Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) (71003 Views)

Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by ken045501: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2022
War without end is all I see . Comedian president will see shege for this war . Continue to listen to Sleep Joe.. zelenesk is very stupid and no hero
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Miracle2022: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope there will be no cries when the Russia Military retaliate
do you know the meaning of retaliation?
Who first start the killings?
Who invaded the other?
Russia is evil, Putin is the true devil.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by gassbee: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2022
illicit:

That's in theory, not in practise sir

if it is only in theory, then y d outcry about d treatment of russian soldiers by ukranian soldiers, even zelensky has pledged to look into d matter
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by illicit(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
gassbee:
if it is only in theory, then y d outcry about d treatment of russian soldiers by ukranian soldiers, even zelensky has pledged to look into d matter

Nothing is fair in war

Its like when they tell u that bail is free, is bail free

Police is ur friend, is police ur friend?

Theory and practise are different things

1 Like

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by JuanDeDios: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
It's wrong if true. Oh, the Russians have been retaliating and pre-retaliating.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Parachoko: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
do you know the meaning of retaliation?
Who first start the killings?
Who invaded the other?
Russia is evil, Putin is the true devil.
Russia wants Ukraine to be neutral and shouldn't join Ukraine

Do you remember what happened when the USSR was about to take missiles to Cuba?
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2022
4Play:
Very cruel and counterproductive for Ukrainians. It will discourage Russians from surrendering if they hear this is happening.

Did l hear you say "Russians Surrendering"?
or you mean Ukraine surrendering
? shocked shocked grin grin

Ofcourse, the behaviour of these Ukrainians is not surprising, for anyone who follows their history closely.
Ukrainians are Neo-Nazi THUGS and Extremist.

That is why l agree with the Russian objective of DENAZIFICATION of Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by gambojimeta: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Well Russia will just become more brutal

Don't shout war crime
Like they weren't brutal before.

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by francisisking: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
UpLoyo:
[s][/s]

You're re.tarded, what a load of crap. I wonder what has made you Putin's monkeys on NL so stu.pid, you live in a country you can't even vote without getting macheted by hoodlums. You've not even been outside Nigeria for a day, but you have insight into Putin's government? Dem don curse all of una. Lemme me ask, God forbid everyone in Ukraine gets killed, which would never happen. Would that help your pathetic lives? Would Russia give you a visa? Would that give you 24hr electricity supply? Would that stop you m.orons from being kidnapped. Can you imbecil.es even point out Russia on a map? You clowns live in Nigeria, do you know how embarrassing is it for you guys? A foool living in a 3rd world country forming political analyst on nairaland grin grin grin. Ordinary End SARS shut down your country and some of you mofos are wishing Putin nukes Ukraine?. Aye yin ti baje seriously. You clowns celebrate bridge commissioning by your stvpid government, a bridge!!!! India has also landed a rover on Mars, you're cutting ribbons for a 2km road; but go ahead amuse us, why Putin is your hero. I hope something happens and that South Africa company stops broadcasting EPL, and we'll see what exactly you have left in life. Bunch of brain dead ignoramus.
you can cry a river and it doesn't change anything... Why not surrender and savage whats remaining of the ruins.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by gambojimeta: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
Russia will retaliate in a bloody manner
This is not bloody enough for you

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:

Russia will not retaliate, they are a more decent people, compared to these Ukraininas.
Infact, Russia returned their captured POWs, safe and sound.
Russia also remembers and treat Ukrainians as a former "brother people" and President Putin has always said so.
That is why Russia could not bomb Ukraine, the way America bombed Iraq in their "Shock and Awe" bombing that killed Soldiers, Civilians and every living thing in sight!

God bless Russia for the World. I dont want a world where America is the SOLE dominant Power, it will be a very, very bad world because America is not only Evil, it is also corrupt and selfish.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by ken6488(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

Like they weren't brutal before.

Seems you want this propangada to become real

Russia will just switch to USA playbook

And carpet bomb Ukraine noting will happen
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by backtalkG(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2022
All is fair in war and in love but this so cruel and barbaric
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Georgia responds to Ukrainian call to attack Russia
The head of Ukraine’s national security council has suggested other countries should fight Moscow while it’s busy in his country

[quote]Georgia has poured cold water on a call from the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine for the opening of a “second [military] front” against Russia. Alexey Danilov was appearing live on Kiev's 1+1 TV station late on Saturday.

The senior official said that, should new conflicts break out between Russia and third parties, these scenarios would provide “quality support” to Ukraine in trying to fend off Moscow's ongoing military assault.

Georgia could become one such party, Danilov suggested, criticizing the neutral stance taken by Tbilisi, which fought a brief war with Russia, in 2008. The Georgian leadership has abstained from imposing anti-Russian sanctions, arguing that such a step would only harm the country’s own economy.

“Georgia is behaving not very appropriately, to put it mildly,” the official said, calling on the Salome Zourabichvili government to try and “return” territories. Danilov was apparently referring to South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which broke away from Tbilisi in the 1990s and are recognized as independent by Russia.

Georgians polled on support for anti-Moscow sanctions
Read more Georgians polled on support for anti-Moscow sanctions
“But, what if both Pridnestrovie [another name for Transnistria, an enclave internationally recognised as part of Moldova], and Georgia, and everyone would embark onto returning their territories today,” Danilov asked. A Russian peacekeeping force has been stationed for decades in Transnistria.
“This would definitely help us, because that would make them busy with something besides destroying our cities and villages, killing our children and women.”

Danilov’s warlike calls, however, have met a cold reception in Georgia, with multiple politicians firmly rejecting such ideas. An MP from the ruling Georgian Dream party and the head of Georgia’s parliamentary foreign affairs committee, Nikoloz Samharadze, even expressed doubts such statements could have been produced by that senior official at all.

“I hope this is a lie. Does the Secretary of the Security Council of Ukraine call on Georgia and others to abandon the policy of peaceful restoration of their territorial integrity, opening a second front to destroy our cities and villages, so that Georgian women and children die too? Is this true?” Samkharadze wondered in a social media post.
A similar sentiment was expressed by another MP from the Georgian Dream party, Mikhail Sardzhveladze, who said that igniting more conflicts “will not help or become a relief for Ukraine”

Danilov also approved of the idea to claim the Kaliningrad region from Russia, voiced earlier this week by ex-commander of the Polish Land Forces, General Waldemar Skrzypczak. The general claimed that the formerly German region, which ended up under Russian rule after the defeat of the Nazis in World War Two, was, in fact, Polish land.

The remarks prompted widespread condemnation in Russia, with the governor of the region, Anton Alikhanov, warning the Polish general that his country should not raise territorial claims, given that “a very large part of land that is now Poland, in fact, was conquered, claimed from Nazi Germany and transferred as a gift from the Soviet to the Polish people [by Joseph Stalin's regime].”

https://www.rt.com/russia/552809-georgia-ukraine-second-front/

When they say these Ukrainians are THUGS and Neo-Nazis, many dont seem to understand.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Miracle2022: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Russia wants Ukraine to be neutral and shouldn't join Ukraine

Do you remember what happened when the USSR was about to take missiles to Cuba?
Ukraine is a country of its own, Russia have no right to decide who Ukraine should be friend with.
Or are you telling me that your neighbor will decide who you will be friend with?
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Poland should ‘claim’ Russian region, Ukrainian General says
An ex-commander of the Polish Land Forces suggested Warsaw should seek to seize Kaliningrad from Moscow

Warsaw should seek to “claim” the Kaliningrad region from Russia, General Waldemar Skrzypczak has said. The region has been “under Russian occupation since 1945,” the ex-commander of the Polish Land Forces claimed on the TV show ‘Super Express’ on Friday.

“It might be worth asking for it, as it used to be with the Regained Territories,” Skrzypczak said, referring to the eastern German territories incorporated into Poland after the defeat of Nazi Germany. “It might be worth asking for this Kaliningrad region, which, in my opinion, is part of the territory of Poland.”
After the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II, its East Prussia region was split between the Soviet Union and Poland. The USSR got roughly one-third of the region’s land, including the city of Konigsberg (known as Kaliningrad since then), establishing the modern Kaliningrad region. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the region remained a Russian enclave, bordering Poland and Lithuania.

Poland to expel 45 Russian diplomats
Read more Poland to expel 45 Russian diplomats
The bold claim voiced by Skrzypczak was blasted by Russian officials, with Kaliningrad Governor Anton Alikhanov stating that the Polish general was apparently seeking a return to the 17th century. Back then, the Duchy of Prussia was a vassal of the crown of Poland, but was never an actual part of Poland.

“I just don’t understand how Prussia turned into Poland in the general’s mind,” Alikhanov told the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper. “This, of course, is amazing. East Prussia is, strictly speaking, Germany. We remember this, apparently unlike the general.”

Given the history of modern Poland and its lands, Warsaw should not seek to change borders and voice territorial claims, Alikhanov warned.

“If all these generals are that ‘smart’ then we can remember all sorts of different historical moments, quite recent, not beyond the 20th century,” the official said. “And we will come to a conclusion that a very large part of land that is now Poland, in fact, was conquered, claimed from Nazi Germany and transferred as a gift from the Soviet to the Polish people.”

Poland and Ukraine! ....Full of Neo-Nazis.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Joezinho:
Russians have also perpetuated violence against Ukrainian civilians and the Ukraine in general..

No doesn't make it right. If I steal your goat because you stole mine doesn't legalize my crime. Makes it worse if I decide to video document my doing it.

But again, this is war.

The more Russians that are killed, the harder this invasion is..They are cold, hungry, surrounded by people who want to kill them and losing friends everyday...

Such a terrible time to be a Russian. I remembered once I needed to make a presentation on a topic that touched the black spot of the history of a country whose origin was a colleague's. it never occured to me while preparing the presentation that it would be a sensitive topic to a member of my team. Fluent as I always prided myself, when our eyes met during the presentation, late realisation made me to begin to stutter and blab.

The paradox of this war is that we begin to feel sorry for the Russians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Parachoko: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
Ukraine is a country of its own, Russia have no right to decide who Ukraine should be friend with.
Or are you telling me that your neighbor will decide who you will be friend with?
You keep on asking questions without answering mine.

Have a good day!
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hunter Biden emails back up Ukraine biolab claimsDaily Mail
Claims that had been dismissed as "Russian propaganda" appear to be corroborated by correspondence, according to British newspaper

Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop has reared its ugly head again, as it reportedly contains emails that appear to back up Russian claims that the US president’s son was involved in financing military research into dangerous pathogens at biolabs in Ukraine.

Biden helped arrange millions of dollars in financing for Metabiota, a Pentagon contractor that specialized in researching pandemic-causing pathogens that could be used as bioweapons, the UK’s Daily Mail outlined on Friday, citing newly obtained emails and letters from the computer.
The president’s son and his partners in a firm called Rosemont Seneca also invested $500,000 in the contractor.

At least one of the documents suggested that Metabiota’s interest in Ukraine went beyond research and money-making. An executive with the contractor, Mary Guttieri, explained in an April 2014 memo to Hunter Biden of “how we can potentially leverage our team, networks and concepts to assert Ukraine’s cultural and economic independence from Russia and continued integration into Western society.”

Moscow wants US to comment on Hunter Biden’s alleged link with Ukrainian biolabsREAD MORE: Moscow wants US to comment on Hunter Biden’s alleged link with Ukrainian biolabs
Another memo showed that Biden had pitched a “science project” involving Metabiota and Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas company where Biden made millions of dollars as a board member. His pay was cut by half after his father’s stint as US vice president ended in January 2017.

The revelations come one day after Russian military officials alleged that US agencies and high-level Democrats, including Hunter Biden, have been involved in backing bioweapons research in Ukraine. The officials cited documents that had been seized by Russian soldiers in the former Soviet republic However, some Western media outlets dismissed the claims as Russian propaganda meant to justify Moscow’s military attack on Ukraine. In many cases, the allegations were brushed off or ridiculed without even taking them seriously enough to include a US government response. For instance, the Daily Beast declared in a headline, “Russia ramps up the crazy,” while state-funded NPR and other outlets referred to the accusations as “false” or “propaganda” without any apparent probing of the facts.
Even the Daily Mail itself, before obtaining the latest Biden emails, said Russia had ramped up its “wild propaganda campaign” by making its bioweapons claims.

New York Times finally admits Hunter Biden laptop was authentic
READ MORE: New York Times finally admits Hunter Biden laptop was authentic

The reaction echoed the response in October 2020, when the New York Post broke a story alleging overseas influence-peddling by the Biden family, citing emails obtained from a laptop that Hunter had abandoned at a Delaware repair shop. Spreading the report was blocked on social media, where the Post was censored, and mainstream media outlets suggested that the scandal was the result of a Russian disinformation that the scandal was the result of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Thus, the original scoop was essentially buried just weeks before Biden was elected president, in an extraordinary case of media bias. However, last week, the New York Times admitted that the laptop and its contents were authentic.

Government records show that Metabiota was awarded an $18.4 million contract by the Pentagon, the Daily Mail added. Emails showed that Hunter Biden claimed to be helping the contractor “get new customers,” including government agencies.

Eventually, bit-by-bit, the TRUTH will emerge. undecided undecided
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Petdagr8t(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dalil8:
It won't be long before these mfs get nuked.

I laugh at those comparing Ukraine with Afghanistan, Syria or Iraq. Ukraine has a quite sizable, NATO trained modern army with enough weaponry. Coupled with Ukraine's massive landmass. Ukraine is Germany and half of France put together.

Plus the terrible weather conditions in Ukraine isn't really helping the Russian troops. Many Russian soldiers have lost their fingers or toes to frostbite.

It took the US over $3 trillion and 20 years to achieve anything meaningful in Afghanistan but just look at what Russia has achieved in just a month in Ukraine. It's impressive.
Continue to deceive yourself and after this go and ask the Soviet Russians what they saw in Afghanistan when they fought the Mujahideen in the 80's
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Joezinho:
Russians have also perpetuated violence against Ukrainian civilians and the Ukraine in general..

The more Russians that are killed, the harder this invasion is..They are cold, hungry, surrounded by people who want to kill them and losing friends everyday...

America learnt the bitter lesson in the Vietnam war.. Invading a country determined to fight tooth and nail to save their country is an herculean task.
See justification. But unfortunately, the war rules are very much against even dehumanizing POWs. Wether Russia does it or Ukraine or NATO does it. It’s called war-crime

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by causewahala: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wrong move on all front if the video is truly Ukrainians shooting Russians. This is no way to gain international support, this contravenes the Geneva convention or are Ukrainians worse than the Russians?
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Druss(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is a war crime.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
You keep on asking questions without answering mine.

Have a good day!
Agreed. But America is the number one country that is guilty of this-‘it’s either you are with us or against us’ by George Bush I think it’s peculiar to most powerful countries except China’s non interference policy. Imagine trying to force or coerce countries to imbibe the same western policy on Russia, when in actual fact, those countries have no issues with Russia.
The west , especially should know that their problems shouldn’t be our problem
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Miracle2022:

If your neighbour decides to be selling GAS or some form of dangerous Explosives, in a Residential neighbourhood, would you have the right to "stop" him from putting the life of you and your family in danger?

Or you will just say "it is is house, he can endanger my life as much as he wants,l am just minding my business"? grin grin

One country, by its own actions/inactions, cannot put the Security of a Neighbour in danger an dont expect such Neighbour no tot react.

Examples:

Israel is still bombing Iran till TODAY, because it feels Iran's "attempt" to acquire Nuclear Bomb, will put Israel in danger.

America threatened to ANNEX Cuba, if it allows the Russians to install Missiles on Cuban territory, because it is an "Existential threat" to America.
Why is Russia different, when Ukraine is trying to acquire Biological Weapons, build Nuclear Weapons, especially with the help of Russia's arch enemy, America/NATO?

A good Neighbour will not endanger the life of another, just because it feels it can do anyhow
it is supposed to be collective security a.k.a neighbourhood Watch

You guys know the truth but you dislike for Truth and objectivity, including pandering to anything American, is coloring your perspective
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Druss(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
subcbouy:
#warcrime? The poster isn't serious about using that as a war crime. I would have killed them.

That too is a war crime.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
WriterNig:

@Politblogme
tweeted;

@Politblogme

‼️ Due to its Graphic content, it cannot be uploaded on youtube.

WARNING GRAPHIC‼️ Watch Video On >> Twitter

Let's talk about the barbarism of your Nigeria army on innocent, hapless citizens even in peace times. Hipocrytes!.
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Banter1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
retaliate for what? Are they not the invaders here? What's wrong with some of you guys? It's break my heart seeing people supporting Russia
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by CryptoClub2018: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:

Are you mad or something? So Russian military have been playing since they invaded Ukraine
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Excuzeme:

If your neighbour decides to be selling GAS or some form of dangerous Explosives, in a Residential neighbourhood, would you have the right to "stop" him from putting the life of you and your family in danger?

Or you will just say "it is is house, he can endanger my life as much as he wants,l am just minding my business"? grin grin

One country, by its own actions/inactions, cannot put the Security of a Neighbour in danger an dont expect such Neighbour no tot react.

Examples:

Israel is still bombing Iran till TODAY, because it feels Iran's "attempt" to acquire Nuclear Bomb, will put Israel in danger.

America threatened to ANNEX Cuba, if it allows the Russians to install Missiles on Cuban territory, because it is an "Existential threat" to America.
Why is Russia different, when Ukraine is trying to acquire Biological Weapons, build Nuclear Weapons, especially with the help of Russia's arch enemy, America/NATO?

A good Neighbour will not endanger the life of another, just because it feels it can do anyhow
it is supposed to be collective security a.k.a neighbourhood Watch

You guys know the truth but you dislike for Truth and objectivity, including pandering to anything American, is coloring your perspective

Sovereignty is to be respected.
Ukraine had nuclear weapons following the Soviet breakup.
Ukraine gave up its nuclear capacity following security assurances from Russia
So, Russia is in violation and has no right to hold NATO to any assurances it purports. to have received
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by Excuzeme: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Druss:
This is a war crime.

You wont hear ANY Western, Mains Stream media like CNN, ABC News, BBC, EuroNews, France 24, etc, cal lit a War Crime, they wont even carry the News. grin grin
Na so "Western" Countries dey roll.
undecided
Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
LordVarys1:
you have nit seen images and videos of Russia bombing Women and children even pregnant women hiding in a shelter. Moderato ban this person abeg
Show the images and videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / Photos Of Ukraine's Beautiful Female Soldiers That Are Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.