Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,253 members, 7,907,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

"al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence (6457 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Beware, Scammers Now Use Nigeria Police Email Address. See How I Caught Them / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by ShangoThor(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2011
Most of the peeps on this board are aware of this fact, I had a massive argument with ROSSIKE about this fact, I can't believe that I am genetically linked to a bunch of people(s) that are so mentally slow, I mean it's despicable.

I was screaming and highlighting this issue for months and perhaps people thought I was eccentric, hence board members have been aware of this from the pre-election era.
Southern Nigerians are in denial, but Boko Haram are bringing the deluded Southerners back to reality. You cannot adopt the Ostrich approach for ever (burying your heads in the sand), the creator gave you brains for a reason.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
Oya Naija get ready for aerial bombardment from the West

Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by bjbonafide(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
This is scary, the federal government had better found a lasting solution to crushing this faceless terrorist group, or else, God forbid Nigeria will be inclining toward the state of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Bilzee: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2011
The link to Alqaeda is a bait; seems many are falling for it like the world fell for it when the war officially initiated.

First of all Alqaeda doesn't exist as we know it (or is marketed to us) just as boko-haram doesn't exist in the exact way we think we know it. Alqaeda was given that name by the US after a court testimony that has its credibility in much doubt. Boko-haram-ers call themselves "izalatul bidah wad dawah". Yes there's is a threat as there was with "alqaeda", we see the bombings n all. But alqaeda, as the monster with that much intelligence and conspiring powers is mostly american myth to use fear to take control (or get support for taking control).

catchy names

some of the traced alqaeda-connected attacks have been traced to entirely different sects, often with different ideologies than with bin laden. but having US as a common enemy allowed bin laden to fund them, but bin laden was not that much in control.

regardless of the name, esp with "boko haram", now connecting this domestic problem with the "all encompassing alqaeda" will make US and UK involvement with nigeria more legitimate. C'mon, Headquaters?! what about the bombings in indonesia and some parts of asia? i forgot, they dont have that much riches under the soil.

I'm all for nigerian security, and whatever internal structures, being addressed to handle this issue. But the thought of having external powers come in to take over (take over, not assist) irks me. it starts by making it their issue, they'll make it their war, and every war has prisoners. i dont wanna be one of them
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Horus(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2011
Bilzee:

The link to Alqaeda is a bait; seems many are falling for it like the world fell for it when the war officially initiated.

First of all Alqaeda doesn't exist as we know it (or is marketed to us) just as boko-haram doesn't exist in the exact way we think we know it. Alqaeda was given that name by the US after a court testimony that has its credibility in much doubt. Boko-haram-ers call themselves "izalatul bidah wad dawah". Yes there's is a threat as there was with "alqaeda", we see the bombings n all. But alqaeda, as the monster with that much intelligence and conspiring powers is mostly american myth to use fear to take control (or get support for taking control).

catchy names

some of the traced alqaeda-connected attacks have been traced to entirely different sects, often with different ideologies than with bin laden. but having US as a common enemy allowed bin laden to fund them, but bin laden was not that much in control.

regardless of the name, esp with "boko haram", now connecting this domestic problem with the "all encompassing alqaeda" will make US and UK involvement with nigeria more legitimate. C'mon, Headquaters?! what about the bombings in indonesia and some parts of asia? i forgot, they dont have that much riches under the soil.

I'm all for nigerian security, and whatever internal structures, being addressed to handle this issue. But the thought of having external powers come in to take over (take over, not assist) irks me. it starts by making it their issue, they'll make it their war, and every war has prisoners. i dont wanna be one of them

It is all part of the sinister plans and goals of the Illuminati, which is to enslave and control the peoples of planet Earth under their New World Order which they have and are implementing every day via Ordo ab Chao (bringing order out of chaos).
All of the drama you see in the world today on a political and religious scale is planned to happen the way it happens. Planned by the Ruling Elite!
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by mischi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Bilzee Please tell like mr P Bundles !!!am happy there are still wise people from nija that know what they are talking about and not sum patronising individual that thinks spending "90%" of their lives in us/europe or having a degree/es makes them wise.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by konami001: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
The title of this thread shld have been "UK, US, France and Germany wants to take over Nigeria", or "Nigeria to become the next Pakistan", either way, i am sure our mosquitoes will drive them away sha, if not, we are toast, ed,
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by seyibrown(f): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2011
As Nigerians are VERY good at whatever they DO, our Boko Haramists may be very up to the job of accomodating Al-Qaeda HQ! grin grin
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by pleep(m): 4:55am On Jul 09, 2011
Is the Nigerian military majority northerners?
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Gbenge77(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2011
We hardly need that at this time.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
This is absolute disgusting idea.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by thehomer: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2011
I suspect that this isn't the type of direct foreign investment Nigeria is looking for.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by thehomer: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2011
seyibrown:

As Nigerians are VERY good at whatever they DO, our Boko Haramists may be very up to the job of accomodating Al-Qaeda HQ!  grin  grin

Al Qaeda will soon be at the mercy of Nigerian scammers and "the Nigerian culture".
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by niggadee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
Bullshit british govt again with they false information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers / Inside Pics of ₦3.3 Billion Ekiti State Government House! / House Names 11-Member Committee To Probe Recovery Of Abacha Loot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.