Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,638 members, 7,965,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency (49806 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ShoeShineGuy: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
trutharena:

Wike just throw jab at Atiku and Saraki lol. This man has balls and I kinda like him.

PDP, Power!

Unfortunately for Nyesom Wike, his mouth is his greatest undoing or if you would like, his Archilles' heel. I'd liken him to the late former governor of Oyo State, Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi except that NW is a bit more aggressive in his approach...

Hopefully, he doesn't end up politically like an orphan the way IAA did..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by AdedoyinO(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
As è dey sweet us, è go dey pain dem. As è dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us. Wikeee!
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Foolishbuhari: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I will vote Wike 100 times before I vote that Pandora Soft Spoken Criminal Called Peter Obi.

LMAO
What you clowns don't know is this - if Wike is indeed serious about this, Amaechi becomes APC's trump card. Bye bye to the one who sh1ts and pees himself

Then finally you're not even a delegate of thr PDP so how you wan tk vote? Na hate against PO go kee you las las if you no dey careful
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by zigzagluv: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
who voted him to be Gov
mrksquare:

Fail fail fail. Pensioners and civil servant will all vote against Wike. Rivers people will not vote him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by zigzagluv: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
because when pdp needed their leadership, they ran away
frowland:

Atiku's Intel and Saraki' Soceity bank - shot fired.
This man is just trying to prove to Atiku who owns the party. Cos I see no reason why he should make that statement as it's directed at Atiku and to Saraki as well.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I will vote Wike 100 times before I vote that Pandora Soft Spoken Criminal Called Peter Obi.

None of them.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by zigzagluv: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
this is what what we need ,
Vadese1:
Wike will be another Idi Amin in African. Too rugged to govern a country like Nigeria. Let him remain with his local politics in Rivers
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Sweeetheart(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:
Wike that efcc will nap.. for real.

Wike choice will be to decamp or jailed if Apc win
Political choice before him right now Na senate and if he’s misses it .. Pdp government won’t even consider him for minister .

Ask him which party he kept

Wike is very very local .. think say PDP Na ikwere local government

He’s sense and his drugs will expire in 2023

And funny thing be say politicians with loud mouth don’t achieve anything ..politically

incomplete sentence without Yoruba mention
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by olamike02: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't like APC but God forbid this man becoming the president. Just being a governor has shown that he is power drunk and lack manners. Wike will be the improved version of tyranny to compare with Buhari if he mistakenly becomes the president
He will become OBJ 2nd version. God forbid.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Anwons(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Centurion joke indeed! Presidency don suffer eeehh, imagine wike that couldn't govern Rivers State?

Wike came to power in 2015 and has done more worst to Rivers than any previous administration.
His WEAKNESS:
*Stopped overseas scholarship introduced by his predecessor (Amaechi), he refused to allow the set at that to finish exerting pains and frustration to the students who does not have money.

*He closed down Rivers State sustainable development agency(RSSDA) who were in-charge of the overseas scholarship.

*He closed down Songhai Farm that was working in full capacity, almost all kind of agricultural products were been produced there, including rearing of cattle.

*He closed down Buguma Fish Farm

*He abandoned banana plantation

*He closed down a world class Ambassador Nne Korubo Modern secondary built built by his predecessor where Indians and Nigerian worked. The beneficiaries (students) only needed to pass their exams, no fees were paid with world class learning/teaching materials and environment.

*He sacked all the securities, gardeners, cleaners, computer instructors in all modern public primary schools employed by his predecessor ( thousands lost their jobs).

*He refused to confirm unconfirmed lecturers in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic and dropped them.

*No employment in Rivers State civil service and most importantly, education and health sector, teachers retires every month and no replacement, leaving public schools in the state with less man power, some don't have up to two teachers at present.

*Stopped the provision of school uniform, books, bags, shoes, etc to primary schools in the state initiated by his predecessor.

*Not concerned with free education he met, making public schools to function by proxy, pupils and students are made to pay because the schools can't run without fund.

*For close to 7 years in his administration, no promotion of civil servants, withheld the payment of gratuity to retirees, most pensioners are living in pains and despair.

*The list is .............

His STRENGTH:

*Over head bridges AKA flyovers
*Regular payment of wokers salaries
*Roads construction
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by AyomideOG01: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Cyberterror:

Peter obi is a coward he won't even buy nomination form. The idiot is not a serious candidate. Na Wike and Atiku go fight for it.

Do u really have any need to call him an idiot? When will you guys end this tribalism for God's sake...damn
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ProudImolite: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by mrksquare: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2022
zigzagluv:
who voted him to be Gov

He rigged himself with the support of Jonathan and his wife. But now the narrative has changed with the new electoral Act. Our vote will count this time around.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by tonididdy(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2022
now I have a candidate.... This is ruggedity

I'm coming to get my PVC
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by amuwo1980: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Walkee:
lol I'm Esan, from Edo state. I'm from Uromi to be precise. Why would someone from Rivers claim to be from Edo? Rivers state has much more respect than my state
You have removed any doubt that u are not from edo state , read that ur last line again
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2022
johntolu:

Governor Wike will definitely have the support of the Oba of Benin and I see most Binis voting for him if he is on the ballot as PDP flag bearer.
The Ikweres migrated from Biniland according to Wike and the Oba of Benin.
The support Wike gave to Obaseki was a 'brotherly support' as a Benin-Ikwere man. grin tongue shocked

I agree with you fully on Binis voting for Wike but I doubt Oba of Benin has ever made any statement on the said Bini origin of Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Because of you Pharisees Fahdiga,, I will vote for Wike.
He won't still win but if he mistakenly wins then be ready to leave north Korean life throughout his tenure
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Cromagnon: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

what makes him a criminal. That guy performed o
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2022
samunaka:

You have driven away Amaechi from River state and made him a refugee in Abuja, very soon when baba Buhari make him the consensus presidential candidate for APC you will also become a tenant at Gamboru Ng ala maximum security prison it's just got matter of time
Shatap
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by juman(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Good.
Next president MUST be a Christian man.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by TruthinAction: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
At least Wike built Bridges and Roads. Now, Which one has ur Present President built?

Do we have a President? I am not aware we have a President. Yes, I am not condemning the bridges and roads he built. My point is that he and his fellow governors think that where government responsibility ends. Good governance is far beyond that.

As far as your people are homeless, jobless, unprotected, hungry, without good health care, children out of school, you have failed as a governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Walkee: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2022
amuwo1980:

You have removed any doubt that u are not from edo state , read that ur last line again
na you come know. Rivers and Edo state which one is bigger and richer?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Dikegodspower(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
We won't allow PDP lay their dirty hands on the governance of this country
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by LLiKYekoba: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:
Wike the slayer of IPOB home and worldwide in Oyigbo.

I will personally campaign for you because you are a man with balls and not like that pretender called Obi Pandora who have no visible achievement beside him having only one wristwatch and stingy with money.

When the South need a messiah in PDP, Wike came through. God bless Wike the wicked, PDP presidential candidate come May.

A yoruba mooslim deceiving himself. He wants wike in PDP because he feels Tinubu in APC will thrash wike at the poll, since wike does not enjoy wide appeal in the SE, SS and North. grin
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by LLiKYekoba: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

But you are a yoruba muslim and you vote should belong to APC. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by LLiKYekoba: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2022
trutharena:

You are saying nonsense. Why can’t Wike contest? I though the SE/SS are one? Isn’t that so?

Let me tell you something. The SS has more electoral bandwidth than the SE and if Wike can get the buy-in of the people of the SS, he will trash any SE candidate.

So all your unity of SE/SS is all a ruse all this while?

You are deceiving yourself. An Akwa Ibom man is closer to an Igbo man in Umuahia than a binin man from Rivers state. Wikevie nyesomwem does not enjoy wide appeal even in the SS and SE where he is fighting everybody.

You know this, but as a yorubaman you are naturally wired to deceive yourself to make yourself happy. grin
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by AFONAMARO: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, u are here ranting, enter rivers and ask for street, Wike is just the Donald trump of Rivers state

Rant isn't far from your mouth as it's evident.

I was born, raised and resides in Port Harcourt, I know the politics of Rivers State like I know my name
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by gidado14(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
oshozondii:
....Says he's the best man to wrest power from APC

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-wike-declares-for-presidency/
after telling us that his state is a Christian state he wants us from the Muslim side to Vote for him, I think he should go back and rethink.

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by chukel(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
Good......come and chop your own breakfast. Dem go put am for your body woto woto.

Does Wike have advisers?

"A butterfly that thinks itself a bird".....Leave am nah, e go chop am.
lol. Where have you been?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by generalud: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Igbo man in particular and South-East in heneral CANNOT be president of Nigeria. Mark my words.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by frog12: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
this is GOOD NEWS. we need a MAD man for once to rule NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.