Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

How I Was Led On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Led On (2351 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Led On, Only To Woo Her And Get Rejected / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do / "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Led On by Lucaski: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Edo.
Can we talk on whatsApp it you don't mind? I can drop you my email..
Re: How I Was Led On by Girlnextdoor1: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lucaski:

Can we talk on whatsApp it you don't mind? I can drop you my email..
drop your email.
Re: How I Was Led On by Lucaski: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
drop your email.
Re: How I Was Led On by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Thanks,noted.
you are subscribing to an advice from a 62years old slay mama.
Re: How I Was Led On by Johnnyboy6757(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
I will summarize ,not used to long stories ;
So I dated my ex for 3 years, all through his parents knew my tribe but did think it was necessary to put out their concerns until they felt their son was ready for marriage and then they said he should marry from their tribe and just like that ,I was dumped.hmmm wickedness in high places. But I'll like to chat with you

It's been two years now , I am ready to try again. I am over it and want to find love once again.

Re: How I Was Led On by MoneyGoDrop: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Stop blaming his parents rather blame him because he must have known of his parents won't accept you but decided to lead you on.
Re: How I Was Led On by Oturatetuala(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good luck in your search.
Re: How I Was Led On by Girlnextdoor1: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
you are subscribing to an advice from a 62years old slay mama.
Do you have a better advice for me?
Re: How I Was Led On by Girlnextdoor1: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Stop blaming his parents rather blame him because he must have known of his parents won't accept you but decided to lead you on.
I guess so.
Re: How I Was Led On by FTME4EVA: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
I will summarize ,not used to long stories ;
So I dated my ex for 3 years, all through his parents knew my tribe but did think it was necessary to put out their concerns until they felt their son was ready for marriage and then they said he should marry from their tribe and just like that ,I was dumped.

It's been two years now , I am ready to try again. I am over it and want to find love once again.

reach out to me via whatsapp 09022216137
Re: How I Was Led On by Girlnextdoor1: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please if you know you have a problem with binis don't bother reaching out just for chatting sake.

I have no issues with not wanting to date or marry from a particular tribe, everyone has a right to their opinion, but reaching out to me just to rub it in my face is just mean.
Re: How I Was Led On by musiliyukayode(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you love something, set it free, if it's your it will come back,if it doesn't its never yours.
Why dont you try me? We are not tribalistic in my family.
Re: How I Was Led On by Girlnextdoor1: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2022
musiliyukayode:
If you love something, set it free, if it's your it will come back,if it doesn't its never yours.
Why dont you try me? We are not tribalistic in my family.
lol

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? / Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here / Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.