Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119794 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heavenskno: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Yes Where is Mr./Dr./Sir/San. Mariofemi? He hasnt answered my question oooo, [/size][/size]
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by omowise85: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
what question?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heavenskno: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2011
This is the question Again:
Mr/Sir/Dr./San/ @Mariofemi "Why's The Departure Date For These Canada Immigrants Changing? They Keep Saying They Haven't Found The 7000 People They Need. What If They Don't Meet The Required 7000 People They Need Till January 2012, Will Those That Are Purported To Have Been Issued Visas Since January Still Wait Or The Departure Date Will Be Postponed Again! or End Of Story?!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2011

Mr Mariofemi ,  It is high time you shut up. If you are just a client, why are you doing your best to convince people to get into this scam. Let the owners of the program hire a PR person to quell all doubts that people may have. I have a friend whose entire family are in this program and it will really hurt to see them disappointed because of people like you. Please come of it and allow the right people talk about it.

its quite interesting the way we nigerians see things,a large number of you are against the program and you do go to alot of trouble to discredit it,yet you dont want a man that believes in it to defend it just the way you are negative about it.you claim you have a friend that his whole family is into the program, are you saying your friends are brainless and gutless that they cant judge what is good for them?am sure such people will be wondering what the heck is wrong with you(for it seems u hate them)cos i can remember you saying you pray it will never work(if not you then maybe your chief officer:justwise!

the rest of the pessimistic school of thought,you claim mariofemi is an agent cause he defends the program,what will you claim to say about justwise who is also vehement about his view(or in this perticular thread, its a sin to be for)

Also i want to bring to all your notice that mariofemi never for once said you should come to him, rather he was against the people(agent) that conned your friends,he advice all to follow the path of simple journey of just 1,000 naira for the form. yeah you are all doin the maths of 7000 by 1000, yes but have noticed or heard from your friends that sales of form had ended even submission is up.so if the crystal company want to scam then they should clear now!!!!! but if they are still here then pls let them be.

@justwise,i know you are so into the anti-crystal thing, i just really wonder y we keep argueing about this thing, you claimed earlier that you canot  believe even if they travel to the said canada;then if you are so blind about it, y do u still want to spill your gut on what even if the proof is given to u you claim you will still doubt.

Guys,the people that put themselves up for the program are not total fools,some of them are intellectuals just like you. y dont you all let them carry their cross.They choose their fate and please am happy to give it a try, i remembered the early days of american visa lottery,alot of nigerians never believed it untill later.

To all of you that are looking for my typographical and composition errors: i beg perdon my french!!!!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2011
oienst:

@justwise,i know you are so into the anti-crystal thing, i just really wonder y we keep argueing about this thing, you claimed earlier that you canot  believe even if they travel to the said canada;then if you are so blind about it, y do u still want to spill your gut on what even if the proof is given to u you claim you will still doubt.

oienst aka[b] Tanimowo [/b]. . . this is a family business right? You are your elder brother Mariofemi will not get away with this scam. You are not an applicant, you and your brother Mariofemi are running this, a little check on you will disclose more. . . .time will tell.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2011

oienst aka Tanimowo . . . this is a family business right? You are your elder brother Mariofemi will not get away with this scam. You are not an applicant, you and your brother Mariofemi are running this, a little check on you will disclose more. . . .time will tell.
@justwise,i like the fact that you have taken your time to know my person, Good work!!!i will also give you more work to do, i am an applicant and whether you like it or not its your problem.i am not into any travelling agency i run a very  lucrative business of clothing in fact check out the details about me and then make your accessment of who you are talking to.

@least you can see my profile where is yours so hidden, mieeeeeen you are a big black goat!!.

check me out in other forums and social networks i lay my cards bare.

@justwise,if you think anybody contrary to your thread is as retarded as you then, i think its really getting late for you.

Scam or not i made use of my money not yours and if you are not happy then pettition all neccessary agency to act up.

You are a total nobobody

House, to confirm my person please go check and confirm even my previous  post outside of this thread in clothings in this forum.i beg kindly tell this mindless buffon called "justwise",to act  up like an adult-assuming he is one.

House,my question is this:if crystal knows how to make things happen(its own secret formula), do you think he will explain the details to you? if it doesnt,will that make it a scam?, if you think so then, vertually all humans had been conned because Cocacola never gave anybody their mixture or did google tell you how they made us to fall in love with the google site(least yahoo search was there earlier)and their andriod os.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2011
in the agreement binding crystal and the applicants, it was stated that the applicant is in no way committing him own personal money to the program. But fake medical money nko ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2011
in the agreement binding crystal and the applicants, it was stated that the applicant is in no way committing him own personal money to the program. But fake medical money nko ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2011
Mr Oeinst. I can see you are ignorant of how scam works so I don't blame you but I will educate you. First of all, there is the law of demand and supply. What do people really want? Nigerians want to go abroad. Go to the embassies. You will find out how desperate we are because we feel life is better there. Then people are offered this chance on a platter of gold.

My friend's entire family are in it. I wouldn't call them stupid. I'll call them ignorant because if they knew any better, they would know that no country in this world would give you a visa to 7000 people irrespective of their qualifications. No developed economy would do that. That's why they are developed. They don't need to import unskilled labour. Not to talk of Terrorism and the likes. No background checks, Just a promise to repay , Come on

Thirdly, getting people to pay for medical was the way of making money. It wasn't the N1000. You bet the money wasn't receipted. No acknowledgement of any kind.

Justwise and I are not pessimistic. I wish people have the chance to pursue their dreams wherever they want. We are just educating people who are ignorant so that they will apply their lives to something better that waiting for a date that will never come. Just In case you don't know, Winning the American Lottery does not guarantee automatic entry to the US. You still have to meet some conditions.

Please people , Anything that is too good to be true probably is.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2011
oienst:

@justwise,i like the fact that you have taken your time to know my person, Good work!!!i will also give you more work to do, i am an applicant and whether you like it or not its your problem.i am not into any travelling agency i run a very  lucrative business of clothing in fact check out the details about me and then make your accessment of who you are talking to.@least you can see my profile where is yours so hidden, mieeeeeen you are a big black goat!!.check me out in other forums and social networks i lay my cards bare.
@justwise,if you think anybody contrary to your thread is as slow as you then, i think its really getting late for you.
Scam or not i made use of my money not yours and if you are not happy then pettition all neccessary agency to act up.You are a total nobobody House, to confirm my person please go check and confirm even my previous  post outside of this thread in clothings in this forum.i beg kindly tell this mindless buffon called "justwise",to act  up like an adult-assuming he is one. House,my question is this:if crystal knows how to make things happen(its own secret formula), do you think he will explain the details to you? if it doesnt,will that make it a scam?, if you think so then, vertually all humans had been conned because Cocacola never gave anybody their mixture or did google tell you how they made us to fall in love with the google site(least yahoo search was there earlier)and their andriod os.
Finding out who you are is not difficult, i can dig-out more of ur details and that of ur brother, you can't hide online when u are into scam like this. shame on you two for taking advantage of naive Nigerians, i know you run a clothing business called Phoenix and Blacq clothiers but pple like you raise money through scam like this to start and expand ur business.

There is no secret about Canadian work visa, its all published on Canadian embassy website, you and your brother Mario are just what is wrong with Nigeria today, heartless, criminal minded, get rich quick syndrome by all means. You and your brother will pay for this. . like i said b4 . .Time Will Tell
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2011
setto101:

Mr Oeinst. I can see you are ignorant of how scam works so I don't blame you but I will educate you. First of all, there is the law of demand and supply. What do people really want? Nigerians want to go abroad. Go to the embassies. You will find out how desperate we are because we feel life is better there. Then people are offered this chance on a platter of gold.

My friend's entire family are in it. I wouldn't call them silly. I'll call them ignorant because if they knew any better, they would know that no country in this world would give you a visa to 7000 people irrespective of their qualifications. No developed economy would do that. That's why they are developed. They don't need to import unskilled labour. Not to talk of Terrorism and the likes. No background checks, Just a promise to repay , Come on

Thirdly, getting people to pay for medical was the way of making money. It wasn't the N1000. You bet the money wasn't receipted. No acknowledgement of any kind.
Justwise and I are not pessimistic. I wish people have the chance to pursue their dreams wherever they want. We are just educating people who are ignorant so that they will apply their lives to something better that waiting for a date that will never come. Just In case you don't know, Winning the American Lottery does not guarantee automatic entry to the US. You still have to meet some conditions.

Please people , Anything that is too good to be true probably is.
Thank you!! couldn't say it better.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2011

My friend's entire family are in it. I wouldn't call them silly. I'll call them ignorant because if they knew any better, they would know that no country in this world would give you a visa to 7000 people irrespective of their qualifications. No developed economy would do that. That's why  they are developed. They don't need to import unskilled labour. Not to talk of Terrorism and the likes. No background checks, Just a promise to repay ,  Come on

Please people ,  Anything that is too good to be true probably is.

@setto1010,thank you for your one directional thinking! at least you are civil enough to defend your friends thats nice of you. now i have told you and the rest of the house that crystal never told you to compulsorily take the medicals with them. its only people that dont want to go through due process and dont want to pay the stipulated amount for medicals which is over 200k that paid 50,700 naira,the medical money to crystal.

also i do believe you have been to the canadian websites,then if you have, then you will discover the country is open,and looking for 200,000 immigrant to come and work there yearly. so tell me,what fraction of 200,000 is 7000. also the said 7000 is not all going through the same process its the end game that is thesame.
@setto101,thank God you have close ally that are into the program,what if the program ends up being good dont you think you guys are pushing your anti- crystal work too far? lets wait and see.

Finding out who you are is not difficult, i can dig-out more of your details and that of your brother, you can't hide online when u are into scam like this. shame on you two for taking advantage of naive Nigerians, i know you run a clothing business called Phoenix and Blacq clothiers but pple like you raise money through scam like this to start and expand your business.

There is no secret about Canadian work visa, its all published on Canadian embassy website, you and your brother Mario are just what is wrong with Nigeria today, heartless, criminal minded, get rich quick syndrome by all means. You and your brother will pay for this. . like i said b4 . .Time Will Tell
\
@justwise,come on are you so dumb? thanks for the advertisement.but the thing is if you believe am runing crystal or with mario then it can also possible for me to assume you are an armed robber because with the fact sitting before you with what i do then you are really crazy, or (if my hunch is right i think you work in another  travelling agency that is being run down cause of crystal).if that is true,then please do reason with your self and not be stupid.
i have my profile available to all to see at least. if am part of crystal then you can find me but you are still the mindless,sharp,mouthed fool that doesnt have even a profile to show the world if need be,to test your integrity. you r just enjoing causing controversy in this thread cause your views isnt adding any value to the thread.your other anti-crystal at least do some time ask meaningful question not you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2011
House, please tell all this guys that are hidding their profile and using untraceable data to own up and show who they are, because they dont have any reason to call people like me that shows who i am to the world a scammer. i am sure some of the rest of the world can think clearly. so please tell them.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2011
oienst:

House, please tell all this guys that are hidding their profile and using untraceable data to own up and show who they are, because they dont have any reason to call people like me that shows who i am to the world a scammer. i am sure some of the rest of the world can think clearly. so please tell them.

You poor fool, did anybody forced you to disclose ur detail online? Its a matter of choice whether to put personal details or not, you use clothing business as a frontier while you and ur elder brother run traveling scam behind the door.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
it is a matter of choice abi,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2011
oienst:

@setto1010,thank you for your one directional thinking! at least you are civil enough to defend your friends thats nice of you. now i have told you and the rest of the house that crystal never told you to compulsorily take the medicals with them. its only people that dont want to go through due process and dont want to pay the stipulated amount for medicals which is over 200k that paid 50,700 naira,the medical money to crystal.

also i do believe you have been to the canadian websites,then if you have, then you will discover the country is open,and looking for 200,000 immigrant to come and work there yearly. so tell me,what fraction of 200,000 is 7000. also the said 7000 is not all going through the same process its the end game that is thesame.
@setto101,thank God you have close ally that are into the program,what if the program ends up being good dont you think you guys are pushing your anti- crystal work too far? lets wait and see.

\
@justwise,come on are you so dumb? thanks for the advertisement.but the thing is if you believe am runing crystal or with mario then it can also possible for me to assume you are an armed robber because with the fact sitting before you with what i do then you are really crazy, or (if my hunch is right i think you work in another  travelling agency that is being run down cause of crystal).if that is true,then please do reason with your self and not be silly.
i have my profile available to all to see at least. if am part of crystal then you can find me but you are still the mindless,sharp,mouthed fool that doesnt have even a profile to show the world if need be,to test your integrity. you r just enjoing causing controversy in this thread cause your views isnt adding any value to the thread.your other anti-crystal at least do some time ask meaningful question not you.

Shameless, i hope ur parent knows what you and ur elder brother does for a living in Lagos, setting up dubious traveling agent to dupe Nigerians while pretending to be running legitimate clothing business.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2011
setto1010,thank you for your one directional thinking! at least you are civil enough to defend your friends thats nice of you. now i have told you and the rest of the house that crystal never told you to compulsorily take the medicals with them. its only people that dont want to go through due process and dont want to pay the stipulated amount for medicals[b] which is over 200k that paid 50,700 naira[/b],the medical money to crystal

Mr Oienst, Just so you know, I am a professional computer programmer and at one time, I applied for work permit in Canada and I was told that my profession is not a priority in Canada and I was denied on that basis. I'm sure you've never been there neither do you understand how this works. I speak from experience not uni-directionally as you suggest.

Per the Medical Fees. It's very easy , 50k as against 200k , which will you choose. That's even what really exposes this as a scam. Why will you offer to help people cheat the system? You tell people the 200k price and offer to help them get it at a quarter of the price and you say didn't force them. OKay, you are playing mind games.

I maintain that if you are not a staff of the organisation, please don't talk because you dont have answers. You are just running around in circles and doing your best to convince yourself.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2011
setto101:

Mr Oienst, Just so you know, I am a professional computer programmer and at one time, I applied for work permit in Canada and I was told that my profession is not a priority in Canada and I was denied on that basis. I'm sure you've never been there neither do you understand how this works. I speak from experience not uni-directionally as you suggest.
Per the Medical Fees. It's very easy , 50k as against 200k , which will you choose. That's even what really exposes this as a scam. Why will you offer to help people cheat the system? You tell people the 200k price and offer to help them get it at a quarter of the price and you say didn't force them. OKay, you are playing mind games.
I maintain that if you are not a staff of the organisation, please don't talk because you dont have answers. You are just running around in circles and doing your best to convince yourself.
That shows you how criminal minded those two brothers are, faking medical report just to make money, that means that their victims could be arrested by the authority for carrying fake medical report.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2011
breaking news : new departure date declared by crystal as gtbank loan failed. Now to approach CBN for fresh loan. All applicants are advise to remained calm as everything is under control, said the crystal management. Meanwhile, the management of crystal is making serious with their canadian coy that all applicants get good job in their dream country.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2011
breaking news : new departure date declared by crystal as gtbank loan failed. Now to approach CBN for fresh loan. All applicants are advise to remained calm as everything is under control, said the crystal management. Meanwhile, the management of crystal is making serious with their canadian coy that all applicants get good job in their dream country.

Hey @ogundokun Please dont break pepole's hearts like that ooo. Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2011
Per the Medical Fees. It's very easy ,  50k as against 200k ,  which will you choose. That's even what really exposes this as a scam. Why will you offer to help people cheat the system? You tell people the 200k price and offer to help them get it at a quarter of the price and you say didn't force them. OKay, you are playing mind games.

@setto101, am happy you did state your profession and at least you were denied the runs, God will grant you your heart desire if you are still interested.

crystal never told us its 200k, i discovered that on my own. so the issue of marketing the scam is out of it.
setto101, you seems like a logical thinking person unlike the other fool (@justwise), so i will tell you this, if you have friends that did the programm then ask them if the owner of the program is either myself or mario. the principal officer is a lawyer,am a clothier and its good enough for me.
about you telling me not to post here, is it a crime to defend what you believe in? or is this thread just for those that are against the program.  my view is as legitimate as yours!if you are against then i am for the notion until am proven wrong by the agency. i dont think its a sin if you stan for what you believe.

Shameless, i hope your parent knows what you and your elder brother does for a living in Lagos, setting up dubious traveling agent to dupe Nigerians while pretending to be running legitimate clothing business
@Justwise,you are just being stupid and unresonable.i have my path choosen with clear conscience and am not running any travelling agency.my clothing biz is so doing me good.
so rant as you want but i have come to discover that fools like you, when they feel cornered will start going towards address ones parent.although this doesnt mean you will stop it but;stop blabbing on this forum and make a move towards exposing crystal by pettitioning all relevant agencies. at least if the law enforcement agencies are able to prosecute the company it will save us a lot of stress.

@ogundokun,are you serious cause? if it isnt, then you should kindly declare to the house. you know alot of people are pitching their tent on this travel,i havent received any info about that,pls where is your source.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2011
Press release :
not less than 5,000 applicants beseeched crystal office this morning for their passports. While speaking to our reporter, one of the applicants said, the lawyer who owns the agency has reportedly stop coming to the office for long.
The news continue shortly, ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2011
na wa o so comment has reached this level in my absence.well @ogundokun,dont cause unnecessary scare or tension here.if you guys are trying to help the situation.nobody in crystal has made any communique on that your breaking news. for those that claimed i am crystal services,well it shows you guys are just seating on your butt and typing nonsense that you cant substantiate,and critisizing those that have something to say.i would have appreciate it even if you are against crystal with good proof. You claimed 5000 applicants are there,i am there also everywhere is peaceful.its obvious you are a fraud,if 5000 are in a place now,well lets see what will appear in the news soon.i dare you to call on tv station and radio station to go there and get us reports now now.

The truth is that most of you are applicants but are ashamed to admit it and are just trying to probe more and get more answers to disturbing questions,but you guys lost your tracks along the way.educated and well meanin applicants are also in this programme,let them fight their course themselve. Most of the contributors here have contacted me directly with questions and i have helped out and they have seen that i am trully an applicant. someone mentioned matto,the matto i know in crystal services is an agent,and he knows that the Principal officer of crystal services is not me,but let me stress it again that crystal have no agent of its own,most of them just buy forms and resell to new applicants.among them are bad ones like ncommerce or whatever he call his name. @justwise you still didnt see anything bad in ncommerce that is collecting N3000,for seminar on a programme he claimed he doesnt believe in and charging N200,000 for total package on the programme,and you are not seeing him as a scammer.see lets us see things in the right direction and critisize objectively. i am not against those that have negative opinion about crystal services, but one thing i want us to know here is that we all know that people get visas based on various reasons and different means,but legal ones.

have you taken time to ask why is it difficult for some to get visa to travel abroad,and at the same time multitude are always at the airport everyday travelling to where we find hard to go?.its because they decided to try alternate means but genuine one that is still within the legal system. see if medical is being done thru the back door or whatever,leave that to the embassy to clearify,are you fighting their war for them. if people like justwise,ogundokun,N101 and the rest want to help this forum,i dare them to approach or contact relevant agencies and let see how it goes. NAPTIP and immigration agency have carried out investigation on them and they have made their confirmation.this issue is beyond you guys here.all i will just say is that let us wait and see how it unfold.finally yoruba adage says if you search the forest very well,you will see a squirrel with hunchback. If justwise and others are bent on attacking my person and that of oienst,then you purpose of being on this forum is forfeited. if you like attack my person again,am less concern with it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2011
Press release :
not less than 5,000 applicants beseeched crystal office this morning for their passports. While speaking to our reporter, one of the applicants said, the lawyer who owns the agency has reportedly stop coming to the office for long.
The news continue shortly,

You are ill informed,he was at the office last week friday and met with some police officers from the police station at the area,and those that saw him are there.At this stage of the process,do you thing he will be comin to the office regularly?.he will obviously be travelling putting finishin touches to the final stage of the programme.use your brain man!,we in this forum may be for or against the issue here ,but we still have our brain functioning well.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2011
You are ill informed,he was at the office last week friday and met with some police officers from the police station at the area,and those that saw him are there.At this stage of the process,do you thing he will be comin to the office regularly?.he will obviously be travelling putting finishin touches to the final stage of the programme.use your brain man!,we in this forum may be for or against the issue here ,but we still have our brain functioning well.

Mr Mariofemi must be a very special client , You seem to have all the answers. You know everything on a minute to minute basis including the itineary of the Lawyer Boss. Do you really know or are you just speculating? I don't think anybody has a problem with people going abroad. We just want to be sure people are not being ripped off. We have to look at every side of the coin. We owe it to ourselves to be our brother's keeper and to give our country the a good name. So tell us only what you are sure of.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2011

Mr Mariofemi must be a very special client ,  You seem to have all the answers. You know everything on a minute to minute basis  including the itineary of the Lawyer Boss. Do you really know or are you just speculating? I don't think anybody has a problem with people going abroad. We just want to be sure people are not being ripped off. We have to look at every side of the coin. We owe it to ourselves to be our brother's keeper and to give our country the a good name. So tell us only what you are sure of.

For the first time,i am reading from someone that is against the programme but doing it objectively,thank you mr setto101.my knowing this much is simply because i have made research and i try to keep abreast of the situation there. if anyone care for information,the principal officer will willingly and happily explain it.i am not a special applicant or client,i started asking questions since january,and through my contact in dubai,canada and even nigerian immigration service. if we ask and search,we shall find.whatever the principal officer tell anybody,i will still try and make findings on them so that i wont be caught off guard. the programme is real for those that can take the risk.

Now let me take you guys to the period of pennywise.when it first started it was real and people made money from it,but it was later basterdised with greed,both on  the part of new companies startin such and our ever greedy nigerian people. this is the first time of such,let all pray and hope it works rather than pray for its downfall
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by afo123: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2011
The date still remains, cos i saw the advert on coplete sport today indicating 11/12 of september.
Regards.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2011
setto101:

Mr Mariofemi must be a very special client , You seem to have all the answers. You know everything on a minute to minute basis including the itineary of the Lawyer Boss. Do you really know or are you just speculating? I don't think anybody has a problem with people going abroad. We just want to be sure people are not being ripped off. We have to look at every side of the coin. We owe it to ourselves to be our brother's keeper and to give our country the a good name. So tell us only what you are sure of.

You know what? I was about to reply mariofemi but after reading that bolded part of ur post i changed my mind cos u have said exactly what i wanted to say
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2011
news update:
in a communique issued at the end of the closed door meeting held at the new crystal office at lekki, all applicants are hereby enjoin to purchase their own "aso ebi" asap at the branch office in somolu. Furthermore, the charman, crystal agency retarated that the agency has made so much money in just less than a year and they can no longer stay at the local area of somolu. Hence, the decision to move to lekki area of lagos suburb.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2011
when it first started it was real and people made money from it,but it was later basterdised with greed,both on the part of new companies startin such and our ever greedy nigerian people

Mr Mario , I am well aware that Canadian companies even approach Nigerian companies for people. It is not new. I have been in those kind of meetings once. It is completely legal and it works. The difference is that they usually ask for Qualified and Technical Manpower especially engineers and people in health care not just anybody that can buy forms. These companies are in it for the money. In fact, they asked for $2500 per person at that time. At that point, it would have costed about $5000 to take one person apart from travel and accommodation costs. Nobody does these things pro bono, just like that.

We need to raise an eyebrow when we feel something's up
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
miday news :
a group based in lagos has finally find out the truth about activities of crystal services. After series of research the group leader, said they only gave crystal 10 slots of bringing people to canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (49) (Reply)

Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.