Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (38794 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Akinpresident: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Take it easy with her so that she don't start forming suicidal. But take your stand and gradually leave her.
She doesn't love or respect you. Else, she would have told you when all these happened even before she did the abortion.
In conclusion, don't wife her. She still has more secret that can set you on fire when you discover them.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by RIO1987(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2022
RAPE, have become a fluent topic in Nigeria, every lady that was bang and need redemption, will tag it as rape,bro metete, that guy no rape am at all,no go fool your self for police station, work your relationship if you truly love her
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Please what is the title of this fabulous Nollywood movie? I can't afford to miss it's concluding part
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by CCC2(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2022
No body raped your woman. She went for it but was not really convinced if the new guy was a worthy replacement for you since u are not always around and konji is a respecter of no man. I can assure you the sexual intercourse happened more than once and she is still seeing the guy hence, she has chosen to keep avoiding u.

If the victim is not willing to press charges, don't go and embarrass yourself.
You can Reset ur thought and go ahead with the marriage but remember, the abortion and sex will never leave ur head.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Whizkhafia: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Are you sure your human?cus I hope not.
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Whizkhafia:
Are you sure your human?cus I hope not.
quote with your main, you created this monika to troll me and I know who you are
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by hakm5: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup
the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..

Is your girl named Nkechi
This remind me of a girl named nkechi that do my friend willy kondo.
My friend na him even pay for the abortion when the belle come. Last last my friend find out nkechi na low key ashawo
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
if na you,you go gree.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by pacesetting: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2022
dalass:

Why is it that when a lady turns down a guy, he will scheme to rape her as a punishment or to save his male pride/ego??
Any guy that even harbors a tiny bit of rape in his mind, whether as payback or pride as you call it, is not morally alright.

A rapist deserves a death penalty in my opinion because that single act can destroy the victim's life.

What I also don't condole is a lady misusing the word "rape", or using it as an excuse for promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Massivepussydes: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
usis3:
Relationship is a personal experience. Don't let anyone decide for you cos my girlfriend which is now my wife for over 8 years and counting was also raped when she went to meet a guy for financial help unto say I was broke and was not around her then. When she told me I knew she was saying the truth, I forgave her and I bet u I would have missed if I hadn't married her.... The choice is yours bro...
simp
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
1. Your girlfriend might have been in a platonic non romantic friendship with the guy, only for her to visit him, and she was pressured into the act. In the past I was in this same picture, but escaped being raped. I had gone to collect old notebooks from a very intelligent faculty senior course mate. This is a guy I had visited on few occasions, yet he decided to be stupidd on that particular day. Only God knows if your girl is speaking the truth or not.

2. He may actually be her side guy, whom she has an unserious relationship with, in case you disappoint her.

Don't take up the matter at the police station. Needless you go through police and their drama, besides your girlfriend was too ashamed to report him or open up to you. You can forgive her, and tell her to end every form of friendship she has with him.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Smithroll44: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Nothing like raped in this story when you’re not available to Bleep her then she went to Bleep with the guy. What does she want to achieve from the guy when he was smoking in front of her?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by starwiss(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Being in a relationship with various girls will open your eyes to their deception, I pity guys wey still carry woman for heart. Oga dat ur girl de Bleep another d dude nd even get belle join u still de ask us for advice" instead of u to Japa. Na dis kin girl dey cheat wen dem marry.

GooodHardDick:

100% truth.

The simp OP even said the girl became pregnant grin .omo e Don tey wey that girl and the guy dey bang.

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by ibechris(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
File a case as what now?

A woman that didn't expose her rape case and even became pregnant in the process is whom u want to kill yourself for.

Where is your evidence if in case you decided to go to court and who will u claim u are to her or what? I guess a boyfriend.

Where is the evidence of bruces on her body.

Remember she accepted drugs from the guy for the prevention of pregnancy which automatically nullifies the idea of rape Albinitio.

Be careful,not to bring a case where the facts are rather lax before a competent court of jurisdiction.

With the above mentioned points,I can say she had a consensual sex but regretted it and twisted it to appear as rape before.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Lol...your posts always favours the woman. What is really scaring you now is if he decides to leave the girl and then she becomes like you. Searching and searching but no man. Somehow you failed to address all he raised but your primary concern is that she should be married. You really make being single look so bad and if only you know how desperate you sound for both yourself and other ladies. Poor you. I'm beginning to really pity you.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
starwiss:
Being in a relationship with various girls will open your eyes to their deception, I pity guys wey still carry woman for heart. Oga dat ur girl de Bleep another d dude nd even get belle join u still de ask us for advice" instead of u to Japa. Na dis kin girl dey cheat wen dem marry.

Increase the volume comrade!

Quote the OP and tell him this
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Sebgajere(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
I don't believe her story
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Loner97(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

I never got problem about the Sex! What cause all the devastation was that she claimed RAPE and said the deed has been done Asin she decided to act like nothing happened that is what is getting me Mad so I am at a cross road WAS she Raped or Did she cook all this up because someone asked you out and you went visiting putting on a gown and pant and the person rolled weed and she sat comfortable and the whole thing started and she fought but the guy have his way with her without having any bruises or her undies getting torn. A girl that I know how she could resist even me if she want no sex Altho I could overpowered but it will be at the expense of hurting her so telling me a guy raped her without bruises is what I can’t just process in my brain! She even talked to the guy the next day shows she is not Mad or furious about the whole thing like she just throw it past her the next day like nothing happened I can’t believe that!

Bro I hardly comment on Nairaland but lemme drop this.. Please dump that girl for your own good.. She is a cheat and she's not remorseful. She's only trying to manipulate you believe me.. I have being banging people's gf severally all for small change and I know the derogatory things they tell me about people they claim to love.. I even had one who picked her boyfriend's call while riding my dick, telling him she was at church for band practice because she sings in church, I was legit and mad shocked even if she wanted to lie I never expected such lie.. From that day I decided never to trust any female folk again, just f*ck and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
I pity this guy
See as woman used him brain

The truth is that she is lying and also avoiding him
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by CHoccolaTE: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Iyaebe, I really love the way you stick up for females no matter what. I wish more women could be like you.
Many girls/women no get sense at all.

Look at some of the empty head girls joining males to claim that the Op's girlfriend is lying. As if they were there and witnessed the whole thing. Some girls are just dumb I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by foreshore(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

There is obviously something the girl is not telling you
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2022
DominusPrime:

Lol...your posts always favours the woman. What is really scaring you now is if he decides to leave the girl and then she becomes like you. Searching and searching but no man. Somehow you failed to address all he raised but your primary concern is that she should be married. You really make being single look so bad and if only you know how desperate you sound for both yourself and other ladies. Poor you. I'm beginning to really pity you.
Dont pity me and leave me like this, marry me and help my condition
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Iyaebe, I really love the way you stick up for females no matter what. I wish more women could be like you.
Many girls/women no get sense at all.

Look at some of the empty head girls joining males to claim that the Op's girlfriend is lying. As if they were there and witnessed the whole thing. Some girls are just dumb I swear.
I wonder how they all knew she was lying, mtcheww
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by walex2(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Sorry to tell you this your second name is stupid, a lady had an affair with a guy because of guilty conscience she told you and you are even planning to file a case on her behalf... Do you even think you or the lady have any case at all? Do you know the rudiment of proving a rape case.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by BRATISLAVA: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

That is exactly what I want to do but she has been avoiding me giving me excuse for not talking to me when I called she would miss my call and drop WhatsApp messages for me when am not online..

What do you understand about the psyche of a rape victim?

Be careful that you do not use male logic to doubt the truth and destroy the life of someone else. Many of the people here commenting have sisters who were raped but did not press charges. Because there would be men like them who will claim it didn't happen even when the truth is that it does happen.

Don't use the judgement of bitter red pill guys on the forum to give flawed judgement. Or your decision to do so will...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

I never got problem about the Sex! What cause all the devastation was that she claimed RAPE and said the deed has been done Asin she decided to act like nothing happened that is what is getting me Mad so I am at a cross road WAS she Raped or Did she cook all this up because someone asked you out and you went visiting putting on a gown and pant and the person rolled weed and she sat comfortable and the whole thing started and she fought but the guy have his way with her without having any bruises or her undies getting torn. A girl that I know how she could resist even me if she want no sex Altho I could overpowered but it will be at the expense of hurting her so telling me a guy raped her without bruises is what I can’t just process in my brain! She even talked to the guy the next day shows she is not Mad or furious about the whole thing like she just throw it past her the next day like nothing happened I can’t believe that!

That's why's I don't pity girls
Lying without mercy
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IMPARTIAL: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Story for the gods!

With the posers you raised, it should be clear to you that the girl is lying. It is because she is pregnant that the rape thing came up. Otherwise, both you and the other guy would be banging her. In the end, she would get married to you but continue to see the other guy for servicing.

My advice: be a man and move on with your life. After all, you said the girl is avoiding you right now. This is experienced advice. Take it.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Don1985: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Your girlfriend is lying
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Winneygirl(f): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only part that irks me is that the "rapist" gave her pills the next day....and she took them.
Who collects drugs from an attacker and takes them??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.