Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,638 members, 7,965,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency (49806 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Veeryeasy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Finally
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by zigzagluv: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oga stop saying what you dont know , people love the man ,, Wike has not betray anybody in politics go and check, Johnathan and big people are working for him ,just watch and see
mrksquare:

He rigged himself with the support of Jonathan and his wife. But now the narrative has changed with the new electoral Act. Our vote will count this time around.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by fergie001: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
chukel:
lol. Where have you been?
My brother, I dey like say I no dey ooo cool
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ProudImolite: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I will vote Wike 100 times before I vote that Pandora Soft Spoken Criminal Called Peter Obi.

the actual problem is you won't even vote, you will be on nairaland ranting like a dog
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ProudImolite: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
perambulator:
Peter Obi may not even come 4th in the PDP primaries!!
he may not come last right?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by VIKTO83(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2022
poiZon:

2023 will be tight i swear... Can't forsee anything..
If atiku wins and apc gives amaechi ticket, i see wike alligning with amaechi to teach atiku what politics is..

Tinubu will never get apc ticket, his foundation is faulty already.

He is thinking of muslim-muslim ticket.. The northerners are not this dumb,..

Don't forget there's a reason Dogora went back to APC
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by poiZon: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2022
VIKTO83:

Don't forget there's a reason Dogora went back to APC
Its like u just woke up from slumber.

Who told u northerners will want a christian to be the number 2 citizen from their zone?

And who also told u tinubu is thinking of taking dogara as his vice?

He went to gombe state on consultations, why didn't he visit the home state of his supposed running mate?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by VIKTO83(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2022
He will visit his state the day he will present Dogora as his running mate.
Don't forget Tinubu has not declared yet. He had been declaring sectionally. He will hold a world press conference d day he will declare to run.

poiZon:

Its like u just woke up from slumber.

Who told u northerners will want a christian to be the number 2 citizen from their zone?

And who also told u tinubu is thinking of taking dogara as his vice?

He went to gombe state on consultations, why didn't he visit the home state of his supposed running mate?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by poiZon: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2022
VIKTO83:
He will visit his state the day he will present Dogora as his running mate.
Don't forget Tinubu has not declared yet. He had been declaring sectionally. He will hold a world press conference d day he will declare to run.

Tinubu don declare abeg..

We know he is contesting.
He has started consultations and mini campaigns..

People that r yet to declare for presidency r Gej, amaechi etc

For my state, akwaibom, OBA is yet to declare.. I heard he is consulting widely..

Once someone makes either public or social media declaration, it is it.

Wike declared in an unusual way.
Peter obi made his intentions known thru his Twitter handle..

Tinubu went n inform the Presido, he has met with both caucuses of senate and reps seeking their support.
Will u seek support when u haven't declared?
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by VIKTO83(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tinubu is master strategist. His class is way ahead of all others mentioned. He had been declaring to individuals but had never declared to d public.
It's going to be like a ceremony and world press conference too.
Just watch out

poiZon:

Tinubu don declare abeg..

We know he is contesting.
He has started consultations and mini campaigns..

People that r yet to declare for presidency r Gej, amaechi etc

For my state, akwaibom, OBA is yet to declare.. I heard he is consulting widely..

Once someone makes either public or social media declaration, it is it.

Wike declared in an unusual way.
Peter obi made his intentions known thru his Twitter handle..

Tinubu went n inform the Presido, he has met with both caucuses of senate and reps seeking their support.
Will u seek support when u haven't declared?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.