Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? (471 Views)

Russia Air Defence Shot Down 4 Of His Fighter Aircraft Think It Was An Enemy Own / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
We all know what’s going on right now between Russia and Ukraine as a result of Ukraine trying to join NATO and Russia not wanting NATO near her borders.

The question is why is Russia considered an enemy to the world / west even before the war started ? What did Russia do wrong ? Same as China and a couple of other countries . Thank you.
Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
They are not classed as an enemy.. cheesy
At least they have some few ally..
Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by Remman(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2022
callme9mm:
We all know what’s going on right now between Russia and Ukraine as a result of Ukraine trying to join NATO and Russia not wanting NATO near her boarders.
The question is why is Russia considered an enemy to the world / west even before the war started ? What did Russia do wrong ? Same as China and a couple of other countries . Thank you.
Those people are very greedy... If it was possible for them to be the only people existing on this planet, they would have done it! How many foreigners has russia or china made millionaires? But go to Europe and America, this people have the habit of changing human mentality to bring out the best in them. They'll support you to see you become great. They'll make you rich for working for them. Go to China or Russia, your Nigerian siblings will still be supporting you to feed and they hate democracy and see their neighbour's prosperity as a threat to their existence. They hate justice. Guy, I don't think you'll like them either.

1 Like

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by Author267(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2022
They're not enemy to the world
They are enemy to the west
Then they basically became enemy to d world through the influence of western media

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2022
I reason with you. I see your points. I really like Putin cos of some of his reasonings, but I think people see him as greedy. I’m not in the best position to judge him, but I’m very sure that Nature will judge him and give to him as he deserves, be it good or bad.

If something bad happens to him, then he’s truly bad.
And if something good happens to him or he eventually wins, people will start seeing from his perspectives.

He doesn’t like cheating, that’s what I have studied about him.

I don’t know what others especially the majority and the west have studied about him.

Remman:
Those people are very greedy... If it was possible for them to be the only people existing on this planet, they would have done it! How many foreigners has russia or china made millionaires? But go to Europe and America, this people have the habit of changing human mentality to bring out the best in them. They'll support you to see you become great. They'll make you rich for working for them. Go to China or Russia, your Nigerian siblings will still be supporting you to feed and they hate democracy and see their neighbour's prosperity as a threat to their existence. They hate justice. Guy, I don't think you'll like them either.

1 Like

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by LogicBomb8: 2:04am On Mar 25, 2022
If russia was not seen as an enemy it would have been allowed to be a member of NATO at its earny inception

1 Like

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by gidgiddy: 2:20am On Mar 25, 2022
callme9mm:
We all know what’s going on right now between Russia and Ukraine as a result of Ukraine trying to join NATO and Russia not wanting NATO near her borders.

You basically answered your own question

Ukraine, Nato countries and the west, have a high degree of democracy

Russia, on the other hand, is a dictatorship that has been led by one man, Vladmir Putin, for close to 30 years
Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by greymiles: 2:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Being objective is a threat to the West
Whatever they say is right
And if you dare repeat the same statement and it doesn’t favor them at that particular time, then you’re wrong and considered a bully and threat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by jumper524(m): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2022
callme9mm:

when Nigeria was sanctioned in 2014 against countries selling arms to us despite the heat of bokoharam, Russia we're the only alternatives to sell us weapons.
Thing is Russia and China are the only alternative to the Western facilities.
And unlike the west who tries to impose its opinion through diplomatic means on sovereign countries, Russia and China respect the sovereignty of countries and simply trade.
And yes just like US and other great nations, they are brutal when you try to tress pass their red like just like cuba attempted to us sane with Ukraine to Russia.
If only Russia was an ally to the west, I'm 100% sure Ukraine would have been a puppet like other African countries. Trust me, Russia would control it's resources and you wont see it as an invasion in the news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by jumper524(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

You basically answered your own question

Ukraine, Nato countries and the west, have a high degree of democracy

Russia, on the other hand, is a dictatorship that has been led by one man, Vladmir Putin, for close to 30 years
the Queen of England appoints the prime minister of uk and is also seen as the head of the the country.
It's been so for decades.
Isint that dictatorship?

1 Like

Re: Quick Question : Why is Russia considered an enemy To The World/West ? by ken6488(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Remman:

You are not wrong though
This doesn't make them innocent

They are spoiling there good deals

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations, Jacob : Email Sent To Me By Barack Obama / WP: Biden Had To Reassure EU Leaders Panicking Over Russia's Success In Ukraine / These Are The Defenders Of European Values And Democracy IN Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.