Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. (9451 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music / Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why did you say your neighbour seduce your wife,what if it was the other way.Moreover just trust your wife they're adult and she was lonely.It's just normal for her to keep a social companion in case of emergencies.I wonder what you would do if you hear they where physically together,please be mature,I am not saying their is no possibility,I am only advising you not to jump into conclusions without concrete evidence.
Re: My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. by Hedonisco: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Enkidu:
I recently came back to nija after a few yrs stint abroad to fend for my family. My heart and dreams are now in pieces after I recently discovered (via undeleted emails and text msgs) that my wife of 13yrs might have been having an affair with my neighbor who is also married with 2 kids. After several denials, she finally confessed that they were just flirting on email and text messages .She swore to everything that they never had any form of physical contact and so nothing else ever happened or could have happened btw them . And Ofcourse, I dont believe her. The tone of the correspondence is very suggestive that they could hve been intimate. I have asked her to leave but after two weeks of crying and begging for forgiveness, I decided to forgive her,only for the sake of our only young child. Its been six months now , but the pain is unbearable.How does a man live with a woman he can no longer trust? Should I send her away and end our marriage or let her stay, but then humiliate her for the rest of her life by keeping other women openly? I used to be a ladies man, so I could easily turn back "ON" my charm and unchain my libido.

The second part of this dilemma is the neighbor in question. Luckily for him, they had moved out shortly b4 i came back, but I know where he works in VI and where he lives. Since he has deliberately ruined my marriage and is enjoying his, I hv concluded in my mind to kill him. Seriously! My vexation is too great against this fellow. I hv considered walking up to him and sticking a big knife in his back or putting one bullet in his balls first and then another one in his head with my glock pistol,or, simply hire thugs to do the dirty work for me. I hve never plotted evil against a fellow human being in my entire life before this. The man has two very young kids. After the initial satisfaction of killing him, I may suffer regret and guilt for eternity.
Is this guy worth tainting my soul for eternity?

Pls everyone, put yourselves in my shoes and offer me real objective advice .

You're a big fool. So is any other useless man with this kind of mentality.

If you feel murderous, then kill your whorish WIFE! The man has NOTHING to do with it for goodness sake. Your wife wasn't raped. She willingly CONSENTED. So why are you directing your misplaced anger towards an innocent man? Men will be men! Random men would always try their luck with random women. The onus is on the woman to say yes or no. If your wife didn't say no as every responsible and self respecting married woman should, then why are you placing your anger on the man?

Loser. Na Ogun go kee you there. If your body dey pain you, kill your useless wife. Na she dey cause the pain, no be the man wey dey on hin own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SPY On Anyone / Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.