Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" (39339 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi, Goes Motivational, Says 'love Yourself', Fans / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo) / Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by faceland: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
kobosmart:

Staged , this will smith no dey shame to dey seek attn all the time?

Negro mentality. They don't do that type of thing at the Oscars. It is a prestigious event.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by faceland: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Qatar2022:

Redpiller so he should not defend his wife?

They just said his wife looks like a solider due to the low cut. The legendary actress that acted the part-one even more beautiful than Will's wife while being bald.
Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Herculex03(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
KosiGee:

Watch out for GI Jane part 2.
I don’t think Rock would press charges. Like Denzel said, I think it’ll be a family affair. I expect Denzel and the likes Samuel L Jackson to step in and quench the fire….It won’t escalate and the good thing is these two are not gangster rappers…BUT…

Will just gave the likes of Katt Williams, Eddie Griffin one of the best materials to work on… Eddie Griffin won’t shut his mouth about this incident. Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Hart and Dave Chappelle will have a field day.

Will Smith just struck an hornet’s nest.

Expect rappers to rap about this.

Drake right now

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by kobosmart(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
faceland:

Negro mentality. They don't do that type of thing at the Oscars. It is a prestigious event.
grin prestigious my ballz, award wey dem dey rig

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Appologises, Says "Love Will Make You Do Crazy Things" by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
A man like Will Smith is all I want. You men can wail from now till forever calling him a SIMP, but that man right there is the real deal.

A man who stands up for his woman deserves every good thing in the world.

The way I want to stand up for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.