Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,675 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Proofs That She Wants A Husband, Not A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proofs That She Wants A Husband, Not A Boyfriend (459 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proofs That She Wants A Husband, Not A Boyfriend by Frankreporters(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
We have different categories of girls with different intentions. Before a girl will accept to date any guy, she must have made up her mind on what to expect from the man. Here is the thing. A girl who has been in several different relationships may find it unnecessary to go into another relationship where marriage is not promised.

Have you ever asked out a girl before and she declined? Do you know why she declined your request? There are so many reasons that could have caused that, but sometimes, a girl may not decline your request just because she doesn’t like you. Sometimes, it may be that she is tired of going into several relationships and only need to get married now. Therefore, if you are toasting a girl, I have compiled proofs that she wants a husband, not a boyfriend in this piece. These ways can be found below.

Click here to ontinue reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Single Ladies Love Married Men More Than Single Men. / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through Their House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.