Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up (46658 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Emmy000seun(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Shut the Bleep up!! It's common to your region than any other region combine in Nigeria.
This kind of story in Yoruba is like 10% in 100%..but yours is 90% in 100%..it's this useless ethnicity that is killing us in this country and not even buhari
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by humberjade: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.

Kunkle kee you there...mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these incidences doesn't know tribe or colour of the skin...once the devil, anger or drug takes over a man who lacks self control, he does crazy things he gets to regret 30mins after.

But seriously, the political class who dine and wine together, and got married across tribal lines...have done a number on the youth...divide and rule in its glorious form cheesy
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by effort1: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Why are the Yorubas widely known for ritualism?

Every ritual news always come from that region. Esp ogun and osun

The number of skulls mined by Igbos in okija shrine is uncountable.

So, Igbos are also into ritualism.

Even Igbo movies featuring kanayo o kanayo say it all.

I think you are too dumb in reasoning
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Is normal thing in Ogun...why bringing if to front page?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by effort1: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2022
greatiyk4u:
This is the people I am sharing country with.....what a pity

From skul mining to reckless killing due to cultural misinformation, fetishness and cultism

Just know that violence is a cultural trait among the hausa and yorubas and that's why insults is like a joke in their dialect.

What of the skulls Igbos store in okija shrine? Is that sign of violence or peace?

Igbos murder themselves over land in Anambra. Is that also a sign of peace?

Stop being dumb
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by murmee: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
'Show me your friend and I would know the kind of person you are'. This is a well-known adage.

A well brought-up man with wholesome characters will not mingle with criminals. You are just as bad as your so-called Yoruba friend.

For your information, Yoruba people are not generally known to be violent by nature. If they were as rude, violent and ill mannered as you are trying to project, your igbo brethren would not have flooded the Southwest and feel so comfortable and at home in Yorubaland.

That the Yorubas are friendly, accommodating and hospitable is a well known fact in Nigeria.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

The number of skulls mined by Igbos in okija shrine is uncountable.

So, Igbos are also into ritualism.

Even Igbo movies featuring kanayo o kanayo say it all.

I think you are too dumb in reasoning

You have mental disorder that denied you the ability to differentiate friction and reality...Nollywood kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by effort1: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Amojii:

You have mental disorder that denied you the ability to differentiate friction and reality...Nollywood kill you there.

Your Nollywood movies expose your tribe to be entrenched in rituals.

So, you're the idiot with mental disorder here.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Afonjas very sick people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Hezmatosky: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Fine stature. All women are dieing for, all men aspire to have. Yet he failed to harness it wink

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Goldbw122(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Na wa so from sleep to kill your father and then jail... Na wa this one deep oo.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Mr Ibrahim's skull was already on its way to the human parts market in ogun before police swept on him.

I'm sure his friend HeeBraHim2 was waiting to buy the scrotum of the poor man. grin

Lol grin grin may God save you... Even though with all this, south west is far more peaceful than Biafranistan... Tomorrow is Monday, the IpOb terrorist will kill those that doesn't sit at home.

Instead of you to focus on Ebonyi that fulani has nearly taken over, you are here taking Yoruba as your problem... They will soon left you behind.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by irunoko(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Ani bi omo ale

Who won't give birth to bastards
ti Ile ba'ntoro iyen mean pe omo ale nbe nikoyi ti dagba

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tfelicityk(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2022
The guy should be evaluated psychologically and medically before other necessary action is taken.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by MEGAWATCH: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:
This is not a true son of Yoruba...

I have a feeling that this boy was adopted from the region of cannibals..

What about SKULL MINNERS?

This statements shows your a true youruba son, commit crime and accuse another person.

What kind of people are this abeg?

No wonder Sanusi Lamido Sanusi once said Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Tremple8v: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
All
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2022
AceRoyal:
Na WA ooo!

Which do we blame now....Drugs, cultism, poor parental upbringing or frustration caused by poverty due to bad governance or probably it's a bad combo of them all?
We will blame him.
If it's drugs, he took them himself..
If you want to say cultism, he joined the group himself.
If you say poor parenting, he's not the only one who has ever had poor parental upbringing and he won't be the last.
If you want to blame bad governance then all of us should go about hacking people the death.
As for frustration, he's not the only one I that state. Many of us are frustrates over one thing or the other. And we have not killed.
He alone is responsible for what he did and should be punished accordingly. It's because we constantly look for someone or a group of people to blame that we keep going round in circles. Parents blaming kids for their high blood pressure, kids blaming parents for their failure, citizens blaming the government for their woes, government blaming the people for their inability to carry our their duties.
Killers blaming the devil that he spoke to them to kill.
This is one now will say it was the devil that pushed him to kill his father.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by agadez007(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Are we not supposed to be the most respectful in Nigeria and Africa and even the universe as a whole?

All because we hypocritically prostrate to greet our elders?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by derecho(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2022
When I tell people that disrespect is a personal thing, people won't understand. If this boy had respect for his father,he won't try this.

It's easy to tag him omoale but I can tell you, many kids nowadays are disrespectful.

Proper upbringing would teach you to respect others NOT only your parents or tribesmen.Respect knows no tribe.

Let's not blame it on drugs because even those 10year old bandits with guns still know their boss.
Military guys too take drugs yet don't misbehave before their bosses.

Area boys/Urchins respect the Alayes.

There are many cult guys that are gentle at home.So take cultism out of this too.

If he can strike his own father 5times without thinking, what do you think he'd do to another person's father?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
I'm not surprised when I see such news emanating from the waste bin!

It's typical of children from the waste

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Iseoluwani: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2022
irunoko:
ti Ile ba'ntoro iyen mean pe omo ale nbe nikoyi ti dagba

Ile wa ma toro. Ki omo ale ma yale wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by NaijaCover(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Johnjanrt:
The hate here is too toxic for saner sound minds.
Honestly. I don't understand how they left the main issue on ground and started fighting.
I'm wondering how these people on nairaland live in one country and expect to move forward with this kind of hate.
Nigeria is never gonna move forward with us together. The easy it's here is the same way it in the national assembly. They can't reason as one and pass laws that will move us forward as one. Everyone trying to talk down on the other ans tell them they are nothing. A

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Chiraq77(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2022
The Mods on this Site are just like the Nigerian Government,The Most Useless form of personnel I have ever seen,They are always ready to turn a blind eye to all the tribalistic comments on here.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by betshopagent(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2022
meth at work
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by loko50(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Omo ale jati jati
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by LLiKYekoba: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy shut up undecided we seen countless topic making front page son's Killing and beating their parents in South East because of highness from drug!!

As usual yoruba man don put head for inside sand like ostritch to deceive himself. grin
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tutudesz: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

As usual yoruba man don put head for inside sand like ostritch to deceive himself. grin
Idiot!! So everybody correct him is yoruba
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by 2elliot: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Cerebellum:

Stop tribalism

What's wrong with you people!
Go and sit down my friend. When those scar faced people where mocking the great Igbos and saying that they wake up their parents with sidekicks, where were you to call them out?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by crackhouse(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Poverty is a bastard. I am sure this one believed his father was the reason for his predicament in life and for been poor. Now that he's dead let's see whether the mode will be rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.