Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (38797 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by blue01(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2022
If am not mistaken believe me they smoked the weed together bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Mendy101: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Naaaa it was not rape, the story is too smooth for a rape.. They bought drugs for her she took and used, they gave her money for abortion she collected and did it.. Bro just forget about the girl she's lying
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by pacesetting: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?
If she was raped, the first thing she would have done is to take something to prevent disease or pregnancy.

She has been doing the thing with the guy several times. Nothing like rape there.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Gee64: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
He has no monopoly of her kpekus since she's not married to him yet just as the girl has no monopoly of his Mr. Preek.
Both partners can cheat codedly until they are both married.
Those of you making mouths here have girlfriends with more rugged past. Do you know how many times I caught my girlfriend cheating on me before she became my wife? Oga, forget story and do the needful.
I recently caught my friend's wife in a popular nightclub. This is the same woman who told the husband she was going to an all-night vigil in the church. She begged me not to tell the husband but I'm still thinking wether to tell him or not. Most girls play naughty games. You better play a blind eye to their dirty past and marry jare
MartinsD12:

My friend leave that foolish girl , a co worker invited you to his house she went knowing fully well what will happen if she Never wanted sexxxx she couldn't have visited that co worker in his house rather she will visit him in an open restaurant that's all and besides this your so called fake girlfriend is a cheat why did she agree to meet a co worker in his house even when she is dating you , it means this girl is not your girlfriend she is a cheat , let that Matter die break up with that cheat , use your Sense bro .
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2022
pacesetting:
If she was raped, the first thing she would have done is to take something to prevent disease or pregnancy.

She has been doing the thing with the guy several times. Nothing like rape there.
Were you there or did you catch her red handed?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Verysmart101: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you

I know say na woman go talk this shit.Ur gender sucks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by onyika321: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2022
You want to file a case that your girl friend was raped in an apartment that the man is paying for, was she kidnaped to the venue? Except you have free money and time to spend cos rugged barristers like me await you in the court.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Endsarsandstopk: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Mumu wan go file case. After person Janet your babe sotey e give am belle join, I swear them don they Bleep since, not just once.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Rexymania(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2022
This op no get sense. Rape ko, rape ni. Move on, she will suffer for what she did... Provided you've not cheated as well
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2022
grin smooth
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by damolaboye(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?

Hmmm....Ladies/Women.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by JoshB92: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Why am I feeling this girl wasn't raped?
With all her explanations it's clear she did what she did intentionally..she only told you because of your suspicion and she's probably scared of you finding out
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by MartinsD12(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Gee64:
He has no monopoly of her kpekus since she's not married to him yet just as the girl has no monopoly of his Mr. Preek.
Both partners can cheat codedly until they are both married.
Those of you making mouths here have girlfriend with more rugged past.
I recently caught my friend's wife in a popular nightclub. This is the same woman who told the husband she was going to an all-night vigil in the church. Most girls play naughty games. You better play a blind eye to their dirty past and marry jare
Bruh we saying the same thing this guy here is going to make trouble with his fellow man maybe call police for the co worker he claimed that raped his girlfriend and my question is did the co worker force the girl to visit him in his house , this girl accepted to visit the co worker knowing fully well what could happen in his house that's why am telling the guy to leave that matter fighting over a girl who on her own visited a co worker is foolishness
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IdeasPro(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Punish a guy who is already weed smoker? My friend, you don't know what you want.
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Gee64: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
grin This one has set me thinking twice oh.
Endsarsandstopk:
Mumu wan go file case. After person Janet your babe sotey e give am belle join, I swear them don they Bleep since, not just once.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by dalass(f): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2022
tayo60:
She wasn't raped.

The signs shown by his girlfriend are pointers to the fact that she was indeed raped:

She was acting strange
She didn't want to talk about it
She's avoiding him
She doesn't want the stigma attached to a rape victim, so please don't ever disbelieve anyone who says this... It takes a lot of courage to do such.

Rape to a guy is an accomplishment, but to the victim, it is shameful and she must be blaming herself for thinking a trusted colleague could rape her undecided

Why is it that when a lady turns down a guy, he will scheme to rape her as a punishment or to save his male pride/ego??
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by pacesetting: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there or did you catch her red handed?
I should be asking you the same question, because you talk like you were there.

But based on her story, lai lai, no be rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Lordbinsmar: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2022
[s][/s]
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
[s][/s]

Bird of the same feather grin grin grin

Make the guy prove love to a certified Oloosho
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by davillian(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=IdanNla post=111644945]My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..[/quote
Check her what's app chat with the guy
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Find out if u are the main boyfriend or assistant.
I sensed u might be the assistant
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by dalass(f): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
pacesetting:
I should be asking you the same question, because you talk like you were there.

But based on her story, lai lai, no be rape.

Why is it that when a lady turns down a guy, he will scheme to rape her as a punishment or to save his male pride/ego??
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by alphaNomega: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..

1. Is she your wife? Wetin you wan go do for police station?

2. Forgive her, but anytime you want to fuçk wear condom

3. Enjoy free fuçk while it lasts smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March... Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Here's what you should do, man: Invite the guy over; or just go to his place and talk to him. Buy him beer and while drinking ask him to explain to you man to man what actually happened between your girlfriend and himself. Let him know that your girlfriend confided in you, that she claimed he raped her. Then wait and hear his own shocking true confession.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by space9880: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Oya use your head don’t use your heart send the girl parking.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by opera1(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Your girlfriend should rape him back

What evidence do you have?
Did he raped her in her house?

Obesere Fuji musician comes to mind
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by 9isguy(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Someone can not smoke weed and fvck you and you won’t go back for more…. You gerrrit?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Quaddafi29: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
She has not told you the truth. Maybe more than one guy rolled her. Please disconnect with her Immediately. She is a complete olosho
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Gkemz: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2022
First is that your babe is so naive. How could she have gone to his house if she had no crush on him? What prevents her from reporting this to the police to get the rapist arrested? When she saw him lightening up weed, why didn't she force her way out or did she smoke with him. And why did she keep it secret when she claims to love you.

Her confession doesn't add up.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Oju4190: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Chiraq77:
Look here Mr Man,You Must File a Report at the Police Station,No girl who was violated like that wouldn't want to file a case, except she gave consent.if she prevents you from filing a case she wasn't raped.

She Let that Nigga Blow her Back out!
Do u think to establish a case of Rape na Akara and beans.....Dis case has no locus standi
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by donbenie(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Trash! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by onyika321: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2022
You want to file a case that your girl friend was raped in an apartment that the accused is paying for, was she kidnapped to the venue? Except you have free money and time to spend cos rugged barristers awaits you in the court.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by donbenie(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
They should answer me because they were so sure she wasn’t raped
How were you sure she was raped or we should all take her word for it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.