Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers (16974 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers So Wicked And Heartless? / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by sirgalahad26(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Zaynkad:
During my extra year i registered two course but i was pregnant then and fell really sick. I managed to write both exams. I couldn't find one result and the other one i didn't pass. All my efforts to make them release my results has been futile even after showing evidence that i left the hospital to write d exam.

The other course i pleaded to be released because i only have 5 marks to go but to no avail.

I later lost my baby and now i have another year on my milk. I can't complain because struggles is part of life. I only wish my husband can get a job so we can start living because we are just struggling and feeding from hand to mouth

Life can be really hard and tiring but when there is life there is always hope a d i am forever grateful to be alive and not struggling with any incurable disease or worst situations that i have found some people living in

I am also praying for the fruit of the womb soon and believe children will bring blessings

We move
Why don't you and your husband focus on developing yourselves, learn digital skills and upgrade the outdated shit we were taught in school.
Live comfortably first before you think of bringing children to come and suffer.
Forget the superstitious belief that children brings blessings o, if not poor people would be rich from making babies.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Perfectbeing(m): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2022
There's this stupid lecturer we have in my school. He was taking us Engineering materials. In his first meeting with us in 200 level, his first statement was, "if you think you'll pass my course, you'll fail. Ask your seniors" This foolish man sees it as a thing of pride to tell us how many students fails his course. The brought us a statistics of the previous set that took his course and the number of students that failed his course. Like how can a normal human be proud of students failing his course?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Kimiso(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Ode nie grin
You'll be easy to scam
am not a simp bro,i gat red eyes on me grin grin
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Kimiso(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
jagorinho:

Gullible Nigerians, that person you quoted is a full grown man, he was alive during the buhari's first regime during the military era.
grin grin,some people wont surely make heaven on the platform
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Ebenezer4141(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Why don't you and your husband focus on developing yourselves, learn digital skills and upgrade the outdated shit we were taught in school.
Live comfortably first before you think of bringing children to come and suffer.
Forget the superstitious belief that children brings blessings o, if not poor people would be rich from making babies.

It must not be a digital skill.
It's basically anything that can improve their current condition.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by sirgalahad26(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Kimiso:
am not a simp bro,i gat red eyes on me grin grin
Na red oil eyes I see o cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Dshocker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There was this hansome neat young lecturer back then . Man was so intelligent, and I love him so much, that no man matters again except him and I do all I could to be noticed by him but to no avail, it was really frustrating.

Anytime I want to masturbate, I fantasized about him making love to me, and it was heavenly when I fantasized about him.

My ugly experience was, till I leave school this man never for once say hi to me, nor observed that I was giving him all the green light in the world. Till date, it's very painful that I didn't have a taste of that man's dick.

May Jesus liberate you from destruction.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Kimiso(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Na red oil eyes I see o cheesy grin cheesy
how you take know say na red oil grin grin
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Prolific007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
joemag:

This must be a FUDMA student. Are you Kelvin?

Yezziirr!
Who I'm I onto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniben, Igbinedion Medical Schools Lose Accreditation / Unemployment: I Am Losing Interest In Studies!! / AAUA Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.