Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" (39230 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi, Goes Motivational, Says 'love Yourself', Fans / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo) / Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by alphaNomega: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
He did not apologize to Chris Rock
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
months:

When him go slap the wrong man, them put am for coffin, dont cry.

Not everybody will take that shit and walk away, without bang, bang...

So, someone will insult your wife and you'll stand watching?
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Maynman:

Standing for a useless and cheating wife is not a real deal.

Get over that. Men cheat and women forgive every damn time. Now, it's otherwise and you won't let us hear word.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by enny4real23(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
SunMusk:
Who mock him, be calming down. What will Smith did is assault, but is lucky Chris is his fellow black. Can he go on stage and slap Ricky Gervais??
Will can't slap Ricky because 1. He's white, he'll sue for sure. 2. Ricky is Ricky, he has said worse in Golden Globes awards, to actors, executive producers, even to the owners of the network that own the Golden Globe awards. He even mocked Harvey Weinstein's assault issues and all the actors that enabled him by keeping quiet, and they keep inviting him back. He has hosted 4 or 5 times.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by alphaNomega: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2022
TeeGentle:
He did the right thing
Why is he joking with someone's wife

August was fuçking Will Smith's wife and the simp did nothing

Chris Rock made a joke about wife's hair loss and Will "simp" Smith walked up the stage to slap him.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Akalia:
I can stand up for a woman only if she's deserving of it. You women nowadays are disloyal and manipulative; just a bunch few are nice.

And men aren't disloyal? The ratio of disloyal men is higher than that of women in today's society.

FACT!
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you’ll hail your son(if you ever have one cheesy) for bringing a girl like jada home?

What Jada did, y'all men do ×1000 and we still forgive you guys anyway. Why is it so hard to forgive and move on just this once?
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by alphaNomega: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
int0x80:
Slapping for a woman that sleeps around with little boys. That was not something I expected from Will Smith.
He's been a simp all along

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by alphaNomega: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Sad thing is, his wife could be going through some health issue.

That's how many mocked Chadwick Boseman till de dude died from the cancer he had been battling.
Chadwick was happy he could make us laugh.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Neddstark:

Yeah your Will Smith better hope that the man he slaps for you does not retaliate. When men fight it is bloody.

I don't care.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Akalia(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

And men aren't disloyal? The ratio of disloyal men is higher than that of women in today's society.

FACT!
A disloyal woman is way too deadly than a disloyal man.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by alphaNomega: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Guys it was staged!

That's how these events work to generate views
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by InsanePsycho(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
illicit:
SIMP

I'm sure Jada went to throw up after that speech undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by MARS1(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
babajero:
I guess you are not even in a relationship talkless of getting married, so don't talk about love because you know no such word.
Did you read where i said irrational and absurd things, when love start pushing you to doing irrational things and absurd things, then it is beyond love, now you are at the edge of doing worse when eventually things do not go your way.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by charlypoker(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Will Smith is just one big fool. Like someone said, he doesn't have a will of his own. Someone joked about your wife and you went upstage and slapped him. But one small boy, who's your son's age is fucking your wife and you didn't do nothing.

Shame on you, Smith. you are fool

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by MoneyGoDrop: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Stupid simp. I have lost all respect i had for you. Entangled fool.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by drmuchin: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
May God never allow us become USELESS for a trash like Jada Pinkett.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by illicit(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Will overreacted for sure. But let's not pretend like it's OK to joke about people's medical issues. No, that's not what comedians do. Chris also messed up.

It's not a medical condition

It's natural hair loss, happens to anybody

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by WoundedLamb: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2022
illicit:

It's not a medical condition

It's natural hair loss, happens to anybody
Ok.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Maynman: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What Jada did, y'all men do ×1000 and we still forgive you guys anyway. Why is it so hard to forgive and move on just this once?

What jada did, women has done it a million times.. did cheating from women start this year? Have you heard of paternity fraud who is most responsible for it?
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Maynman: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get over that. Men cheat and women forgive every damn time. Now, it's otherwise and you won't let us hear word.

Will you also get over it if you are raped ONCE and they beg for forgiveness?
Was it men that cheated that made jada cheat? Or because will cheated? I don’t understand
Did cheating from women start today, have you heard of paternity fraud? I pity the man that will marry you LovePeddler.s
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Offpoint1: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2022
JaskanFactor:
This is why comedy is evil, and most comedians in thier real life are actually very mean people.
Being in the business of talking to make people laugh can easily lead to very dark places.
i never watch comedy its not good for the spirit.
Saddist, get help before you kill yourself one day
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by 27Pushing30: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
As a man if I hit you square in the face and you don’t wobble (minimum) then omo I go apologize to you.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by BurnaBaby(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2022
My kind of man that will fight for me any day.
I LOVE YOU WILL!!!
Although I like Chris Rock, but don't joke with a King's Queen

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Achiever1010: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Men, pray that God will never allow you marry a woman who loves you less than you love her.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Maynman:

Will you also get over it if you are raped ONCE and they beg for forgiveness?
Was it men that cheated that made jada cheat? Or because will cheated? I don’t understand
Did cheating from women start today, have you heard of paternity fraud? I pity the man that will marry you LovePeddler.s

Then don't marry and stay single forever.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Achiever1010:
Men, pray that God will never allow you marry a woman who loves you less than you love her.

That's how it should be.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by redsun(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Will completely lost it, and that was exactly what he was crying for. He knows he fcuvked up. He is a role model to so many, and he shouldn't have let his emotional intelligence down in that way, for any reason.

It is something one could have expected from Kanye, not a normally cool-headed Will.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Akalia:
A disloyal woman is way too deadly than a disloyal man.

And the opposite is what?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Maynman: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Then don't marry and stay single forever.

Same as you, don’t marry so you can whor.e around per men too are doing it.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Neddstark: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't care.

Better go abroad to get that Will Smith or have money in Nigeria to get a man to play hero for you
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by hayoholla(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Will Smith is trying to be a Man in every situation, and he's pushing it too hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) / Liz Benson’s Daughter, Lilian's Traditional Marriage In Pictures / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.