something else on it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Bluntemperor: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sizdes:
Hard fact

True,the Governor statement are facts to be but and until certain things are put in place in Lagos:
- Lagos can't be truly great like the California Syllicon, until- the 4th-Mainland -Bridge- that links all facets of Lagos together is perfected and finished. As you are aware,nobody is talking about that Project now because the politicians are in the trenches for 2023! But unlike other cline,the project will have been taken off the ground!
-the DISCOS dismal performance is a major minus for development and serious Govt should talk about it.for now every govt agencies are relying on generator!
God bless Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nkemoma(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayomi90:

And is Island not part of Lagos?

So, the summary is.....

Lagos is over hyped
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Crafteck1: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ignorance
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by realestate99: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Hypocrite.

You fools lost your voices when Alimi took over Ilorin from your ancestors but you are urinating all over the place.

Better go and thank God Igbos are not troublesome if not, you will wake up to witness Igbos taking over the whole Lagos with an Igbo king as paramount ruler.

Fools.
Illorin is Yoruba land!!! But I know your malfunctioning flat skull can not process that simple statement. OPC dealt with your people in the early 2000s in Alaba when they were getting overbearing, An igbo man is easy to deal with, when he barks assume he is nothing, he despises you for starving him attention and he then retreat and frowns from afar. You and your people are in no place for us to loose sleep over.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Nisiw365: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Yorubas don't rent their old affordable brown roofs to Igbo starters and beginners who just need a place to rest their head after day's hustle but that doesn't stop those with money from renting decent and nice apartment in Igbo dominated places like FESTAC, Oshodi, Ojo Alaba.
That's why ipobians always cry yorubas don't house to them.clown

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ayomi90: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

So, the summary is.....

Lagos is over hyped
And does that remove money from your bank account? If it's over hyped you too overhype ur state na abi u have nothing worthy of hyping?

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ebubeslym(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Go and dye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nkemoma(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayomi90:

And does that remove money from your bank account? If it's over hyped you too overhype ur state na abi u have nothing worthy of hyping?

Comrade Afonja,

Calm down, we no de quarrel and I no de drag your Eko with you.

Na truth I de talk about that place..

Shuffering and Smiling too much there
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Mccullum: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
That is his own personal experience of Lagos

May be he's residing in gheto side of Lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ayomi90: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

Comrade Afonja,

Calm down, we no de quarrel and I no de drag your Eko with you.

Na truth I de talk about that place..

Shuffering and Smiling too much there
And why are you crying? Tell us your state and let's see if u are not suffering too.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:

Please, the sewage systems in Lagos have collapsed since Ambode era. I have written about this in different media severally. The Lagos Central Business District and the entire Lagos Island have collapsed drainage / sewage systems. VI, Lekki, Ajah, Festac Town, Apple Junction to Okota, In fact, the entire Lagos have collapsed sewages and environmental sanitation systems.

Baba Tajudeen Olusi, Baba Ajomale and others should speak to Obafemi Hamzat to look into this drainage / sewage systems. It seems the governor is too busy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nkemoma(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayomi90:

And why are you crying? Tell us your state and let's see if u are not suffering too.

E no reach Lagos abeg... State wey salary earners yapa like mad....

Na suffer be that
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Iconstar: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
meth addicts left their cursed land to develop sw. You can see how senseless you are
E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Lagos belongs to the great Igbo race coolcheesy cheesy :. And you are too irrelevant and useless to do anything about that cool. Run along and sip some ewedu cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ayomi90: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

E no reach Lagos abeg... State wey salary earners yapa like mad....

Na suffer be that
Shame catch you no fit even mention your state. Abeg getat

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nkemoma(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayomi90:

Shame catch you no fit even mention your state. Abeg getat

E pain am....

Afonja...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Henry8033: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
realestate99:

Shut your dirty mouth!! Picking one town to develop and neglecting the rest is madness, in 2015, no single A.T.M point in Awgu local government!!! Is that the kind of place you want to raise your children? I now see why Lagos is the Mecca of your people, the stupid ojukwu couldn't even face north, he was coming to Lagos, that shows your people's obsession with Lagos has been on for long.
It is better to reside in a hole in Somalia than living in South east.
[/s]
Cry more. I love ur afonjaic tears grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by marsman: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a cosmopolitan city which doesn't belong to any tribe or group. Lagos is way above being defined by tribe. Be guided.
Keep crying. The Yoruba is Lagos state, Lagos state is Yoruba, no matter the number of refuges from Afghaneasthern littered every well. Eko oni baje ooo. Lagoon lo ma gbe gbogbo awon omo ina looo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by realestate99: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Cry more. I love ur afonjaic tears grin
.......says a brain dead flat skull.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
realestate99:

Illorin is Yoruba land!!! But I know your malfunctioning flat skull can not process that simple statement. OPC dealt with your people in the early 2000s in Alaba when they were getting overbearing, An igbo man is easy to deal with, when he barks assume he is nothing, he despises you for starving him attention and he then retreat and frowns from afar. You and your people are in no place for us to loose sleep over.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Tomek09(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
marsman:

Keep crying. The Yoruba is Lagos state, Lagos state is Yoruba. Eko oni baje ooo. Lagoon lo ma gbe gbogbo awon omo ina looo
Sho wa okay?

Wahala ti e niyén undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman / OMG! Lagos To London Is 5,000km & Jonathan Has Built 25,000 Km Roads In Nigeria? / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.