Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,425 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa (14137 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nedekid: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Not with all the agberos littered over the place.....and stinking gutters smelling to high heavens.

Some tiger faced hydraulic soup gobblers are on my mentions....wailing to stupor.

���������
Nna, which one be hydraulic soup again? grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by basty: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Not with all the agberos littered over the place.....and stinking gutters smelling to high heavens.

Some tiger faced hydraulic soup gobblers are on my mentions....wailing to stupor.

���������

Because it is not Anambra state. Jealousy go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nedekid: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kanuade:
anything that has to with Lagos once it a good news you see them, those came to Lagos with polythene bag or follow their bro/sis from villa and God make the state America of there life will be typing all sort because they always expecting bad news. there various ancestral home remain ghost arena @21st century oooooo that is not there concern but akete and pple managing it are there problem. oni yeye gbogbo , thumb up Sir, Amiable Gov Sanwo eeekooooo.
Hmm, we better hustle oh, if not those people with polythene bags after few years will by houses and make other people tenants.
My neigbour got the highest bid for his house from one of them. Baba took his hot cash to Abeokuta, bought a smaller house and married a new wife.
His kids claiming Lagos are now tenants further down the road to another polythene bag man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by aribisala0(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iconstar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy yorubas are nothing but dogs tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
No Nose Mask
No social distance.

Finally bye to COVID 19

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by blesdman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
carl90:
Lagos have beaten other states in Nigeria hands down.
Lagos is now aiming to be the tech hub of Africa.
True, also the business hub and entertainment hub; They are obviously doing well with a passion
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
nothing to see here.. just another false comparison, another lie to tell ourselves..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by ndicharlez: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ye...
Sizdes:
Hard fact
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by ndicharlez: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Selfish greedy leaders especially Delta and Bayelsa
VladimirPutiin:

Lagos been the former capital and also the British concentration in Lagos helped its present status. The Niger delta should have been ahead of all the regions in this country. But they have fooolish leaders.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
ndicharlez:
Selfish greedy leaders especially Delta and Bayelsa

Asin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Lightorder: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
soojar:

I always smile when I hear own land, own land in Lagos. I hope you know nobody actually owns land in Lagos state? The land belongs to the government. Its actually on lease to you, a lease that can be revoked by the Lagos state government if need be (I stand to be corrected on this one though).

thank God you said lease. Meaning that nobody get, including you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Ayomi90: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

E pain am....

Afonja...
See his flat head like tennis bat grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Lightorder: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, we better hustle oh, if not those people with polythene bags after few years will by houses and make other people tenants.
My neigbour got the highest bid for his house from one of them. Baba took his hot cash to Abeokuta, bought a smaller house and married a new wife.
His kids claiming Lagos are now tenants further down the road to another polythene bag man.
consolation. When they beat you to your lousy argument, you own up that nobody owns nothing in Lagos, including omoluabis Lazy rats
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nkemoma(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayomi90:

See his flat head like tennis bat grin

Hahahaahaahaha...

I weak walahi

Lolz
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by nedekid: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lightorder:
consolation. When they beat you to your lousy argument, you own up that nobody owns nothing in Lagos, including omoluabis Lazy rats
??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomek09:

Igbos have been elected HOA and HOR before in Lagos. Everything is just a matter of time. Lagos doesn't solely belong to Yorubas. Other tribes especially Igbo have huge stakes, massive and breathtaking investments there. No going back in our plans to annex Lagos completely as our economic territory. U are free to wail endlessly

Of course, typical ipobian rubbish...

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by plaindealer: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sheggy13:

You're a mumu. Anambra defeated agberoism and a Keke driver was beaten to stupor by Anambra agberos cos he refused to pay the agberos based on Soludo's declaration and nothing happened just a day after Soludo boasted that he will put an end to them. If that story had not made it to the media, one would have assumed that Agberos are exclusive to Lagos/Yorubaland based on the insults fools like you issue out to Yorubas cos of Agberos menace in Lagos, not knowing that same thing happens in your region that you hypocritically keep quiet about. I have come to realize that most of you that comment on this forum especially from the South East are kids that know nothing about life and are obsessed about Lagos and Yorubas.

We are talking about global multinational entity investing massively in Lagos, we are talking Lagos as the Africa's Silicon Valley, we are talking about major progress and development, we are talking about now home to the largest fertilizer plant in the world, we are talking about Lagos as home to the largest single refinery in the world, the largest petrochemical plant in Africa, but our agbero is the achievement of our pedestrian village ibo brothers want the world to know about...

I congratulate the entire iboland on their momentous agbero achievement..una don sufa taya. grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by oyeb15: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
The ports are helping Lagos. The way Lagos overlord landlord and his cronies are draining the city ,it would have collapsed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by TheHumanOrion: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lagos state has the deficiency of land mass, else they have the capacity to become a country on their own. And that'd be massive.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by soojar(m): 2:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Tomek09:

After the settler bought the land with CofO?? You must be dreaming like Folashade Tinubu Ojo.

Yeah, dreaming like an ignorant that doesn't want to learn.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Abudu2000(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, I know south east in and out, is it orji river that looks like prehistoric settlement or Awgu local government that has no single Atm or imo stated that only developed owerri and the rest looks like Hamlets.

If we remove your people from Lagos, we will have a cleaner Lagos , free from frauds ( computer village syndicate) and robbery rate will reduce. Lagos started using burglary proofs when your people started migrating to Lagos en masse, it didn't take long for your people to unleash their innate criminal tendencies.

Go!! and leave lagos, you and your lots won't be missed a bit, it would be a huge relief for all parties involved, ejecting an ungrateful parasite is worthy endeavor.
Lagos would have been better off without the ibos and their tribalism
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Abudu2000(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2022
realestate99:

Please do not bring inconsequential places like Anambra, Enugu etc all into discussions involving Lagos, they are big shit holes!!! If Lagos stop it's developmental strides for 20 years, Anambra can't catch up.....lol!!! Ugwu exporters, bunch of jokers always validating mediocrity
is it not the east I have been to countless times, even Anambra is a shithole....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Abudu2000(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Nisiw365:
i know ipobians and education shouldn't be in the same sentence. Tell someone close to you to interpret map to you. Lagos bordered by ogun and ondo states. Ibadan is 1.30 mins drive from lagos. There is lagos ibadan railway which connects lagos, ogun and oyo states presently to connect osun. How can you take over a place inhabited and surrounded by yorubas
leave them to be living in their delusions.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Abudu2000(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Landmack:
Okay

Silicone valley of Africa with plenty agberos roaming the streets of Lagos.

Anambra has defeated agberoism...what is Lagos doing?

Oh agberos generate big big IGR for Lagos state
you ibos are the most backward ppl I ve even come across, too riddled and buried in your tribalism. Y'all should be greatful to to the Yorubas, you can into their to make money free of charge and still have the right to insult them in their own land, bunch of ungrateful lots.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by newoffer: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Lagos is a breeding ground for touts and thugs. We need to fix these elements in the society.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Mazing: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abudu2000:
you ibos are the most backward ppl I ve even come across, too riddled and buried in your tribalism. Y'all should be greatful to to the Yorubas, you can into their to make money free of charge and still have the right to insult them in their own land, bunch of ungrateful lots.
Foolish thing cheesy cheesy cheesy. Free of charge?? grin Are they not paying rent?? grin grin

You are just a fool cheesy. An inferior immbecile from an inferior and useless tribe.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa by Landmack: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Abudu2000:

Are u an agbero?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi / Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You / Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.