Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

One Question For Girlfriend And Boyfriend, Wife And Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question For Girlfriend And Boyfriend, Wife And Husband. (322 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Question For Girlfriend And Boyfriend, Wife And Husband. by DenewLegends(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Men and Women hardly be in a Long Relationship this Days.
Even the Married Ones that were Bond to Live Forever still Broke apart within a couple of Months.

Sometimes I feel like Asking: who is Actually The person that is Responsible for Breaking the Peaceful Relationship.
Is it Men or The Women ?
I think, some Wise people may know answer to this.
Re: One Question For Girlfriend And Boyfriend, Wife And Husband. by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Women were never created for peaceful relationship.

Remember, God and Adam were paddy until Eve came.

4 Likes

Re: One Question For Girlfriend And Boyfriend, Wife And Husband. by DenewLegends(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Women were never created for peaceful relationship.

Remember, God and Adam were paddy until Eve came.

No b Lie
You get sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Reality Star, Porsha, In Lagos To Surprise Her Nigerian Fiancé (video) / Please Help Me / Darkness And Light Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.