Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him (11263 Views)

Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by redcliff: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Ceenachi:
Whom are we offend in this country? Buhari remain greatest mistake we made in 2015 and the negative effects of that mistake seem eternal to the social and security wellbeing of this country.

BUHARI supporters of 2015, are forgiven, i even forgave myself but you see those 2019 supporters, they need to be exterminated because they are the problem of nigeria
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Bodinya: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2022
It is a pity my fellow thespian.
With the current situation we are into in this country is very unfortunate.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by MJBOLT: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
the guy should have insisted on going to the office of the EFCC,the police used that format to extort him.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by spydera: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Trenches
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Timoleon(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
He was not extorted. He paid bribe. He should have asked them to get him to EFCC office if he was innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Timoleon(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for not dropping shishi many times all that’s needed is to show resilience and willingness to follow the law and an unrelenting will ti not drop shishi!
Manlikechoba:
If u don't have anything to hide,you could have followed them inside the efcc office...

Remembered when oworo division tried to extort me 10k, I blatantly refused and asked to be taken to the station den tomorrow morning let's involve lawyers... they just kept me outside till after 11pm b4 asking me to go

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by chatinent: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
EFCC are the main fraudstars naw. You no know?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Bigfish121(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Am telling you.This is the main reason I left portharcourt though I have never encountered any police harassment in my life before.

RapistOnBail:

Femi, come to Abuja. Police no fit harass you for this town.

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Kay25(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Manlikechoba:
If u don't have anything to hide,you could have followed them inside the efcc office...

Remembered when oworo division tried to extort me 10k, I blatantly refused and asked to be taken to the station den tomorrow morning let's involve lawyers... they just kept me outside till after 11pm b4 asking me to go
Baba no talk like that dos guys are stupid even when u get nothing to hide dem still fit rope person oo
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by RapistOnBail: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigfish121:
Am telling you.This is the main reason I left portharcourt though I have never encountered any police harassment in my life before.

Abj is home
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Manlikechoba:

It's like you are new in Nigeria,they can drop anything in his pocket or bag and accuse him,God no go allow u see wahala

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
You are not a Yahoo boy but you were told to pay #5m and you started negotiating?

I don't get it
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Timoleon:
He was not extorted. He paid bribe. He should have asked them to get him to EFCC office if he was innocent.
The thing no wonder you?
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by DropsMic(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Femi, come to Abuja. Police no fit harass you for this town.

Lol.. Amateur
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by SarkinYarki: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Its like you don't know EFCC office yet ...once you enter you must spend money to come out whether guilty or not

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Besto(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Baba you for just follow them go the Efcc office
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Lol useless bastards I still wonder why dem no dey try this nonsense for Abuja?? grin grin ....dem no know who be who??

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Silentgroper(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Bobloco:
"They entered my bolt ride and told the driver to drive to EFCC office at Ikoyi. When we got close, they stopped and asked me how much I can give them because if I get there it will be worse"

But you would have insisted that they go into the EFCC office if there is nothing to hide
Who says EFCC would also nt try to extort him.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by 2braithe: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Those police no get craze for head na why.

Police that will bring out weed and say they found it on you.NDLEA case.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by 2braithe: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Cokahot:
Well-done bro. When we say naija don spoil. I got into a fight with a soldier yesterday man to man,tho I sustained a cut to my lips,but I made sure 1 blow to his face was all I did and I ran for cover and sped off. The npf have started again,I was extorted 80k last 3 weeks,after being slapped to stupor. I don taya now and I I raged with anger 24/7 to any mofocka on uniform. I am going back to the old me now of carrying bronco knifes. The npf are back and more brutal

To chop AK 47 bullet dey hungry you.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by 2braithe: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Microwhy:

If your hustling don't involve physical contact, relocate to from lagos.

To or from Lagos?

No confuse my confusion.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Anytime am in Nigeria. I jus go out with my Nokia phone to avoid all this rubbish..

I remembered how I tackled them in Abeokuta.. I used a friend's ride then they stopped me. I showed them my Nokia o. They said I must be a bad criminal for having just a Nokia phone while riding a big car.. I told them to follow me to the bank at okelewo,let me give them something. When I entered the bank I used another person's phone to call my army friend who came quickly. Come see begging. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by FuckDModz: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
This one fit be yahoo bastard.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
U can't hit my car and escape,I turboed my v6 till I parked I front of th[e useless van,I was scared,he was scared and I threw a blow to his face before he blew
me in the nose and my gun injured with lips. Thank God he did not have a gun but I made sure I damaged the drivers body and broke his side mirror. I won't take shi t from any mofocka quote author=2braithe post=111521915]

To chop AK 47 bullet dey hungry you.[/quote]
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by 2braithe: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Cokahot:
U can't hit my car and escape,I turboed my v6 till I parked I front of th[e useless van,I was scared,he was scared and I threw a blow to his face before he blew
me in the nose and my gun injured with lips. Thank God he did not have a gun but I made sure I damaged the drivers body and broke his side mirror. I won't take shi t from any mofocka

Sounds like some james bond shii.
He was the only one in the vehicle right?
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Tobitrueman(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Bobloco:
"They entered my bolt ride and told the driver to drive to EFCC office at Ikoyi. When we got close, they stopped and asked me how much I can give them because if I get there it will be worse"

But you would have insisted that they go into the EFCC office if there is nothing to hide

It's easier said than done. From one of my experiences, the police oga told me that I should sort myself out then, despite nothing on me, that whatever they portray me to be will be who I will be when we get to the station. And he meant it. Later heard they have framed people for who they were not!

Only me among 5 armed STS squad in Delta State here, 2019 in a Sienna bus and on a lonely road. Had to begin calling people to send me money for "ransom" 370K was paid before they dropped me off at Ughelli by 3pm.

I swear nothing on me!!!.

Long story sha cut short.

Don't ever pray to be in such situations.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Yeah with like 3 females,they were all scared,he was scared and so was I. But I did my worst and damaged his body and drivers mirror br me and my guy ran off and sped off
2braithe:

Sounds like some james bond shii.
He was the only one in the vehicle right?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2022
370k,my gad. Doh my brother
Tobitrueman:

It's easier said than done. From one of my experiences, the police oga told me that I should sort myself out then, despite nothing on me, that whatever they portray me to be will be who I will be when we get to the station. And he meant it. Later heard they have framed people for who they were not!

Only me among 5 armed STS squad in Delta State here, 2019 in a Sienna bus and on a lonely road. Had to begin calling people to send me money for "ransom" 370K was paid before they dropped me off at Ughelli by 3pm.

I swear nothing on me!!!.

Long story sha cut short.

Don't ever pray to be in such situations.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by stano2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Timoleon:
Which right do NPF have to search phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Intercept 7,500 Live Cartridges, ₦‎600 Million Indian Hemp In Kebbi / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap / Live Robbery Broadcast Oluyole Fm @ Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.