Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,683 members, 7,975,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! (827 Views)

Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by Workch: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
xproducer:

---

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." - Psalm 145:3

Intellectualism, and the rebellious, prideful concept of "I've got it all figured out" will get those that rely on such things their just desserts because - "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" - Proverbs 16:25

Humankind is "but dust and ashes" - Genesis 18:27, but for the grace and mercy of GOD.

---

"You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews." - John 4:22

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." - Romans 2:28-29

+++

"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:7-9

There's no evidence whatsoever that the Christian description of a God exist.

It does not matter how many sentences you type and will reply with, it doesn't hold water unless there's evidence

2 Likes

Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
xproducer:

---

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." - Psalm 145:3

Intellectualism, and the rebellious, prideful concept of "I've got it all figured out" will get those that rely on such things their just desserts because - "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" - Proverbs 16:25

Humankind is "but dust and ashes" - Genesis 18:27, but for the grace and mercy of GOD.

---

"You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews." - John 4:22

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." - Romans 2:28-29

+++

"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:7-9

I look at that picture and I am awed by how marvelously gigantic the universe must be and humbled because I am nothing but a miniscule part of it. You on the other hand think a god made you the ultimate of his creation, you sir are the one who is prideful. As they say pride goes before a fall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by xproducer: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Workch:
There's no evidence whatsoever that the Christian description of a God exist.

It does not matter how many sentences you type and will reply with, it doesn't hold water unless there's evidence

+++

The entire word of GOD will continue to be fulfilled until the end of the age... despite those who do not believe.

Please, by GOD's grace... Believe the good news!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

+++

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." - Psalm 14:1

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," - Romans 1:20-22
Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by xproducer: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
LordReed:

I look at that picture and I am awed by how marvelously gigantic the universe must be and humbled because I am nothing but a miniscule part of it. You on the other hand think a god made you the ultimate of his creation, you sir are the one who is prideful. As they say pride goes before a fall.

---

On the contrary, friend, I humbly - yet boldly share so that others, by GOD's grace, may come to a knowledge of the soul-saving Truth.

"...freely ye have received, freely give." - Matthew 10:8
Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by Workch: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
xproducer:

+++

The entire word of GOD will continue to be fulfilled until the end of the age... despite those who do not believe.

Please, by GOD's grace... Believe the good news!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

+++

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." - Psalm 14:1

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," - Romans 1:20-22
can't you see that all these things you say are meaningless to me and other 5billion+ people that are not Christians?

Dude, don't quote the Bible for me. That book was written by bronze age nomads and it's a bad idea for you to get the understanding of the universe from a book wrttien by nomads
Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by LordReed(m): 6:04am On Mar 27, 2022
xproducer:

---

On the contrary, friend, I humbly - yet boldly share so that others, by GOD's grace, may come to a knowledge of the soul-saving Truth.

"...freely ye have received, freely give." - Matthew 10:8

You should humbly keep your noise to yourself.
Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by xproducer: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordReed:

You should humbly keep your noise to yourself.

----

smiley

"But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye." - Acts 4:19
Re: God Knows What You Want But You Still Need To Ask! by LordReed(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
xproducer:

----

smiley

"But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye." - Acts 4:19

A need for approval lies behind all efforts of evangelism. If someone else can be convinced, that will show us that we are on the right path. The attempt to convince someone of anything is a mark of insecurity. (173)

Ravi Ravindra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cosmic Silence: The Absence Of Planetary Mention In Christianity / Dallas Megachurch Pastor T.D. Jakes Named In Lawsuit Against Sean 'Diddy' Combs / Requirement Of A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.