Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? (963 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by umtitibaba(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
So i came across a verse in the bible today... Isaiah 45 vs 3 and it was talking about giving someone money hidden in secret places and i had an instant feeling that money hidden in secret (dark) places means money fr darkness (blood money) . is it that there is more meaning to this verse cos i am not understanding as this story no clear grin grin

Ps: just asking out of curiosity and nothing else grin grin

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by Saviourk: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
One of the 10 commandments reads"thou shall not kill"

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by umtitibaba(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Saviourk:
One of the 10 commandments reads"thou shall not kill"
do you know
what ajóò' means in yoruba ?

It means going diabolical to increase popularity of ones business

Its also a form of ritual without killing anybody
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by Saviourk: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
umtitibaba:
do you know what ajóò' means in yoruba ?

Its also a form of ritual without killing anybody
Nope
Am from the south south
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by umtitibaba(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Saviourk:
Nope
Am from the south south
just explained it for you

Means going through diabolical means to make ones business bloom and it doesn't need killing anybody... This is also a form of ritual
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
umtitibaba:
So i came across a verse in the bible today... Isaiah 45 vs 3 and it was talking about giving someone money hidden in secret places and i had an instant feeling that money hidden in secret (dark) places means money fr darkness (blood money) . is it that there is more meaning to this verse cos i am not understanding as this story no clear grin grin

So you think the Bible endorses money ritual?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by peggywebbs(f): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's not nice..why are you being mischievous.

You should have started from verse 1. That scripture was talking to King Cyrus. God was going to bless him. It's clear Treasure in dark secret places. Where do they mine gold diamonds and even oil. It's in the ground, its dark and secret, hidden in the earth. That's your answer.

Please don't do money ritual or blood money... that's a sin you can never come back from.

umtitibaba:

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by ugwaneyin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Isaiah 45:3 in the Bible states, "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." This verse is part of a prophecy in which God assures Cyrus, the king of Persia, that He will empower and provide for him. The mention of hidden treasures and riches in secret places symbolizes the abundance and blessings that God will bestow upon Cyrus.

The phrase "hidden treasures" does not refer to money acquired through illicit or dark means, such as blood money. Instead, it represents the idea that there are valuable resources or blessings that God has prepared and will reveal at the right time. In biblical context, it conveys the notion that God has abundance and blessings in store for those who trust and follow Him faithfully.

It's important to interpret verses within their specific biblical context and consider the intended meaning. In this case, Isaiah 45:3 is about God's promise to provide for Cyrus, rather than endorsing any form of unethical wealth accumulation.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by Kobojunkiee: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
umtitibaba:
And you clearly felt it made sense to skip over the one to whom the address was clearly directed? undecided
1 This is what the Lord said to Cyrus, his chosen king[a]: “I took you by your right hand to help you defeat nations, to strip other kings of their power, and to open city gates that will not be closed again.
2 I will go in front of you and make the mountains flat. I will break the city gates of bronze and cut the iron bars on the gates.
3 I will give you the wealth that is stored in secret places. I will give you those hidden treasures. Then you will know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by name - Isaiah 45 vs 1 - 3
That was rather a reference to the hidden treasure of Israel. The people, while they were being invaded, and before they were exiled, hid many of their treasures. So, God is telling Cyprus that He will reveal the location of those treasures to him and use him to forward His plans in His Jerusalem. undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hidden Treasure and riches:

My son, if you accept my sayings And treasure up my commandments, By making your ear attentive to wisdom And inclining your heart to discernment; Moreover, if you call out for understanding And raise your voice for discernment; If you keep seeking for it as for SILVER, And you keep searching for it as for HIDDEN TREASURES ; Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God! Proverbs 2:1-5

It's not about materials riches but spiritual! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Attraction: Does It Work? / Suing God? It's Unbelivable! / Nlders: How Do I Forgive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.