Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] (14493 Views)

What Will Make A Couple Sleep Like This. / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm bored, so let me give depressed haters something to use and abuse me this afternoon and get some likes and shares to uplift them from frustration.

What makes a woman sleep this kind of sleep in the afternoon?

A. After sex
B. After food
C. After being tired out from work/school

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted. Free money, free light, free food, free p*ssy and free sleep.

I dey my house, come and beat me. Stay away from crime and fraud. Make Nigeria great again and have lots of fun without caring what others think.
I swear I haven't seen the pictures, is it because am using freebasic? Oh lawt! Wanna see the pictures before deletion oo
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oooo my God!!! Thank u so much, thank u I wasn't expecting this thank u so much. Who said, am a lady a very young girl for that matter. U can call me to confirm if u think am lying. Thank u so much once again
No, I won't call. I believe you. If I wasn't gay, I would've called.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
youngsum:
I swear I haven't seen the pictures, is it because am using freebasic? Oh lawt! Wanna see the pictures before deletion oo
Let me delete fast.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
No, I won't call. I believe you. If I wasn't gay, I would've called.
What Are u gay Then what's a woman doing in your house? And am sure she is your gf right? Y would a guy like u be gay cux have seen your pics one before.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Let me delete fast.
OMG! Sorry oo Boss make u Wait after 24hrs grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What Are u gay Then what's a woman doing in your house? And am sure she is your gf right? Y would a guy like u be gay cux have seen your pics one before.
This is me. I only f*ck an*s. I carry women to decieve people so that they won't know.

Modified: Picture deleted.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
This is me. I only f*ck an*s. I carry women to decieve people so that they won't know.
grin grin hilarious
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Blood of Jesus!!! What do u derive in doing that? Please it's wrong oooo how can u be fucking your fellow man, is there no way u can stop it pls? I said it that have seen ur pic, on nairaland before u wore wig den
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Blood of Jesus!!! What do u derive in doing that? Please it's wrong oooo how can u be fucking your fellow man, is there no way u can stop it pls? I said it that have seen ur pic, on nairaland before u wore wig den
If you're good with doggy style, I may consider changing and start f*cking a woman. I'm a minute man. I know you prefer a man who can last long. So, I'm probably not qualified.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
If you're good with doggy style, I may consider changing and start f*cking woman.

Haaaaa no am not, am not sex freak at all, I addly have sex I can have sex once in a week or twice in two weeks. But they are lots of pretty girls out Deer. But wait are u the one messaging me on watssap? Did u call me?
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Haaaaa no am not, am not sex freak at all, I addly have sex I can have sex once in a week or twice in two weeks. But they are lots of pretty girls out Deer. But wait are u the one messaging me on watssap? Did u call me?
Message you on WhatsApp? Please, it's not me. You should better block whoever messages you from Nairaland to avoid being scammed and I get blamed for it. I hardly message or call women.

My phone and personal WhatsApp are currently deactivated and turned off till next month.

Even if I end up messaging you one day, the number will end with ...264. It's the number in my profile. Check the number on my profile.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Message you on WhatsApp? Please, it's not me. You should better block whoever messages you from Nairaland to avoid being scammed and I get blamed for it. I hardly message or call women. My phone and personal WhatsApp are currently deactivated and turned off till next month.

Even if I end up messaging you one day, the number will end with ...264. It's the number in my profile. Check the number on my profile.
okay okay I will block the person immediately thank u
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Message you on WhatsApp? Please, it's not me. You should better block whoever messages you from Nairaland to avoid being scammed and I get blamed for it. I hardly message or call women. My phone and personal WhatsApp are currently deactivated and turned off till next month.

I just blocked the person am sure someone has copied the number I sent to u and den called me, he was saying he is from lagos and his name is Isaac. I was thinking u are the one.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay okay I will block the person immediately thank u
But, you may find a genuine guy through Nairaland. Ask for his NL moniker and go through his post. You may end up liking him. Who knows? Great things happen in unexpected places. Just be careful how you reveal info to him.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
But, you may find a genuine guy through Nairaland. Ask for his NL moniker and go through his post. You may end up liking him. Who knows? Great things happen in unexpected places. Just be careful how you reveal info to him.
No no please am not interested, is there a way I can delete that number please that's the number I sent to u.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No no please am not interested, is there a way I can delete that number please that's the number I sent to u.
Go back to the main post and click Modify. When it opens delete it and click submit.

If somone has quoted it, quote the person and tell him to delete it. If he refuses, then don't worry, I will delete this entire thread later.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Rickmann: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=111387480]I'm bored, so let me give depressed haters something to use and abuse me this afternoon and get some likes and shares to uplift them from frustration.

What makes a woman sleep this kind of sleep in the afternoon?

A. After sex
B. After food
C. After being tired out from work/school

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted. Free money, free light, free food, free p*ssy and free sleep.

I dey my house, come and beat me. Stay away from crime and fraud. Make Nigeria great again and have lots of fun without caring what others think.[/quote/]

Picture 2 looks to me like a standing position.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Rickmann: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Man, I haven't eaten since morning and I'm not even hungry. Why?

When you make legit money (even if it's small), have peace of mind, and no woman is cheating on you, you'll hardly get the urge to eat.

Moral of the story is: in whatever you do, do what will give you peace of mind, not just what will give you money.

Wisdom bro grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
What a post grin .
River's guys and balling be like eleme and soot.
You attend that cool party stuff For ph?
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Rickmann: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
After S*x because she will need cool breeze to cool down the place grin

You donminit grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
As I said, a pretty girl's opinion doesn't count. Do you have MB? If no, drop your number let me send you 2k for sub. I'm stingy, but since it's you, let me be kind.

Offer expires at 4:30 PM.
I just deleted it u won't believe the guy messaged me again with another number na I block am again ooo
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I just deleted it u won't believe the guy messaged me again with another number na I block am again ooo
Las las you don find husband. Invite me during your wedding. I wan eat free rice. cheesy

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Las las you don find husband. Invite me during your wedding. I wan eat free rice. cheesy
Lol which husband ni?
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
What a post grin .

River's guys and balling be like eleme and soot.

You attend that cool party stuff For ph?
I don't mingle. I don't go out. I feel happier at home or I travel to where people don't know me.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Am not ready for marriage. But wait on a serious note are u really gay?? Abi u dey whine me
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not ready for marriage. But wait on a serious note are u really gay?? Abi u dey whine me
I'm a proud gay. See for yourself. I will change if you can handle me.

Modified: Pictures removed. Not for under 18s like you. I no wan spoil you.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't mingle. I don't go out. I feel happier at home or I travel to where people don't know me.

Same here, but the kind of work i do warants me to travel any how.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
So there are people in ph who dont mingle
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Sunmolar(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
They sleep like that,when they use their brains as slippers. Until they wake up & claim victims.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Same here, but the kind of work i do warants me to travel any how.
Traveling is cool, but mingling with people I know? No. Even when I manage to mingle, I prefer people I don't know and may not meet again.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by AYNL: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
both sex and food
but with the pictures I'm seeing up here,it's sex
OMG I'm crying for that girl right now
chai
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Traveling is cool, but mingling with people I know? No. Even when I manage to mingle, I prefer people I don't know and may not meet again.

I take it that you are not interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Most Beautiful Dark Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.