Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,897 members, 7,931,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders (32348 Views)

2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by ruzell86: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Look at them. Offensive crybabies and cowards who attack first to then play victim when slapped in return.

You quoted my post calling me a hypocrite. I should send flowers to your house?

Or, as the professional goal post shifters you lot are, it is your right also to determine what is an insult and what is not?

Unprincipled and cowardly mumu.

Hypocrite means a two faced person, having double standards etc.., that isn't an insult.

Well, wait for the months to come.
Going forward, I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Tareq1105: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Web2020:
Everything is working against Tinubu. His downfall started the day he make a video calling on Edo people to work against Obaseki. The Edo came up with Edo nor be Lagos. Since, then, many have now seen him as an ordinary person. He should read the 48 laws of power.

Enjoy your Mr MOU. Sebi Edo is better than Lagos now?
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Normal talk, no politician doesn't spend money to get into elective position, including Buhari himself. However Ibos will twist that innocuous statement, and conclude in their paranoid mind that Buhari was referring to Asiwaju. As if whoever emerges wouldn't spend money
So if all politicians spend money and it is normal as you say why would Buhari make such statements? Blind support will not let you people reason well.

I don't even expect anything less from zombies and wailers. God will punish pdp and apc for all the rubbish they have done to this country.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Vifx: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cardilac2323:

Honesty speaking, I don't see Tinubu clinching the ticket after the emergence of Abdullah Adamu as the party chairman last night. My reason is as follow, Adamu and Tinubu wer governors at the same time, both served out two terms, both wer senators, it will be a step up for Tinubu if he becomes president and that will be a step ahead of Adamu. All this scheming for Adamu to be the national chairman was ploy to deny tinubu the chance of getting the ticket. Therefore, if any one tells u Tinubu will make it is only a matter of time
...and the plot thickens cool
It's too early to know who is going to emerge as president yet.
... only time will tell
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by shinealight(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
MikoB:

I am sure buhari will make it difficult for presidential aspirants to buy their way in, because he is always against money bag politics and to be sincere moneybags politics to delegates is a NO NO if we want to develop as a nation.

Is it only now Buhari and his cohorts woke up from slumber to realise there are money bags in APC? When they were using Bullion Vans in 2019 to help him secure second term, he didn’t know they were money bags then. They’re all hypocrites! shocked shocked
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
ruzell86:

Hypocrite means a two faced person, having double standards etc.., that isn't an insult.

Well, wait for the months to come.
Going forward, I won't dignify you with a response.

Bro, I no send you. Winners have permanent interests and targets they focus on regardless of distractions.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by HRMK: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
EVEN A FOOL KNOWS WHO BUHARI IS TALKING ABOUT!ONLY ONE OF THE CANDIDATES HAS THE WARCHEST AND READY TO DISPOSE IT LAVISHLY TOO!!
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by chikason22(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beremx:
cheesy
Laff Tinubucally for make more sense.
Re: Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders by Web2020: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Enjoy your Mr MOU. Sebi Edo is better than Lagos now?
Cry me a river, I don't care. If you like be licking Tinubu wiwi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.