Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,794 members, 7,935,390 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30877 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Freshman54(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Oga since you called her Ex, better respect yourself and wife, stay clear.never you do what will jeopardize your marriage in future.. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2022
This man mother may be struggling in the village.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by mirexxx(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm not against anyone extending a helping hand oo...but do net let the soft spot u have for her ruin your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Rickmann: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

I just hope it's not ur feelings talking..

Well, there is nothing wrong in assisting her but you have to draw the line and it has to stay that way for the health of ur marriage.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by wallarwallar(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your help wud be so genuine and sincere if nothing is attached and you are not exoecting anything in return.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by chloride6: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oga direct your ex to your sister or someone else.

Layer that person in between you.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you can afford it, please do. However, don't entertain any form of compensation from this act so as not to mess up your head and your home.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by xynerise: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
I believe getting her a house will bring back that intimate feelings between you both..maybe not to you, but the feelings in her might overpower you.

Her act of showing appreciation might end with a very good "Thank you" fuvk.

Tread carefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by southsouthking(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are a very SIMPle man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mehn... The kind posts wey person dey see for this Nairaland Sha!!!

Lemme keep the vawulence in my mind for now! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Ofadaman(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Exes aren't always enemies, recall at some point you thought them good enough to be partners, as long as they have done something really bad to you asides moving on or not continuing the relationship, nothing stops you from still being friends with them, if you promise them help, do it and move on.

Redpills will come for you, shaa, but this life as you grow older you'd realize people's opinion means nothing , do what thou wilt and be your own captain, you'd sleep better trust me.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by tomzyELNINO: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Se na u be her Papa abi her Mama? Both her parents are still alive & seperated but you cant convince me they have both abandoned her. Abi na you pay her school fees?

THE FACT IS YOU ARE STILL FANTASIZING AND INTERESTED IN FUCKING HER.

Stop deceiving yourself Ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Firstcitizen: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
You want to benefit her to benefit you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by SURElee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since you promised and you know what her background is, you can go ahead and help her.

Please after paying the rent and helping her, don't start branching there to cool off when you and madam at home quarrel and resume gbenshing o!

Remember, you saw the bad sides that made you leave her, now don't keep a woman at home and from helping you goal be benching ex in the disguise of you going to check up on her because u paid her rent.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by adedayoa2(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can send the money to her account, and don't bother about knowing where she stays if not, na trouble you dey find so o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by 00FFT00(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

Whatever you do, make sure to carry your wife along. She may understandably raise objections, help her to see that you're just being altruistic and keeping a promise you made. I hope that's what it is too.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Sunnydoo: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tell your wife about it, and render the help to her in her presence.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nicepoker(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Allow her to suffer.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Utanisco(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
You're very stupid

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ndukwejoe(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Help do it because of God, but no go de check how the house take fit her o
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Graxie(f): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tell your wife and get her opinion.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Maverick777: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
your bigotry stinks! if it were to be a lady, would you have given this advise? inane thwart!
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please her in every way you can

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by 07kjb: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
I hope u are ready to keep paying the house rent for her till she settles down

I know you planned to marry her,she entered school and started fucking carelessly without thinking about her family background,do you owl her NO.. but u can help her most girls are foolish
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by 07kjb: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
I hope u are ready to keep paying the house rent for her till she settles down

I know you planned to marry her,she entered school and started fucking carelessly without thinking about her family background,do you owl her NO.. but u can help her most girls are foolish
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please her in every way you can
Rewarded by who? Please help if you are comfortable with it and never because of reward. Help is help, not a business deal.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hope ur aren't a simp
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by house10s2: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

u go dey pay yearly shey.

girl enter sch, show u are character.
sorry but u need deliverance
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by loosecanon50(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Help her out if you have the resources man
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Jokkarm2: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
how many of your male friends have you helped? anything you do for a woman is as good as nothing. help your fellow man instead.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Wizpa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Remember why she exed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.