Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun (34643 Views)

58 Youths Apprehended As Lagos Island Clashes Claim One / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Then you just swore for nothing. I am a lady, proud to be a woman. You are a smart guy anyway, yes someone I know was a victim of their manipulations.
PaulOtl:

I swear you aren't a lady behind that moniker.

This is the anger of a man you showed forth. shocked
Or did cultist fall any of your ex bfs? I'm just thinking out loud. But you've spoken your mind and that's all that matters grin
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Then you just swore for nothing. I am a lady, proud to be a woman. You are a smart guy anyway, yes someone I know was a victim of their manipulations.
Wait, you know that wasn't me literally swearing, right...

Yes , I'm smart smiley
Eyaaah, Kai, sorry for whatever loss you suffered as a result of their manipulations, as you put it. Those boys are always envious and jealous of others who are not in their circle. Most especially if you mind your business and still look fresh and fine. They'll be looking at you angrily when you pass.
I was surrounded by maybe of them in my former area. Even boys as young as 17 yrs old. I've seen them in broad daylight carrying their swords with red ribbons and all...but they couldn't harm me or stop me . There's just this mystery about me when they encounter me (someti it's in an uncompleted building where they have their meetings and people smoke weed and take drugs there) I go there since it's close to my old house, to sit and watch the waters flow, not too far away. I also take fresh air there.
Never fear them, that's one thing that helps you to not get confrontations from them. Just swag you sawgg and stay away from them. They'll give up. I be fine boy , s I was always easily a target, cuz they felt I should have been looking for validation, thus, wanting to ' belong '
Buti knew my worth. Even though I had a brother who is/ was one, cousins who are still gameboys, friends who are, I never bring it up with them and k just don't show them any signs that I'm interested in knowing anything. I'm already street conscious and smart. So no need for anything more. Beside, I didn't join in university, so I can never join again. Even as far back as 19 years old, they wanted to recruit me but I was always unpredictable and it's like God was watching over me former not to be led into it. But some of these boys are cool and simol. They just made stupid choice that will follow them till they denounce membersh. If they ever get to. As long as they didn't drink initiation water and eat yam or whatever was offered. Then, It's easier.

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
You say some are cool? Seriously? Well, I don't believe a cultist* or occult* member can be cool, they may just pretend to be. You say as long as they didn't eat initiation stuffs? Is that possible?. You think there could ever be a member who escaped eating or doing the rites? I don't think so. They are all evil* with a spiritual angle to it, forget their innocent faces. I keep asking, why do they try to get people into their group forcefully? I think the guys carelessness and appearance is what made them hunt him.
PaulOtl:

Wait, you know that wasn't me literally swearing, right...

Yes , I'm smart smiley
Eyaaah, Kai, sorry for whatever loss you suffered as a result of their manipulations, as you put it. Those boys are always envious and jealous of others who are not in their circle. Most especially if you mind your business and still look fresh and fine. They'll be looking at you angrily when you pass.
I was surrounded by maybe of them in my former area. Even boys as young as 17 yrs old. I've seen them in broad daylight carrying their swords with red ribbons and all...but they couldn't harm me or stop me . There's just this mystery about me when they encounter me (someti it's in an uncompleted building where they have their meetings and people smoke weed and take drugs there) I go there since it's close to my old house, to sit and watch the waters flow, not too far away. I also take fresh air there.
Never fear them, that's one thing that helps you to not get confrontations from them. Just swag you sawgg and stay away from them. They'll give up. I be fine boy , s I was always easily a target, cuz they felt I should have been looking for validation, thus, wanting to ' belong '
Buti knew my worth. Even though I had a brother who is/ was one, cousins who are still gameboys, friends who are, I never bring it up with them and k just don't show them any signs that I'm interested in knowing anything. I'm already street conscious and smart. So no need for anything more. Beside, I didn't join in university, so I can never join again. Even as far back as 19 years old, they wanted to recruit me but I was always unpredictable and it's like God was watching over me former not to be led into it. But some of these boys are cool and simol. They just made stupid choice that will follow them till they denounce membersh. If they ever get to. As long as they didn't drink initiation water and eat yam or whatever was offered. Then, It's easier.

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You say some are cool? Seriously? Well, I don't believe a cultist* or occult* member can be cool, they may just pretend to be. You say as long as they didn't eat initiation stuffs? Is that possible?. You think there could ever be a member who escaped eating or doing the rites? I don't think so. They are all evil* with a spiritual angle to it, forget their innocent faces. I keep asking, why do they try to get people into their group forcefully? I think the guys carelessness and appearance is what made them hunt him.
If you see them in town here, some are so innocent looking and even lack guts. It's just peer pressure and herd mentality. Still irritates me, anyways.
They force people to join because, the devil wants to trap and accuse them before God, of serving other gods, thereby leaving them vulnerable to death through different means, especially rival wars.
But they'll tell you it is to get more members and numbers, and to open office on your head (to be billing you of your money) as a new recruit.
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by hustla(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
dapadawee:

This guy must be a very versatile reporter as everything in his write up is precise and accurate, names, location, sequence and date hope you're not a part of them. Or u live in Abeokuta

So everything in the report is true?
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by DCmonster: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
downwater:
In retaliation just this morning [b][/b]
see as eiye pluck him two eyes. shocked
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Adabestseason(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wherever cult activities thrive the government of the area is deeply involved,Cultist are working hands in gloves with politicians,police.Even in some states politicians are working closely with DPPs to let some criminals off the hooks against 2023,recently it was posted a die-hard escaped from the court in one of the south-south states so police,prison officers in the court were hypnotized i believe.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by dapadawee: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2022
hustla:

So everything in the report is true?
Yeah
You wanna reward him?
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Kusheer post=111438458]Cf[/quote grin
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by hustla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
dapadawee:

Yeah
You wanna reward him?

No
I happen to know one scatter guy
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by dapadawee: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
hustla:

No
I happen to know one scatter guy

Wow
Henceforth you don't know him no more
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by gamechanger547: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Gloccz:
Forget that one Na lie

When iroko fmr ibaka die
Wetin eiye do? The war end with speed
From what I heard, Eiye retaliated and killed Aye number 2 man( Obasa by name) and one or 2 other Ayes and the war quickly ended.

The above was the reality.

Cultism is evil and several people will cover the truth to make their Cult group look invincible and attractive to prospective members.

Let say No to Cultism as it's wasting lives.

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by IboHausaYoruba: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is seriously serious.
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Royalty5(f): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
seanwilliam:

What’s your budget ?

I have 150k-200k
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See you Sha
Them no dey silence for ibaka matter oo
The killings will go on for long...

That time wey zonal head owelu zone fall, see if you see killings
I won’t say much Bruff
Do your findings about this particular one I mentioned,,, I don’t argue what I’m sure about

It was a very end and after nottin happened
Irrespective, Cultism is EVIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lagos Computer Village IPhone 8 Thief Caught In Ogun State (Photos) / Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.