Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph (27953 Views)

Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Munamoqel: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Took place in September.. while Putin's puppet was hyping Russia's recent test.. grin
The game players don't need to introduce themself..they own the game.. grin
you Africans don't matter in the equation .they way una carry matter of oyinbo Nations for head is appalling. When there are several wars in Africa
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by CSTRR: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Took place in September.. while Putin's puppet was hyping Russia's recent test.. grin
Theirs is not as fast as the Russians though.

2 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by joyandfaith: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
The new arms race between US, China and Russia has started.

Meanwhile US, UK and Australia will work together to develop hypersonic missiles.

AUkUS alliance in case NATO fails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by joyandfaith: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Theirs is not as fast as the Russians though.

What is the speed of Russian missile.

2 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
You were missing in action in the other thread guy. grin
[/s]
is that why you wanted to get me pregnant yesterday
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm good bro. Been thinking alot about our people sinc last night.

What is someone like Okwu still looking for in 2023? We really need God's intervention in our land.
Honestly! We are tired.
I am currently in Government house Makurdi with him and my old man.
I feel like giving him a slap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Wait so only Russia had this middle before? Lmao

1 Like

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by SenecaTheYonger: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
datola:
US remains the leader and innovator of most of these technologies.

They just designed theirs now after seeing Russia use it. How are you guys so brainwashed?

7 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Skillsnigeria: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
sad
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Sultty(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Tony5050:
Nigeria just tested their NIN linkage defaulters that travel over a 75million distances. angry grin

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project writings, Advertisements, research works, etc...

sadur joke is dry sad
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Shadysen: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2022
All this weapons to do what exactly? To end the world, I need answer mbok
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by IgOga(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Testing when China is probably on Gen 3 and Russia on Gen 2. Russia unveiled theirs in 2018 ...we all said it's cheap PR but they have successfully used it in Ukraine. Austin and Gaetz had an interesting conversation in congress yesterday about how with all our defense spending China and Russia are leaders in hypersonic weapons.

9 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by treatise: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Tony5050:
Nigeria just tested their NIN linkage defaulters that travel over a 75million distances. angry grin

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project writings, Advertisements, research works, etc...

This brightened my day. So funny bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Wokenaija: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
God Bless America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by obedience4(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Uncle Sam the big dog

1 Like

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by IslamIncest: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
good morning my love kiss

the rain was good
the sex was good too kiss

God bless United States of America
Can I come fvck too? kiss
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Mccullum: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most of you doesn't read or may be deliberately misinforming people, go and read with comprehension, please.

U.S. just tested the hypersonic missile in March... around the period Biden came to Europe for NATO meeting, which was after the time Russia used HM weapons in Ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by bestower: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
God bless you and God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by obedience4(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

AUkUS alliance in case NATO fails

The USA is in a lot of defence pact.. They have the five eyes with Canada ,new Zealand, Australia, USA,
They have a defense pact with Japan..
They have with the Philippines.
They are a mutual defense pact with south Korea..

6 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by bigpicture001: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
OMENKAismad:
this people should focus how to make our world a better place not how to destroy it

But Putin, Xi, Iran no gree
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Putin tested his own in a conflict, which makes it more trustworthy than the one the United States tested.

It remains the fact that only Russia has used a hypersonic missile in a real conflict.

3 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by omenkaLives(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Cozbymaster97:

Honestly! We are tired.
I am currently in Government house Makurdi with him and my old man.
I feel like giving him a slap.
It is up to their Andyson, Ogi, Otor, Oxford, and other youth leaders at home to ensure he is massively voted against if PDP insists on fielding him as their candidate yet again after so many years of exceptional failure.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2022
aribisala0:
A sign of weakness
Who are they fooling
But invading a weaker country is a sign of strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by railone(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

They just designed theirs now after seeing Russia use it. How are you guys so brainwashed?

do you actually use your brain to reason or is it another organ?

How can they design a missile that Russia claimed to have used in March this year and it's ready to test in April?
Do you think this is a movie?

PS: The first hypersonic scramjet was developed by the US in the 19th Century. As of right now America has more hypersonic test tunnels than any other country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by seborrhic: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

So it takes one month or even one year to design,manufacture and get ready a missile of that calibre for testing?
What's happening to standards of education in Nigeria for God's sake!
Or is it that the number of educated people on nland has dropped that much?

6 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by iboboyswag(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
America is still testing what Russia has successfully used in combat.

These goons are late to the party.

And the dumbskulls on this thread that can't read to understand are masturbating on a false success. America is dead, playing catchup in almost all sphere of power influence.

First China, now Russia. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2022
datola:
US remains the leader and innovator of most of these technologies.

Do you know the meaning of innovator ?

Which weapons did the United States invent?

The submarine was invented by the Dutch.

Hypersonic flight is traced to the Russians.

The deadliest rifle and most easily recognizable rifle in the world is the AK-47 invented by a Russian.

Tell me one recognizable modern wartime weapon that the Americans invented?

Mind you, there is a difference between innovation and production.

5 Likes

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by aribisala0(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Rgade:

But invading a weaker country is a sign of strength.
It is not a binary.
I do not have to take sides.
Just my observation on a specific point.
Hypersonic missiles

Many of you take other people's business so personal.

I have no dog in the fight.
Neither protagonists are our friend. The earlier folk like you wake up to that the better.
More people are being killed in conflict in Africa and it does not make the news in the West. How many African refugees have been welcomed in the USA

NATO/US are not usually in the news for testing weapons .The fact that this is coming out at this time is a weakness
MY OPINION. which does not have to be right ,but one I am entitled to

1 Like

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Well Nigeria is still testing fuel price with bad imported fuel strategy n scarcity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Sudan Military Has Seized Power / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.