Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun (34640 Views)

58 Youths Apprehended As Lagos Island Clashes Claim One / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by treatise: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
fuckdemrepented:
Waste of life

Nothing dey cultism

No salary, no benefits

Useless lifestyle
Nor be lie . Only drinks, women, partying , boastfulness .

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by ablejesus26(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Majesty33:
Afonjas and cultism are 5 and 6.

Enyia cultism happens everywhere in the country, I know you are just looking for a useless animal like you that will help you masturbate on senseless tribal gbasgbos, shame no dey catch all of una sef�

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Thobie85: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Am currently in Abk...
I can tell u dat d city has been unrest since Thursday that d incident happen, even parent are called by their wards sch principal to come get their children around 10am on Friday

Gunshot everywhere around panseke yesterday evening..

Na God go save us here
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Maxxim: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
My niggas don dey here for lag since last weekend most of em don run scatter
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
SheikhMuniru:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/tommy-cult-clashes-claim-seven-lives-in-ogun/
The war don reach Sagamu. Someone was shot dead last night in shaggy

3 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Systrom(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gloccz:
The war don reach Sagamu. Someone was shot dead last night in shaggy
Hope Sango Ota is still safe ? I have an important business meeting there this evening and I cannot miss it.

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by apache22b: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
It means you don't know just wish you did

rocknation62:

If you see war you fit stay? This one na just street fights
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by NorthernersSuck: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Can you imagine the fulani headsman killing and raping the Yoruba people, the stupid Afonja youths were also killing themselves, what a region

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by tenpipsperday: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Only seven?

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Useless idiots.
Rest in hell there.
Fools!!!
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Whiteshield: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dapo Abiodun is a compound complex failure
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by TooGod247(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just one life, pls repent
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by babajero(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

sophisticated Tinubu urchins cheesy

more skull raw materials for the mining industry

Hehehehe
Aboki go and mind your bandits cum terrorists in the north and stop being delusional.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Let them continue
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Rastaramsey(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anny505:
LasLas na peace talk and money go end everything, those that have been killed will be forgotten. Na only drink dem go dey pour for your head dey call your name during Sally, jolly or whatever they do. No RIP to waste todaygrin

We go run jorjor for them fallen birds grin grin grin
And that's all

But he go tay before they do peacetalk for Tommy matter

Man nah ibaka.....
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by davillian(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
They should all be killed in grand style.....
All cultist must die a painful and misrable death

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shameless....motherfuckers..... "they didn't believe he was the one dead" probably because they saw him as powerful, but nemesis has disgraced him and made him know he is a mere mortal. May the bloood of all the innocent guys/children you initiated make hell fire hot for you 7fold.

3 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Pigmy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
fuckdemrepented:
Waste of life

Nothing dey cultism

No salary, no benefits

Useless lifestyle

I tire too oo

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Precambrian111: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
Opportunity to mine More Skulls.

Now I know why Yorubas are regarded as the most Educated ethnic group in UAR.

We all have access to SkullarShip

We are Erudite Skullers I'm a yoruba man but I hate nonsense our people can be very stupid and annoying when it comes to doing things

What is this one saying, must everything be about tribalism, gosh you disgust me.

It's a pity you're awake by this time of the day and your brain is not.

By the Way, The name is Folarin and I'm free to make fun of my tribe.

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by 2braithe: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
[s]Opportunity to mine More Skulls.

Now I know why Yorubas are regarded as the most Educated ethnic group in UAR.

We all have access to SkullarShip

We are Erudite Skullers

What is this one saying, must everything be about tribalism, gosh you disgust me.

It's a pity you're awake by this time of the day and your brain is not.

By the Way, The name is Folarin and I'm free to make fun of my tribe. [/s]

I don't care.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by whippersnapper(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please do the pay cultist. Is it a kob shocked
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by IbadeHQ: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

sophisticated Tinubu urchins cheesy

more skull raw materials for the mining industry

Hehehehe

To all Ipob criminals, Tinubu is everything.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

We go run jorjor for them fallen birds grin grin grin
And that's all

But he go tay before they do peacetalk for Tommy matter

Man nah ibaka.....
Forget that one Na lie

When iroko fmr ibaka die
Wetin eiye do? The war end with speed
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Rastaramsey(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gloccz:
Forget that one Na lie

When iroko fmr ibaka die
Wetin eiye do? The war end with speed

See you Sha
Them no dey silence for ibaka matter oo
The killings will go on for long...

That time wey zonal head owelu zone fall, see if you see killings
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Shameless....motherfuckers..... "they didn't believe he was the one dead" probably because they saw him as powerful, but nemesis has disgraced him and made him know he is a mere mortal. May the bloood of all the innocent guys/children you initiated make hell fire hot for you 7fold.

Lol, if you have really met him once, you too won't believe that his sudden death.

Like, i have only saw him like twice in my lifetime and that was long ago.

I couldn't believe that i could still remember when someone posted him on WhatsApp, i was like, was it not Tommy in Abeokuta.

And the guy replied yes, that was Tommy in Abk...

I be like, wow. So this kind of person can die.

The first time i saw him displayed at a petrol station, i was just dumbfounded.

I was asking someone that who was this person? And the person now replied me that. So i didn't know Tommy in this Abeokuta, that nobody can do anyhow in this Abeokuta to him that they will kill the person, my mouth was just wide opened that day.

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmm, "how art art the mighty fallen". The reason I hate* these people is because of their forceful initiation of innocent people. Cultism should be a thing of freewill, not something to force* and oppress* someone to join. That's why I don't pity them when they are cut off in their prime.
omoadeleye:

Lol, if you have really met him once, you too won't believe that his sudden death.

Like, i have only saw him like twice in my lifetime and that was long ago.

I couldn't believe that i could still remember when someone posted him on WhatsApp, i was like, was it not Tommy in Abeokuta.

And the guy replied yes, that was Tommy in Abk...

I be like, wow. So this kind of person can die.

The first time i saw him displayed at a petrol station, i was just dumbfounded.

I was asking someone that who was this person? And the person now replied me that. So i didn't know Tommy in this Abeokuta, that nobody can do anyhow in this Abeokuta to him that they will kill the person, my mouth was just wide opened that day.

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Hallabee1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dotinacircle:
Guys I'm in need of job. Make Una help meoo

Pls help meoo abeegioo. Pls help

Aje...

Make we start first, whats your qualification?

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Kaybex007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
going after the landlords is the wrong move, why don't they go after their parents. what makes them think the landlords are not afraid of them. who wants to enter his house and get butchered one day cuz he witnessed where a rival cult member who is his tenant is being butchered.

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anny505:
LasLas na peace talk and money go end everything, those that have been killed will be forgotten. Na only drink dem go dey pour for your head dey call your name during Sally, jolly or whatever they do. No RIP to waste todaygrin

Okay, comment modified. Sorry
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Maxxim:
My niggas don dey here for lag since last weekend most of em don run scatter
Lol..They are Gameboys nau. They have to run for their lives.
No body strong pass. Any body could be mapping out anybody.
What a life.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I swear you aren't a lady behind that moniker.

This is the anger of a man you showed forth. shocked
Or did cultist fall any of your ex bfs? I'm just thinking out loud. But you've spoken your mind and that's all that matters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Seen Tying Up A Student For Refusing A Phone Check, In Abia State / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court / Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.