Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja (289 Views)

Yul Edochie Chilling With His Northern Nigerian Fans In Abuja (Video) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja by 9jahot: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerian fans go on rampage attack Ghana players fans after 1-1 draw in Abuja.

Nigerian football supporters on Tuesday attacked Ghanaian players and fans, after their national team failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup.

They also invaded the pitch of the Moshood Abiola Stadium, destroying equipment and furniture.

Smoke was seen on the pitch as the fans pelted objects at Black Stars of Ghana.

It could not be ascertained if any player was injured as of the time of filing this report.

Also Read>> After all my suffering for 9 months, my daughter did me dirty Actress Uche Ogbodo cries out

The Nigerian players had left the pitch after failing to qualify when the incident happened.

The Ghanaian players citing the angry fans ran into the dressing room CONTINUE READING BELOW
https://buzznobs.com/nigerian-fans-go-on-rampage-attack-ghana-players-fans-after-1-1-draw-in-abuja/

Re: Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja by Bluntguy: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Even the world cup ticket became unaffordable like fuel and electricity in Nigeria. Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Go On Rampage Attack Ghana Players Fans After 1-1 Draw In Abuja by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2022
I didn't even get upset about the super Eagles failure to qualify for world cup because I didn't watch the match.I was busy doing other stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Hustle & Bustle ‘on Fire’ As Rick Ross, Others Storm Club On Easter Monday / Adams Oshiomhole Shows Off His Dancing Skills With Wife Lara - Video / Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.