Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders (32245 Views)

2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Munzy14(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Shots fired.
grin very serious shots o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by SarkinYarki: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees will quickly say he's talking to Tinubu.

No he is talking to you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by ajadematanle: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2022
It’s a lie. He didn’t mention presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by bonnyhope: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
If money is allowed to do its job at the primary

Then BAT will take the day

If Incubent presidential power is allowed

Then another candidate supported by the power that be will take the day

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by JOemmy(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Hope tinibu and his online supporters are getting the message clearer now? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by 4ckyou: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall

Tinubu, you either decamp now or sink with your ambition

Buhari is not joking

tell me ten good reason why tinubu will not get it, he's more popular than any other politician in APC, if the primary is fair and visible, tinubu might clinch it

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by MartinsD12(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Johncuppa(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Jackson105:
Well, the 5% lunatics will say he is talking to Tinubu, meanwhile,every president will say the same thing.

Akanbi 2023 grin grin
Bros, they feel give ticket to anointed candidate as they take reach consensus to select them.
Last last protests go mar southwest, and nothing more.

I pity Tinubu no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Johncuppa(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
4ckyou:

tell me ten good reason why tinubu will not get it, he's more popular than any other politician in APC, if the primary is fair and visible, tinubu might clinch it
If anointed candidate is not possible, they screen Tinubu out or disallow his delegates.
The body language is all around Buhari, Osinbanjo is his candidate.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by shinealight(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:
More like “don’t give the ticket to Tinubu” grin

I listened to Buhari’s address live around 1:00am and I heard him specifically mention “highest bidders” and “moneybags” and I knew instantly that it was a veiled jab thrown at the Opolo Eye General of Lagos, the druggie and patron of Lagos touts.

Amaechi/Elrufai2023 is signed and sealed, and would soon be delivered.

Tinubu and his urchins can go die.

Ndi ala!

Amaechi has to resign first as a political appointee before he can vie to vote or be voted for in the Primaries…..that Clause in the Electoral Act has not been “deleted” yet, has it?…..Regardless of the ruling of the Umuahia Court….the Clause is yet to be deleted, plus an Appeal by the National Assembly is also in the pipeline!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by abysirius(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
tonididdy:

What's obi?
Kid, I'm an Edo man
I would prefer an osinbanjo than a tinibu.
Tinibu is not fit to be president, in this context Buhari is indirectly referring to your billion van master.

He CAN never be PRESIDENT
"Can never"..I doubt if u even have a PVC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by kayusely70(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Normal talk, no politician doesn't spend money to get into elective position, including Buhari himself. However Ibos will twist that innocuous statement, and conclude in their paranoid mind that Buhari was referring to Asiwaju. As if whoever emerges wouldn't spend money
You dey mind those ones?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Johncuppa(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
Whenever we tell them that Buhari will never hand over power to Tinubu, they call us Ipob and all sorts of hateful and derogatory names.

"You cannot sit in Lagos and determine who becomes who in APC"

"APC presidential ticket is not for the highest bidder"

Desperation has already ruined his ambition. Tinubu can never be president. His supporters should begin to look elsewhere to decamp and take their ticket, perhaps SDP.

I say again, Tinubu will never be president, let no man born of a woman deceive you.

Know this and know peace.
This is the simplest thing for any political guru to know.
I can't see the possibility in all ramifications.
It's not just possible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by penceman(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2022
it seems to me that amaechi may be the successor, Ahmed tinubu is beyond greedy and his greed may have cost the south West the President. Power should have seamlessly gone from buhari to Osinbajo but tinubu showed gross madness by being tactless. well I guess he prefers its either him or nobody from south west. However it is impossible for someone outside an official post in this government to succeed buhari. Tinubu should have known this....you don't expect a private citizen to jump the queue into government.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Johncuppa(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
MikoB:

You are wrong, it was atiku that tried to buy the delegates in 2014 primaries, that was why they brought the convention to lagos, I will not lie to you it was Buhari goodwill and tinubu warchest that saved the day for buhari, even buhari adress to the delegates was that he had no dollars to give them but they should vote their conscience.
Correct.
At a point Amaechi came to his rescue.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Salvador1: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
So you're pdp dundee all these while?
u wan chop ban ni.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by izubext007: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2022
He is referring to Tinubu
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Sannisege: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
Whenever we tell them that Buhari will never hand over power to Tinubu, they call us Ipob and all sorts of hateful and derogatory names.

"You cannot sit in Lagos and determine who becomes who in APC"

"APC presidential ticket is not for the highest bidder"

Desperation has already ruined his ambition. Tinubu can never be president. His supporters should begin to look elsewhere to decamp and take their ticket, perhaps SDP.

I say again, Tinubu will never be president, let no man born of a woman deceive you.

Know this and know peace.
You may not even be alive to witness next month. so stop playing God who knows the future

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Musauzor(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
My spirit keeps telling me,even when I try hard to reject it that Buhari will not support Bola Tinubu's presidential aspiration and I have come to realize that what my spirit has been telling me is the truth
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Normal talk, no politician doesn't spend money to get into elective position, including Buhari himself. However Ibos will twist that innocuous statement, and conclude in their paranoid mind that Buhari was referring to Asiwaju. As if whoever emerges wouldn't spend money
Idiot must you mention a tribe. Buhari is busy dealing with Asiwaju and you are here calling Ibo, that do not send you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by DeleTaller: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:

I listened to Buhari’s address live around 1:00am and I heard him specifically mention “highest bidders” and “moneybags” and I knew instantly that it was a veiled jab thrown at the Opolo Eye General of Lagos, the druggie and patron of Lagos touts.

Ndi ala!

Ode ... u are just a one way thinker.. laziness don eat u deep....that you could not even be comprehensive. Shior...

Tinubu is the man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by abidem4real: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/2023-dont-give-apc-tickets-to-highest-bidders-buhari-warns-party-leaders/
Buhari must be funny! How does he want APC to give what they do not have? The people you are warning are handpicked by you and probably some other party jugarnuts undemocratically and you expect them to be democratic in their political dealings! K'amari ni Paul wi! He who seeks equity must come with clean hands Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by hotseat: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
This calls for celebration!

Moneybags shouldn't be considered.

What a brilliant idea!

However, the reality on ground shows that elections are capital intensive and not an all comers affairs.

We have seen the humongous amount of money that goes for registration of interest/ nomination form in some political parties.

Some go as high as N40m excluding other money-grubbing expenses.

Tell me in all sincerity, which poor man or average Nigerian can afford to spend that amount of money at a go especially in this hard times?

All aspirants, especially those in the presidential race, are multimillionaires in their own right.

Na man wey chop belle full dey use toothpick o!

For now, who the cap fits, let him wear it!

The choice is however left for the APC to decide who their presidential and other slots flagbearers would be.

Time, yes, time alone will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by ORIAYO70(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

Nigeria would have preferred Shekau n Rufai if Shekau is not late
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by DeleTaller: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Idiot must you mention a tribe. Buhari is busy dealing with Asiwaju and you are here calling Ibo, that do not send you.

Bills and bidding were paid by some people when Buhari was contesting.. go ask Amosun and Okocha how deyy spent so.much on Buhari...and u can ask Obasanjo how he paid with sack bag... Atiku paid and he is still gonna pY.... Saraki and Tanbuwa paid lots but Atiku was the highest bidder. It takes money to finance politics and not rubbish u are saying. Fo ask Jonathan or even the Soludo... Go and ask Obi how much he is saving for the bidding...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2022
this is not decamp matter self..we don't want any of them again..Let them take their loot and go. they won't be probed or anything but let them step down..All of them

PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall

Tinubu, you either decamp now or sink with your ambition

Buhari is not joking
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2022
I hope you meant Peter rufai the goal keep because all present and past politicians should step down

ORIAYO70:

Nigeria would have preferred Shekau n Rufai if Shekau is not late
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by ButterBurger: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2022
I hope the fool that asked me to give him one reason yesterday why Buhari will not support Tinubu is seeing this now.
Anyway what GCFR says is right, at least for the first time the puppet statue lazy president say something reasonable.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
and your daftness says Okoro is at fault when your special president says you cannot sit in lagos and decide ApC zoning. Just blames blames blames from.yorubas..Now you lost yewa and igangan to fulanis but na sit at home in the east cause am. Self denial is real..damn

adelaja70:

And you did not hear when he was praising Tinubu and called him National leader. Okoro can think backward... Lmao!
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Nyanmiridunce: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Salvador1:
u wan chop ban ni.
ban me now
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
As in ehn...I'm baffled at the Yoruba comments I'm seeing..Instead of comments asking Buhari why he didn't say this before meeting Tinubu or even make fun of his current woes as a president..I'm seeing them blab about Sit at home and many more rubbish..very shocking

idamokoemmanuel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.