Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,853 members, 7,876,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' (507 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / US ELECTION: Joe Biden Is Next US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Joe Biden is caught using 'cheat sheet' to take questions on Ukraine as Rand Paul claims need for cue cards shows 'somebody who's in cognitive decline'
Joe Biden on Monday took questions from the press about the invasion of Ukraine and his declaration that Putin 'cannot remain in power'
In his left hand, the 79-year-old had a typed cue card with expected questions and prepared answers
On the remarks about Putin not being fit to leave, Biden insisted: 'I was not articulating a change in policy'
Rand Paul led the criticism of Biden's reliance on cue cards, telling Fox News that it was like being 'around somebody who's in cognitive decline'
Paul continued: 'You find yourself trying to help them with a sentence, trying to help them complete it'
By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 23:39 EDT, 28 March 2022 | UPDATED: 00:25 EDT, 29 March 2022

shares
View comments
ADVERTISEMENT
Joe Biden was mocked online on Monday for using a printed 'cheat sheet' of answers to expected questions when he faced the media to discuss the Ukraine war.

Biden was in Poland on Saturday and declared in Warsaw that Vladimir Putin 'cannot remain in power' before flying back to Washington, DC.

Asked on Monday about his remarks, which many saw as advocating for regime change, the 79-year-old president referred to a typed cue card for hints.

He said he made 'no apologies' for his remarks, made off the cuff and not part of his prepared speech.

'It's more an aspiration than anything. He shouldn't be in power. There's no — I mean, people like this shouldn't be ruling countries, but they do. The fact is they do, but it doesn't mean I can't express my outrage about it,' he said as he held the cheat sheet in his left hand.

'I was talking to the Russian people. The last part of the speech was talking to the Russian people, telling them what we thought.'

The notes read: 'If you weren't advocating for regime change, what did you mean? Can you clarify?

'I was expressing the moral outrage I felt towards the actions of this man.

'I was not articulating a change in policy.'

+12
View gallery
The president on Monday was seen holding a cue card in his left hand as he addressed reporters

+12
View gallery
President Joe Biden refused on Monday to walk back his Saturday comments about not allowing President Vladimir Putin of Russia to stay in power, but faced a barrage of questions from reporters

Biden spotted holding cue card 'cheat sheet' while talking Putin
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 1:01
Fullscreen
Need Text
MORE VIDEOS
Watch video Craig Melvin slams Smith for smacking Chris Rock at Oscars
Watch video Adorable moment newborn lamb replies to carer with excitable bleats
Watch video Driver almost hit by own car during fatal 20-car pile up
Watch video Up to 20 vehicles involved in fiery pile-up on I-81 in Pennsylvania
Watch video Saudi Arabia unveils plans for an incredible futuristic ski village
Watch video Vagrant pushes and kicks elderly man to the ground in robbery attempt
Watch video Foo Fighters back in LA after death of bandmate Taylor Hawkins
Watch video Snow & fog cause fiery 20-vehicle pile-up on a Penn. interstate
Watch video Bodycam footage of Tallahassee cop bodyslamming cooperative suspect
Watch video Ukrainian MP condemns the rape of a civilian by Russian solider
Watch video Biden explains how billionaire income affects richest Americans
Watch video Disturbing video of Felicia Rosario shown at Ray 'sex cult' trial
Biden had also anticipated a question about the reaction from the French president, Emmanuel Macron.

Macron said on Sunday that he would not have used Biden's words, adding that he saw his task as 'achieving first a ceasefire and then the total withdrawal of [Russian] troops by diplomatic means'.

RELATED ARTICLES

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10662195/Biden-caught-using-cheat-sheet-Rand-Paul-claims-cue-cards-cognitive-decline.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR1O926GQffXHcxoVvK5c9UAhN--UeGrp243mOjGSrBMN4rftu7ntjZ2rEI

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by Administration1: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Every one at that stage in life need something like that, at least his hands are not shaking like one Lagos papa we know

1 Like

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Most of this old guys like biden and co are really not the ones in charge they just follow the rules set up by those who plan the government policies.
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by LadiesForever(f): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Most of this old guys like biden and co are really not the ones in charge they just follow the rules set up by those who plan the government policies.

Like the Corbel of a certain shock absorber
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by Wazobia2216: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2022
When we say make Una no vote old men, Una no dey hear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by HitRun(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

When are you going to tell us about Tinubu? Is he not worse than Biden?
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by nyiamfrank: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Better than this...

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by gambojimeta: 6:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Incoming President whether you like or not grin

While you southerners are butt hurt about Biden being the US president by drinking Panadol on-top another country, we northerners would go out en-mass and vote Tinubu for 2023. grin

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by gambojimeta: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2022
As per the cheat sheet/cue card/teleprompter. Normal thing with US presidents

I guess poster only watches NTA and doesn't watch foreign channels. grin

Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by thesicilian: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Biden has had cognitive impairment since even before his campaign for presidency. That's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

But let's not focus on the speck in other people's eyes and ignore the plank in ours. What are we going to do about the bed wetting senile demented criminal some self centered illiterates are supporting for presidency?
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Am not a fan of Nigeria politics so I don't really know much about it.

But based on international politics am a guru on that aspect.
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by VictorUSA(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2022
That's a normal thing...
Re: Biden Is Caught Using 'cheat Sheet Like Somebody Who's In Cognitive Decline' by KekeMaruwa: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2022
And so?

(1) (Reply)

Russia Is Bankrupt And Facing A Dead End In The War - Ukraine President, Zelensk / US Quietly Urges Russian Fertilizer Deals To Unlock Grain Trade / Fraudsters In India Opened A Fake Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.