Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,919 members, 7,980,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges (344 Views)

The Fraudulent Sms I Got (scam Alert) / Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges by drchibuike53(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
MOD PLEASE MOVE TO FRONT PAGE

25th March is the worst day of my life. How can FIRST BANK REMOVE 3500 from the last 5000 in my account in the name of SMS CHARGES.

SINCERELY THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL BANK WITH THEM AGAIN...THUNDER FIRE THEM WELL WELL(SAPA LOADED)

Nigeria is really messed up.

FIRST BANK PLEASE I NEED THAT MONEY.

IT IS SAFER TO SAVE MONEY IN KOLO THAN FIRST BANK
Re: First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges by Candidlady: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Fire goooodharddick too...
Re: First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges by nifemi25(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Send them an email and tagged ICPC , they will surely respond in few hours
Re: First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges by WatchYourSix: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2022
U people don’t ever listen...How do you pay for something you can get for free...you have data. You are always online...check your balance via your banking app or terminate SMS alert and activate email alert....

they will threaten you with indemnity form...na scam to guilt-trip you into making it look like you need SMS alert.... u don’t need it...I’ve not paid for alert since I started banking

1 Like

Re: First Bank Fraudulent Sms Charges by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Thank you, they did this to me last year too

They kept on withdrawing #2000 from my account every month end claiming it's for one yeye bank maintenance nonsense

They kept on doing this even after I went to complain to them in the bank

They kept on saying there is nothing like that on the account again whereas I still kept on seeing this same deduction every month

Till I closed down the account and opened a new one

They are all thieves in that bank sad

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Malabu Scam: EFCC Official Says Defendant Voluntarily Gave Statement / Gunmen Invade ABS, Cause Havoc / Dozens Feared Kidnapped As Boko Haram Waylays Vehicles In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.