Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up (46652 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by uchmannn(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
May God heal the world
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Trustedhands: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
Trustedhands, how far you? grin
Yea, even worst happens in your east. Infact that's where stuffs like this happen most. You need receipt?

I'm happy he didn't eat his father cos if he were to be an ibo boy, he would have cook and grill that man by now.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by SHINJA: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.

Igbo's and tribalism
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Orlu13: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Please how do I make post on nairaland
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Naijanascam: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
AFONJA and wickedness are like 5 & 6 both the old and young

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Ara21(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Kill your own father just like that, sometimes, it's better to be childless.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by FoolaniHellman: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.
K
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tutudesz: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Guy shut up undecided we seen countless topic making front page son's Killing and beating their parents in South East because of highness from drug!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by funshint(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
You're a big moronn....must we play ethnic card with domestic homicide? Didn't we hear recently of a Yahoo boy that wanted to remove his mother's eyes for ritual in Delta State...what has gotten into us as a country?!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by LLiKYekoba: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
yorubas will tell you 'Ibos wake their fathers with a kick'. But they will not tell you that yorubas wake up their fathers with matchetes and 'langa langa'

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Johnjanrt: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
The hate here is too toxic for saner sound minds.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by moneyissweet(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Mpurumiri people of south west killing their parents since 2015.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Sometimes, it’s good to stand before the mirror and rebuke all enchantment against you but past, present and future. Those you know of and those you know not of.

Remote control is real. I wish one of client presently threatening to kill his father and use his mother for rituals will see this and receive wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Borneo:
This story no clear undecided

Very unclear. The media remains one of the World's greatest problems.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by jimyjames(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Lock him up let him continue sleeping no one should give him food till he dies

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by LLiKYekoba: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Yea, even worst happens in your east. Infact that's where stuffs like this happen most. You need receipt?

I'm happy he didn't eat his father cos if he were to be an ibo boy, he would have cook and grill that man by now.

Mr Ibrahim's skull was already on its way to the human parts market in ogun before police swept on him.

I'm sure his friend HeeBraHim2 was waiting to buy the scrotum of the poor man. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by bularuz(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Where is this onipanu police station
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by kaludestiny10(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Let's not tribalise everything in Nigeria.
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Afonja Muslims keep representing since the 90's

Watch how the blame and drag other regions into their own act of foolishness

He maimed his father so he can have money to buy a plate of Amala and their usual green algae they call soup
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Trustedhands: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Mr Ibrahim's skull was already on its way to the human parts market in ogun before police swept on him.

I'm sure his friend HeeBraHim2 was waiting to buy the scrotum of the poor man. grin
But he's not cooked him yet like the way an average ibo would have done. Yes or yes?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by poiZon: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Tony5050:
When the gods was to destroy a man, they first make him mad. undecided
I can't still understand why he did such to his father... cry
The gods r mad too..

Why make someone u want to destroy mad fess?
Why not outrightly destroy the person?
See as the madness don go affect innocent person...

Mad gods

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, research works, business advertisement, creative writings, projects, etc...
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by manchyme: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
You're a mumu man...
Everyone knows who and get different trade mark. Everybody get him own for body, don't try shift your own to another person. If na positive one now you won't shift it.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Chisomoney:

Very Useless tribe. Their only power is bad mouth and Skull mining..nothing more. Most useless cone-headed tribe in the world. If not for Awolowo influence on educating his tribe, they would have been the worst terrorists on earth...very irritating set of people. Life of innocent man just wasted for birthing a dirty, brown tooth cone head skull miner.
Coming from a lady from the cursed cannibalistic, Mmpuru mmiri guzzling tribe! Anyways do you know that if you type flat.head without the dot it automatically change to igbo grin
Try it and thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Dauraking: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2022
The HEAD, I mean the SKULL, was it intact or was used for Skullarship. Was the HEAD mined as usual?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by happney65: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2022
This is one of the effects of bad parenting. Abi na government we go blame too? Kids that you should discipline from when small you allow them to always have their way.. He has so grown wings so tey he go bring out cutlass and kill his father. See the effrontery. Na so one wayre I know that goes about smoking Igbo and beating and cursing his mother.

Onpe before he kills the Man. Shey he no kill the Mama too join? Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by waterbrown24: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
yorubas will tell you 'Ibos wake their fathers with a kick'. But they will not tell you that yorubas wake up their fathers with matchetes and 'langa langa'

punchline!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by funshint(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Afonja Muslims keep representing since the 90's

Watch how the blame and drag other regions into their own act of foolishness

He maimed his father so he can have money to buy a plate of Amala and their usual green algae they call soup
There's no need to dignity this one...your name has already replied you! Oponu!
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by effort1: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:

Oga tribalism fool, you igbos are also into crime.

Only daft idiots like you will say crime is limited to a particular tribe. Boy, you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by DKM123: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Preek people and wickedness are like 5 and 6!

Who knows, this one's parents would have been running up and down to different prayer centers and babalawo if they didn't have a son. The same LAZY liability of a son that will kill them for daring to wake his 27year old lazy ass up in the morning.
Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Afonja ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
ma nigga

LeoDeKing come here and kneel down

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.