Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions (21864 Views)

India REFUSES UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-russian Sanctions / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by BigBashiru: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

Have you head of SAP ?that was an IMF and world bank policy that destroyed nigeria ,the reason why most profesionals left Nigeria ,the reason why all industrial areas of ikeja ,ilupeju,oshodi,kano became empty.The reason for fluctuating exchange rate and high level of poverty.it was forced on Nigeria ,even though people voted .

Wow I didn't know that.... thanks for this post.... I hv heard that imf programs are destructive... why does Nigeria still continue to listen to imf/World Bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

What has Nigeria not having a functional refinery got to do with freedom? Isn't that more about incompetence?

Sorry brother ,i thought you understood basics of economics and you will easily get that ,well,Nigeria imports Pms,desiel ,kerosine,jet fuel from Europe belgium and netherlands .And this has been going on for more than 25 years.It is deliberate and not incompetence.we transfer our money to collect finished goods.You create hobs over there for people workingbin those refineries,they also make money and boast their own economies.If not why are they chasing people engage in modular refineries around.

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Corruption and incompetence.

Not true,Nigeria was almost going to be an industralized country ,we were far ahead in textile production and had cotton farmers .Read about oshodi industrial estate ,Aswani textiles Nichemtex and many textilenproducers in Kano.Dunlop ,n oregun, ikeja industrial estate.,ilupeju industrial estate ,ijora industrial area.There was afternnoon shift,morning shift,night shift ,we were going to be a 24hour economy.SAP ended it.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

U are giving excuses for ur incompetence and corruption.

Are you saying Nigeria does not have smart people ,to make things happen for everybody?Nigeria is a 400billion naira economy ,with just electricity ,you will be talking of 1 trillion or more.

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

Wow I didn't know that.... thanks for this post.... I hv heard that imf programs are destructive... why does Nigeria still continue to listen to imf/World Bank?

They tie does conditions to loans

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

Who are the 'We?
Atention seeker!
Are you Russian or Ukranian?
Yeye dey smell.

KEEP SHUT THERE!!! angry angry
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2022
jidepopeson:

Abi o. As simple as ABC!
the whole thing is becoming irritating my brother, two of your Europeans brother are fighting instead of setting up peace and reconciliation talk you are busy traveling round the world looking for how to sanctions Russia, I can understand USA stand because they are enemies with Russia but all this European countries better use their head, the current crises have resulted to Ukrainian refugees entering into france,Poland, Romania, Britain and they all know what that means, increased in population and both the good and bad individuals would end up in their countries with a need for them to be feed and look for jobs for them in the future, so why not calm down and call the both waring parties to listen to their demands and end the war?

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by obailala(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Very simple. Look at the west.

Looking out for urself isn't bad bt looking for urself only at the expense of others is very bad. That is india.
I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this; you're a victim of your own naivety, a victim of western propaganda. It's not your fault that you don't know this.

Tell me one country the US has invaded in the last 30 years that they didnt go for their selfish reasons?....

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Ojiofor: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:

KEEP SHUT THERE!!! angry angry
[/s]
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:

I v seen people here quoting me.
India has more poor people than Nigeria even though they re richer than us in every means. Including rich in more poor people.
I m not trying to put Nigeria as a better country.
But in face me I face you house, I better pass my neighbor generator is a champion. Nigeria has the right to brag that India has more poor people than her population, including those that has died since 1960.
I no get bad mouth. I just v to state fact!

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by 27Pushing30: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

I think ure the one who's been brainwashed. Brainwashed by hate.

South Africa even continue slavery long after the west stopped and the sky didn't fall. Thesame west aling with other African countries fought to liberate SA. China, Russia, iran, NK, India didn't and don't care about yo assz.

Didn't ur own brothers sell themselves out? Don't blame only the west. Atleast the west have largely corrected themselves and even championed for ur rights only for u to go a hype another potential upcoming slave driver.

Don't u guys like freedom? Why hyping people who want to deny u that freedom or rights?

Go to school you won’t gree.

Which race was ruling SOUTH AFRICA? Was it not white boers?

Brazil, Portugal that continued slave trade what was the color of their skin?

During apartheid South Africa google UN Security Council resolution 282! France , Britain, Spain and USA all abstained from voting on that resolution.

That is because they were happily doing business with the apartheid regime , it was only 7 years later when it favored them that they even voted favourably in UNSC 418 against South African apartheid.

I’m not saying America and the west are demons … what I am saying is NEITHER is the east.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by edosignature(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
India are brave & all indices point to a Prosperous Russia at the end.

Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.

3 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
27Pushing30:

Go to school you won’t gree.

Which race was ruling SOUTH AFRICA? Was it not white boers?

Brazil, Portugal that continued slave trade what was the color of their skin?

During apartheid South Africa google UN Security Council resolution 282! France , Britain, Spain and USA all abstained from voting on that resolution.

That is because they were happily doing business with the apartheid regime , it was only 7 years later when it favored them that they even voted favourably in UNSC 418 against South African apartheid.

I’m not saying America and the west are demons … what I am saying is NEITHER is the east.

Thanks for the education bt it still buttressed my point that the west eventually voted against it even if it took 7 years later. Where was India, China, Russia, NK and iran then?? Exactly! They don't care.

I never said the west weren't once demons by they have learnt and evolved positively to create civilization we are all enjoying.

Then I see some of u guys praising the East or people who don't care much about u and can even take u back to where the west just left by correcting their past.

The west are evolved largely for good and that's they way life us supposed to be cos we are not perfect and we learn.

Bt how is the East evolving? Wanting to take us backwards. How has Africa evolved? None just same rubbish, incompetence and greed.

Black Africans should embrace liberation and stop promoting it's potential oppressors.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Where does Nigeria government stand in all these international events?

Or

Buhari is just a mugu bench warmer

1 Like

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
obailala:
I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this; you're a victim of your own naivety, a victim of western propaganda. It's not your fault that you don't know this.

Tell me one country the US has invaded in the last 30 years that they didnt go for their selfish reasons?....

Has Russia not been invading for decades yet u praising them now. Iraq invade Kuwait cos of oil. U praised iraq and Saddam for it.

Bt u can call out the west who only invaded dictators and real threats?

I think u are biased cos of Eastern propaganda. Lol. Yes East have their propaganda that it's the west that's brainwashing bt they are the biggest hypocrites.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

Are you saying Nigeria does not have smart people ,to make things happen for everybody?Nigeria is a 400billion naira economy ,with just electricity ,you will be talking of 1 trillion or more.

Nigeria has smart people bt they are not involved in governance. They are mostly technocrats. And even when some come into politics they become stupid for money or the corrupt system overwhelms them.

It was a Uk pm who said Nigeria is FANTASTICALLY Corrupt bt yet u are looking for who to blame asides urself.

That is the mindet of sm1 who has refused to acknowledge his errors and embrace positive change.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

Sorry brother ,i thought you understood basics of economics and you will easily get that ,well,Nigeria imports Pms,desiel ,kerosine,jet fuel from Europe belgium and netherlands .And this has been going on for more than 25 years.It is deliberate and not incompetence.we transfer our money to collect finished goods.You create hobs over there for people workingbin those refineries,they also make money and boast their own economies.If not why are they chasing people engage in modular refineries around.

What has being intentionally stupid got to do with basic economics? Nigeria has had refineries b4 and they all collapsed. The government has refused to build new ones bt now a single man is doing what the government cudnt do for 25 years.

Listen to urself. Who is doing who?

Ur leaders want to destroy ur country for selfish interests and u are blaming the west for ur corruption and incompetence and talking about tales of western influence which may have some little truth bt the enablers are within ur people.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnrake69:

Yes... It was part of the cold war. But Africa benefited from it. Every nation should have it's interest to protect.

I have heard so many people ask what Africa has benefited from Russia and someone needed to state the obvious so we Africans can dig deeper and make an informed input on the current crisis.

Mandela was a wise man and wasn't cut out to follow the dictates of the west. And I think that's the position we Africans need to take. The West kept demonizing Russia over human rights abuses while their Allies were running Apartheid regime in South Africa.

You've said it all. Everything all boils down to interest which we all need to protect..
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Nigeria has smart people bt they are not involved in governance. They are mostly technocrats. And even when some come into politics they become stupid for money or the corrupt system overwhelms them.

It was a Uk pm who said Nigeria is FANTASTICALLY Corrupt bt yet u are looking for who to blame asides urself.

That is the mindet of sm1 who has refused to acknowledge his errors and embrace positive change.
Lol!quoting the real rouges ,that created a country to benefit themselves.How can you be quoting people that created and empowered huusa fulani people to oversee there enterprise,you think they wanted the best for you?They control our shipping ,financial market,oil and gas .shell was responsible fornthe killing of ken saro wiwa.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

A system was created to scare away smart people from government.awolowo created the first tv stations in africa,we had tv stations and radio before france before italy.Free education like in europe,housing ,free healthcare.we would have been at par with southkorea by now.They empowered a section of Nigeria .They created barewa college ,in the modlenof eton,to create nigerian leaders from there.That school created 4 head of states.

2 Likes

Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by 27Pushing30: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Thanks for the education bt it still buttressed my point that the west eventually voted against it even if it took 7 years later. Where was India, China, Russia, NK and iran then?? Exactly! They don't care.

I never said the west weren't once demons by they have learnt and evolved positively to create civilization we are all enjoying.

Then I see some of u guys praising the East or people who don't care much about u and can even take u back to where the west just left by correcting their past.

The west are evolved largely for good and that's they way life us supposed to be cos we are not perfect and we learn.

Bt how is the East evolving? Wanting to take us backwards. How has Africa evolved? None just same rubbish, incompetence and greed.

Black Africans should embrace liberation and stop promoting it's potential oppressors.

From your first line you have no clue what the UNSC is… France, Britain, China, USA and Russia are permanent members and China and Russia voted in favour of UNSC resolution which was essentially to cut off business ties with apartheid south Africa and place an arms embargo on them. The west (US , Britain and USA) abstained because they were the ones selling arms and trading with apartheid South Africa.

Russia installed leaders in many countries via propaganda but the US ? They use GUNS either via CIA or Rebellion.

So the west has learnt? Yet Libya was how many years ago? A country heading the way of UAE is now similar to Lebanon.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

What has being intentionally stupid got to do with basic economics? Nigeria has had refineries b4 and they all collapsed. The government has refused to build new ones bt now a single man is doing what the government cudnt do for 25 years.

Ur leaders want to destroy ur country for selfish interests and u are blaming the west for ur corruption and incompetence and talking about tales of western influence which may have some little truth bt the enablers are within ur people.
They have agents amongst us,that do their bidding ,because accepting policies that create poverty is real.Poverty is used to control people to submission and its a necessary tool.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

When you can easily make easy money ,by removing a component in some machines and stop work ,and the government provides the money after a week and you ,go back into your bed room to bring it out after collecting the money.Is vested intrest ,the same people in charge of diesiel were also given Gencos to manage ,a banker was made a CBN governor,to surprrvise bankers.All are layers working for or against its people and helping other nations through imports.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

So.why is america against the banning of second hand clothings?Nigeria can make the laws ,but they influence the government officials.second hand clothing is not normal.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

When you can easily make easy money ,by removing a component in some machines and stop work ,and the government provides the money after a week and you ,go back into your bed room to bring it out after collecting the money.Is vested intrest ,the same people in charge of diesiel were also given Gencos to manage ,a banker was made a CBN governor,to surprrvise bankers.All are layers working for or against its people and helping other nations through imports.

And the west is to blame for ur choices??
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

And the west is to blame for ur choices??

The are calledneconomic hit men,they are agents of the west amongst us ,who engage in economic sabotage, ajaokuta steel rolling mill,iwopin paper mill ,eleme petro chemicals are all as a result of hitmen.Ajaokuta was to make sure we dont produce any steel for industrailization in auto and machines.the template was never designed ,that china will one day come along .china distrupted the template of europeans.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
27Pushing30:

From your first line you have no clue what the UNSC is… France, Britain, China, USA and Russia are permanent members and China and Russia voted in favour of UNSC resolution which was essentially to cut off business ties with apartheid south Africa and place an arms embargo on them. The west (US , Britain and USA) abstained because they were the ones selling arms and trading with apartheid South Africa.

Russia installed leaders in many countries via propaganda but the US ? They use GUNS either via CIA or Rebellion.

So the west has learnt? Yet Libya was how many years ago? A country heading the way of UAE is now similar to Lebanon.

I will do my research on UNSC resolution.

As for Libya invasion I don't really support it bt the man was a dictator.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

The are calledneconomic hit men,they are agents of the west amongst us ,who engage in economic sabotage, ajaokuta steel rolling mill,iwopin paper mill ,eleme petro chemicals are all as a result of hitmen.Ajaokuta was to make sure we dont produce any steel for industrailization in auto and machines.the template was never designed ,that china will one day come along .china distrupted the template of europeans.

So why didn't they hit dangote and South Africa? When u are greedy there will be people to help u self destruct.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Those fighting that Nigeria poor pass and India poor pass it have do.... ooooo

Both countries r corrupted and they both have poor people...

Lately.. i became scared of India when i saw the poorest of the poor men women and children in hundreds sleeping under their bridges.. it was worst during covid some died there self!!.... and as bad as naija be... i have never ever seen such in Naija.... lie lie..

So even with it been 8th times our size.....Candidly speaking they ought to do better like their brother china... but they are not even 1/10 close to china...

So they are still poor... all over the world na indians dey immigrate pass to other countries what does that tell u...... Africans do ooo... but Indians na BABA!!
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

So why didn't they hit dangote and South Africa? When u are greedy there will be people to help u self destruct.

Dangote ,dangote became rich during Abacha era and he made money through government patronage and monopoly.He his facing dificulties in french african countries with traditional french family cement businesses .cement has become a normal commodity in europe and its no more a big deal ,they now use other technologies to build houses in few days.some houses are wooden while some are just metal.you can buy cement in a suoer market.south africa remains a british company controlled by majority white,the political power is what the black have now.
Re: India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions by olas24u(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Google south africa and see what it gives you on google.its a registred business likewise Nigeria ,goldie sold Nigeria to the british.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biden: It Is ‘Unlikely’ That Poland Missile Was Fired From Russia / Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.