Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him (11293 Views)

Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
4 06 arm y g reen. Na wetin dey my mind like this and with corper belt,soldier face cap,and of cos tint pe
stano2:

Which right do NPF have to search phones.
rmit. Abuja crested. Make I see who go hit me or stop me. Soldier damage my driver bumper with fender and scratch my avalon headlight God I was caught unawares,it was like judgement day,and I fought and punched till my madness stopped after a blow to the nose,unexpected. Despite watching krav maga almost a year. God I Bleep up,I for trap that right hand, use left hand quickly use blow am for left neck area. But shi t. Bro real life diff from YouTube o. I was scared cos I didn't know how many soldiers were inside,how many were armed and what faith I had to tell the story. God saved me that he didn't have an ak47. God I for die for my avalon for nothing
Soldier slap Good,imagine I got a blow to the nose with a left hand,unexpected. Fuc k. God pls and pls allow me afford an English pistol .please. g lock down 24/7. Please

Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Timoleon(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
If he’s convinced they didn’t have the right to check his phone he shouldn’t have unlock it.?
stano2:

Which right do NPF have to search phones.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Tobitrueman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cokahot:
370k,my gad. Doh my brother

Nor be small. Thanks
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Aaay: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by stano2(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Timoleon:
If he’s convinced they didn’t have the right to check his phone he shouldn’t have unlock it.?
mehnnn e no easy when you are alone and surrounded with guns
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Timoleon(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
I understand.
stano2:
mehnnn e no easy when you are alone and surrounded with guns
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Cokahot: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everybody has a judgement day, u might be doing chairman online,when e sup for una one on one surrounded by gun welding imbeciles like npf and efcc,na thr una eye go clear.
Re: Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him by Microwhy: 3:32am On Apr 01, 2022
2braithe:

To or from Lagos?

No confuse my confusion.
Hahaha.. from lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How They Tried To Dupe Me Through Recharge Card Scam / Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) / Man Arrested For Beating Up Hotel Manager And Stealing Cash/valuables (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.