Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? (1377 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by vescucci(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
When my pal tells me he's in love with two women at the very same time, I think he's just talking nonsense to justify his raging libido. What's more, the two girls know that they're not the only ones in his life. Now I'm wondering, are they just stark raving crazy or do they have a massive dose of inferiority complex? I mean, I sure this pal of mine doesn't really love either of them. He's just looking for casual sex and I've told him he could get that all the time without breaking the poor girls hearts. Perhaps the girls themselves don't really love him and are maybe just content with living off him, because he's like of generous. I'm even ashamed of him, my buddy that is, but I love this guy (no faggoty traits implied) and I can't let him confuse himself and get himself killed. I'm posting this here so he can see what other people, sane and out-of-their-minds, think. I hope he's sane enough to listen to y'all. Please help the poor schmuck!
Re: My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by shotman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
ITS POSSIBLE TO LOVE 10 WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME, BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, LOVE DOES NOT MEAN SLEEPING WITH THEM ALL, BUT EVEN IF, ITS STILL POSSIBLE.
Re: My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by balleriina(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
king solomon had 1000 wives whom he loved

your friend only has two, thats nothing cheesy

granted some were concubines wateva the hell that means but u get my point right ?

i hope lol
Re: My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by PTBNaija(f): 2:56am On Aug 06, 2007
I don't think it's possible to truly love more than one person at a time. But you can have feelings for more than one person at a time. He has strong feelings for both girls, but is confused. Attracted to both, and likes both for different qualities. I think it's important that you stress it's not love. As his friend, you should try to understand what he's feeling for both and help him uncover how he feels. It might not get you anywhere, but at least you can understand his view more.

As for me, if I was one of the girls, I would have long gone. I am not sharing a guy with another woman, and these women should recognize that this guy doesn't love either and move on. Unless these girls are so love struck that they are hoping that eventually he will dump the other and they will have him to their selves. . .
Re: My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by jayvin01: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2007
if he can handle it, it's all good!, but its possible, if you have the time! grin grin

Re: My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? by Macutie(f): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2007
@ shotman
Pu-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

How can you say it is possible to love two women at a time?from wat i've read so far some pips say indirectly that it is alright to cheat. so if the guy can handle ten relationships he should go right ahead hm? How can you justify infidelity? So he can marry as many women as he want right? na wa 4 una o!

Goshhhhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? / Sacrilege / Why Are Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.