Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm (918 Views)

Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport / Why Tinubu Is A Criminal And Everybody Hates Him. / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2022
If they have a pilot they will probably land in any state and you will expect they will be taken out on air bu t nothing will happen cry

1 Like

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Yep! Kids gloves for some, fire and brimstone for others. We keep voting based on religious and tribal affiliations and this will be a constant story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by alpharoyalty: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Someone should beg the idiot that call himself president to restore electricity.

1 Like

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by omenkaLives(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
ezenwajosh:
If they have a pilot they will probably land in any state and you will expect they will be taken out on air bu t nothing will happen cry
Maybe they're doing what everybody did when South Eastern Terrorists invaded and flogged worshippers out of churches in Anambra state a couple of months ago.

In addition to this, you people tend to be very angry whenever news about security forces killing them makes headlines. Why you people have become so endeared to terrorists beats me.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Odin13: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Maybe they're doing what everybody did when Southern Terrorists invaded and flogged worshippers out of churches in Anambra state a couple of months ago.

You Okoros are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

You no get sense ?

Terrorist took over a Nigerian international Airport and shot human dead

And you typing gibberish .. hated kill fast.. Yoruba man

How you wan compare what’s happening in the north to killing in church

If I ask you what’s the name of the church .. Na google you go question

Atimes eh .. majority of this Yoruba people dey reason hatred
They don’t mind if their existence is wipe out as long as is igbos ..

Crazy shit

Oga your defense is foolishly wack

Yoruba man and reasoning..

Tueh!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by BafanaBafana: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
I don't understand what you mean by keeping quiet. You expect northerners to be jubilating and celebrating the way you guys do when Ipob/ESN terrorists attack and kill government operatives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by obiekunie01: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]Maybe they're doing what everybody did when Southern Terrorists invaded and flogged worshippers out of churches in Anambra state a couple of months ago.

In addition to this, you people tend to be very angry whenever news about security forces killing them makes headlines. Why you people have become so endeared to terrorists beats me.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.[/s]

i know buying new sense is expensive but nothing stops you from buying old and rickety common sense.

it will still save you frm always making a f00l of yourself in public.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Maybe they're doing what everybody did when Southern Terrorists invaded and flogged worshippers out of churches in Anambra state a couple of months ago.

[/s]
trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:

Really show me where Igbo's are angry they killed terrorist and but I can show you where they are angry you are repenting terrorist and recruiting them in army.

If you want to compare flogging worshippers at a church which is probably rival church politics to over 200 northern terrorists invading and taking over an airport then I give up

3 Likes

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Nonexisting: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Ssssshhhhh. We are focused more on Tinubu campaign and how Igbos will never smell Presidency, those are more important right now. Besides, bandits are just businessmen doing their normal businesses, why are you complaining? Did you see them with any cows, how are you sure they are Fulani bandits? Where are their cows?

1 Like

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Rugaria: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2022
The kind of things that happen under this regime and never attracts any sort of serious attention or condemnation are totally nonplussing!

Villages ransacked and hundreds killed and nothing happens or said.

Billions looted and squandered and nothing happens.

Projects by Nigerian government done in neighboring countries while Nigerians lack such projects and everybody is cool with it..

Buhari auctions off almost one hundred oil wells to unknown characters and decrees that the identity of the corrupt beneficiaries be kept secret and everyone obeys!

Buhari decrees that he will dictate who takes so so and so positions in the ruling party by "consensus" , thereby upending the democratic process! They all lap it up because their village messiah has spoken..

Supreme Court justices waylaid at nights and tribal turncoats imposed as successors and no one really wants to put up a fight!

Fuel, gas, electric prices hiked beyond the reach of the ordinary man and the over traumatized public keeps soldiering on...

Should I continue?
The fake fuel subsidy nko? They keep removing the socalled fuel subsidy yet they are going to "pay" more for subsidy!

Military academy invaded and officers killed and nothing happens..

Dead people appointed to official positions and nothing happens.

Government security council almost totally filled with characters from one side of the country and no one talks...
It's unbelievable really..

Buhari gets the kind of pass that no other president has ever gotten in the history of this strange country and it's because of the corrupt Lagos Ibadam expressway branch of Nigerias totally corrupt press.. They hide the true nature of happenings across the country because they think their Buhari will hand over to their jagaban....
E go do them voopom like film..

6 Likes

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Coolsperm: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Some Yoruba Muslims bastards have join bandits

2 Likes

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Kdon2: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:

You no get sense ?

Terrorist took over a Nigerian international Airport and shot human dead

And you typing gibberish .. hated kill fast.. Yoruba man

How you wan compare what’s happening in the north to killing in church

If I ask you what’s the name of the church .. Na google you go question

Atimes eh .. majority of this Yoruba people dey reason hatred
They don’t mind if their existence is wipe out as long as is igbos ..

Crazy shit

Oga your defense is foolishly wack

Yoruba man and reasoning..

Tueh!

You are very odious! Hatred for Yoruba has always been your greatest undoing and it ll kill you soon. How do you conclude the guy is Yoruba. Even if he is, does he necessarily represent the opinion of all Yoruba people? Your hatred is evil!
Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Suspect1: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:

noise!

2 Likes

Re: So Over 200 Northern Terrorists Took Over An Airport And Everybody Is Calm by Rugaria: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
That loose Cannon you quoted is weirdly made.. I can't fathom how he reasons..
It's all about hate hate hate for the igbos. It blinds him wholeheartedly on every topic. Unrepentantly evil, his support and disdain for a group is never motivated by the goodness or the ugliness of the groups behavior, attitude, quest or interests. He just hates those who disagree with his tin gods, especially the PooPoocrat at Burdillion and the sticks unrepentantly to his narrow minded and grossly warped narratives.. The guy is totally a lost cause..

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Emma Powerful Is A Hypocrite / Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I / Youths In Abia State Protest Rise Of Kidnapping, Seek withdrawal of troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.