Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady (1810 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Cfavour091: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady Says To Blessing. "Click link below to see".
https://newscasters.com.ng/2022/03/25/my-boyfriend-is-too-good-and-gentle-i-want-to-see-him-get-angry-sometimes-lady-says-to-blessing/
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Bigredmachine: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by seniorgozman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
You will hate yourself when you see the other side of him

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Shalommy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
You won't like the beast in him. Chaii..

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Flexherbal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Vinnie2000(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm, see this lady looking for Anger and War! If she meets my kind, nah she go carry pant, run comot for d relationship! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Godfullsam(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
You see why we say women are insatiable?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Then when he changes you'll start complaining

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by meobizy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by 2braithe: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Then when he changes you'll start complaining

But ladies love boring guys lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by talk2hb1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Another Eve

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by 2braithe: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
meobizy:
Lol.

Why do you call yourself a foolish Nairalander?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by dhameelare(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Confused gender
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Eddysilver(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Quiet people when provoked can wreck more havoc than the ones you think are rugged. Make she continue, e go choke am.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by DryMouth: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiot!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by sapientia(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Slap him in front of friends and pour his drinks on him

If he don't react, go home and break all his properties

Burn his car at this point if he is not angry

If he is still good, maybe cheat with his younger brother and send him the video

Ofcourse this should be followed by rude rejections when he wants to surutus

If none of these move him

Go and pay his dowery

You have found yourself an obedient househusband that will definitely kill you anyway he gets fed up.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by meobizy(f): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
2braithe:

Why do you call yourself a foolish Nairalander?
roflmao.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by InfinityFabric: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Can't make this shit up.

No be today na. Na only women "Hybristophilia" dey affect.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by InfinityFabric: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shalommy:
You won't like the beast in him. Chaii..
Every woman is like that tho, she's just honest enough to voice it out.
"Nice guy" all the time doesn't work, you have to harsh at times. I learned this unconsciously.

Just don't beat them ooo. Even the ones that beat them they still go his house after being discharged from hospital.
Study women and know peace.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by Camelot65: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Too good, gentle or nice is so so boring.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by 2braithe: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
meobizy:
roflmao.

You haven't answered.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
2braithe:

You haven't answered.
LWKMD.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by 2braithe: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
meobizy:
LWKMD.

I think I now understand why you call yourself that.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
2braithe:

I think I now understand why you call yourself that.
ikwakwakwakwakwa.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This / Women Cheating Is The End Of The Relationship. Why ? / Will You Trust Her Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.