Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,418 members, 7,940,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Decided To Do Something Creative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decided To Do Something Creative (925 Views)

This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked / The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Indeed, there’s nothing new under the sun. Whatever you intended doing has already been conceptualized by someone else. What really matters most is how you present your idea (Packaging), and your ability to sell your idea. Well, I decide to apply the above principle to see if it really works.

Attached below is a picture of my ‘Packaged Kilishi’

This isn’t just your regular kilishi. This comes in different flavours and recipes. So guys! I want some honest input in form of contributions and suggestions on how to make this big, and if possible you can also patronize me too�

Your opinions will definitely be taken into consideration

Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Iniobong34: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Oluromantic: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Nice package. How much is it?
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by BigMoneyeye: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2022
i like people with buisness ideas. no idea is too irrelivant... may you find profit and joy in it

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2022
A packet is 1500 Naira Sir. It’s also negotiable if you’re ordering in bulk

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Oluromantic:
Nice package. How much is it?

1,500 Naira and subject to negotiation if you’re getting more
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2022
BigMoneyeye:
i like people with buisness ideas. no idea is too irrelivant... may you find profit and joy in it

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Iniobong34:

I can send a pack to you to have a taste if you’re interested
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Stevyne: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2022
I go like buy one for testing
How he go reach my side?
Akoka, Lagos
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Iniobong34: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Dbestkilishi:

I can send a pack to you to have a taste if you’re interested
am not sure because am in benin
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2022
Stevyne:
I go like buy one for testing
How he go reach my side?
Akoka, Lagos

Nah small challenge nah boss. Just chat me up with the number on the pack, and I will waybill it down to your location
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Iniobong34:
am not sure because am in benin

It doesn’t really matter your location. It will definitely get to you. Just indicate interest!
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by shantti(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nice packaging.
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Dbestkilishi: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
shantti:
Nice packaging.

Thanks!
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by Stevyne: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dbestkilishi:

Nah small challenge nah boss. Just chat me up with the number on the pack, and I will waybill it down to your location
ok
Re: I Decided To Do Something Creative by oxiide22(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
Indeed, there’s nothing new under the sun. Whatever you intended doing has already been conceptualized by someone else. What really matters most is how you present your idea (Packaging), and your ability to sell your idea. Well, I decide to apply the above principle to see if it really works.

Attached below is a picture of my ‘Packaged Kilishi’

This isn’t just your regular kilishi. This comes in different flavours and recipes. So guys! I want some honest input in form of contributions and suggestions on how to make this big, and if possible you can also patronize me too�

Your opinions will definitely be taken into consideration
this is very impressive. Where are you residing?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls And Their Excess Love For Yoruba Men And Men In General / Married Elders, What Would You Advise? / Learn Full Poultry Biz Practical Training Knowledge Guide Without Paid Kobo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.