Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,076 members, 7,919,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me (1531 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by ChildOfDoom: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have tried and tried. God knows. Maybe until I become rich and life gets easy before I change. Or I need to visit a native doctor who will cast a spell on me so that I will always see a bet shop and flee. As it stands, all the deliverance I went for (from priest and pastor) didn't work. I just lost 10k today. Part of which is for customers. Due to my intellect, I will have to forge a lie to delay payment. I keep doing this and then pay with my salary at the end.

Hmm. God save me or I perish. Over seven years now. I work, another enjoy my sweat. Looking tattered and unkempt to work regularly. I trek and eat miserably yet I have money to give to bet9ja virtual. One takes risk with money ordinarily he wouldn't use for feeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by rickpat(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
na wa....bro if a hustle doesn't favour you,why don't you just quit?
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by arthurwillia(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
:l
ChildOfDoom:
I have tried and tried. God knows. Maybe until I become rich and life gets easy before I change. Or I need to visit a native doctor who will cast a spell on me so that I will always see a bet shop and flee. As it stands, all the deliverance I went for (from priest and pastor) didn't work. I just lost 10k today. Part of which is for customers. Due to my intellect, I will have to forge a lie to delay payment. I keep doing this and then pay with my salary at the end.

Hmm. God save me or I perish. Over seven years now. I work, another enjoy my sweat. Looking tattered and unkempt to work regularly. I trek and eat miserably yet I have money to give to bet9ja virtual. One takes risk with money ordinarily he wouldn't use for feeding.

As you don acknowledge say you get problem e good, but then you just Dey start
You never even start
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by lilvicky68(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Childofdoom on the beat grin

5 Likes

Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by ChildOfDoom: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
rickpat:
I want to. I swear, I really want to. I don't have TV in my house, my battery easily runs out and I am an introvert.

So any time I am bored, I want to watch TV or charge phone, a bet shop is all I think of. That is the spirit that lures me to the act.

Please help out. What other alternative do I have?
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Boogyman557: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool how we one take SOLVE dis MATTERZ now...

Anyways JAH go help u..

Me I de ASHAWOO house now...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here..

WTF MAN!
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by ChildOfDoom: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by nakotee: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
change your name first, our name plays big role in our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by AmancalledGod: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool how we one take SOLVE dis MATTERZ now...

Anyways JAH go help u..

Me I de ASHAWOO house now...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here..

WTF MAN!
you and Ashawo always, Everytime you no go ever repent ehh boogyman

1 Like

Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Boogyman557: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
AmancalledGod:
you and Ashawo always, Everytime you no go ever repent ehh boogyman
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

No too REASON d matterz..

EARTH don CAST, I live in WEED PLANET!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

My brother you went to a place with well meaning people but there's more.

But I can show you a way out if you care to listen.

Personal deliverance is a very formidable approach to standing strong in the Christian faith, there are three levels to deliverance.

1. Is the casting out of those spiritual forces.

2. Mental transformation (upgrading your mindset) you need to think we'll and adjust your thinking to represent what's correct, this will have to do with you unlearning some things (especially old belief systems that have kept you where you are, bkos your life right is a reflection of your thinking), learning things that helps you become a better person and relearning to make it a mindset.

3. The discipline to execute that which you've learnt in keeping with creating the future you want.

To begin sir, start by having a specific time of the day preferably night time to pray, if you pray in tongues that's better, 1 hr everyday, in two weeks time, tell me the difference. Typing will take my time brother, but you sustainable victory is hard work. Don't GIVE up. May God help you.
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by rickpat(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I want to. I swear, I really want to. I don't have TV in my house, my battery easily runs out and I am an introvert.

So any time I am bored, I want to watch TV or charge phone, a bet shop is all I think of. That is the spirit that lures me to the act.

Please help out. What other alternative do I have?
do go there with cash, ATM and remove the sim card from your phone...if this doesn't work,then I don't know what will work o...
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by judility(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Try learn new things , like forex trading, binary option, you will do well there , with that deep betting IQ, use it in the forex market , and kiss betting goodbye, and believe me as an introvert , you will be guru , that's my advice for you
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by goldstar25(f): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2022
rickpat:
He is addicted to bet9ja and can't be stopped easily
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by goldstar25(f): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I don't even know where to start from. You are addicted to betting and it won't be easy to just quit. At first it would seem like you are winning and when you get interested in it, you start losing and then you bet again hoping that you will win your money back. That is how it starts. If you are idle you become a tool the devil use. Be determined that you own and control your life and no one can make you do what they want. If you have an account with bet9ja tell them to deactivate your account(start from there). Put a rubber band in your hand and pull it whenever you think of bet9ja. The pain will reset your brain. Mine wasn't bet9ja but the rubber band helped and I am still recovering. We can think of more ways to help you.
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Amarisco(f): 2:07am On Mar 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Put spirituality to one side. Gambling, like any other addiction, alters the brain. It will take dedication, but acknowledging you have an issue is actually more significant than you think. Maybe you can start by giving yourself a daily limit, and reducing it each week by very little
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
sad
Do you still stay around Delta?
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

why do you always blame only virtual stop giving us hope about football betting this too is bad
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by fikayormi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Alaye u neva ready to stop , I swear e neva choke you

Continue
Re: Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me by DaniDani(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I can help you, reply me as soon as possible. Email me asap!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Shit Is Unflushable!! (graphic Pics) / Action Bitters Vs 0rijin Bitters ? � / Do This, And Never Catch STD Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.