Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] (14490 Views)

What Will Make A Couple Sleep Like This. / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Contekbbc:

Omor we still need little stupidity here!

Stupidity that generates fame and money = wisdom. Ask Broda Shaggi or Mr. Beans. You never wise reach that level. It's not your fault. grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Contekbbc: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

Stupidity that generates fame and money = wisdom. Ask Broda Shaggi or Mr. Beans. You never wise reach that level. It's not your fault. grin

For your mind you wise she?

Your stupidity never reach and your Mumu never do,I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Contekbbc:

For your mind you wise she?

Your stupidity never reach and your Mumu never do,I swear grin grin grin

The main reason I'm scared to engage you is because you'll become addicted and start following me like a lost puppy. So, I'm going to agree with whatever you say for peace to reign.

My dear, you're 100% correct. You won. I won't reply you again. You have already won the first leg and second leg.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Contekbbc: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
iLegendd:

The main reason I'm scared to engage you is because you'll become addicted and start following me like a lost puppy. So, I'm going to agree with whatever you say for peace to reign.

My dear, you're 100% correct. You won. I won't reply you again. You have already won.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
SweetVibe:

You threw your shame and dignity out of the window because of 2k sub?
Tufiakwa!!!
That's what i was talking about, once he gives them peanuts, they will stop telling him the truth, that's why Nigeria is messed up and politicians are dealing with the masses.

@prettygirl200 I'm highly disappointed in you, just for meagre 2k, you sold yourself, God forbid!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's what i was talking about, once he gives them peanuts, they will stop telling him the truth, that's why Nigeria is messed up and politicians are dealing with the masses.

@prettygirl200 I'm highly disappointed in you, just for meagre 2k, you sold yourself, God forbid!
cheesy cheesy
Lol I don't understand sold myself?? Did he Bleep me?? A guy did something for me willing without me asking for it, and I decided to appreciate him, is that now an offence? Y are u pained or did he offend u? Y the bashing even with what he did if he still post anything that's wrong I will still tell him the truth, so the sub doesn't change anything I always appreciate pple for their kind gesture no matter how little it is that's how I was brought up.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I don't understand sold myself?? Did he Bleep me?? A guy did something for me willing without me asking for it, and I decided to appreciate him, is that now an offence? Y are u pained or did he offend u? Y the bashing even with what he did if he still post anything that's wrong I will still tell him the truth, so the sub doesn't change anything I always appreciate pple for their kind gesture no matter how little it is that's how I was brought up.
I know people like you, now that he has given you urgent 2k, you will be asslicking him non-stop, typical Nigerians. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mr. Brokehoe, the ugly Bitcoin fraudster wants someone to chat with. No one likes him. He is always trying to force himself into conversations to be noticed.

I never read 90% of his comments and he will mostly be ignored as usual. Depressed fellow. I how frustrated he is. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Chiraq77(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Definitely Sex Bruh,I can see she's not even wearing her Blouse
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted.
pls elaborate...you a trader or you just HODL? Either way elaborate...I want make atleast 100k urgently by tomorrow or am evicted
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
[s]Mr. Brokehoe, the ugly Bitcoin fraudster wants someone to chat with. No one likes him. He is always trying to force himself into conversations to be noticed.

I never read 90% of his comments and he will mostly be ignored as usual. Depressed fellow. I how frustrated he is. cheesy cheesy[/s]
Iscammer quote me directly, it's obvious you are afraid of me so that I won't expose all your nefarious activities on this forum, scammer disguising as an ebook seller. cheesy you think I'm prettygirl200 that you can buy with meagre urgent 2k? cheesy cheesy cheesy I will always tell you the truth on here.

Empty vessel that makes the loudest noise, you don't even make half of what I make but you are everywhere bragging, typical yahoo boy.
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I get u, just saw some of them quoting me, nevertheless thank u for yesterday, I appreciate Ilegendd
shame on you
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2022
papiilo:
shame on you
Thesame to u and your family grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Thesame to u and your family grin grin grin
Olosho cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
papiilo:
Olosho cheesy
Like your mother, sisters and future daughters wink wink wink
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
e pain am walahi tongue grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I told you to stay away, but you didn't listen.

Most people are miserable on Nairaland and they will drag you to their level.

The only way out is NEVER to read their mentions or reply them. It's hard to do, but try.

You can never benefit anything fighting with a pig.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

The only way out is NEVER to read their mentions or reply them. It's hard to do, but try.

Alryt I will do that, am just suprised the way the guy is fooling himself. U can imagine!!
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

I even noticed he is really miserable e dey show for him attitude!! Jeolousy wan really kill the guy no b small Attention seeker!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Simpleton, Imagine how you're worshipping little Olosho just in order to get into her pant
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Torie8(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm bored, so let me give depressed haters something to use and abuse me this afternoon and get some likes and shares to uplift them from frustration.

What makes a woman sleep this kind of sleep in the afternoon?

A. After sex
B. After food
C. After being tired out from work/school

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted. Free money, free light, free food, free p*ssy and free sleep.

I dey my house, come and beat me. Stay away from crime and fraud. Make Nigeria great again and have lots of fun without caring what others think.
no pics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.