Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,511 members, 7,929,672 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Now, This Is A Video Of Will Smith Saying A Joke About Someone With Alopecia. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now, This Is A Video Of Will Smith Saying A Joke About Someone With Alopecia. (683 Views)

This Joke About Davido And Rochas Will Make You Laugh / Joke About Commissioner Of Happiness And Coupled Fulfilment / Their Is A New Joke About Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now, This Is A Video Of Will Smith Saying A Joke About Someone With Alopecia. by nelsonrayney: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
“He gotta wax his head every morning.” Now, this is a video of Will Smith saying a joke about someone with Alopecia.

One reason I love the internet, it never forgets.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT

Thank you so much for watching this video. Hopefully, you guys can support me by subscribing to me on my journey to 100k. The grind doesn’t stop here guys so be on the watch for more bangers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlESC632EEw&ab_channel=PremiumPawgMoms
Re: Now, This Is A Video Of Will Smith Saying A Joke About Someone With Alopecia. by adefitim(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Wetin The Worry Banks / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire ? / Some Jokes For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.